Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK now Europes highest death toll 19:25 - May 5 with 2806 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52539905

And its got that high quicker than Italy
UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:18 - May 5 with 1590 viewssaint68

You morbid creep, it's music to your ears..you actually love this and it just reminds everyone of your Hope's and dreams of a financial meltdown post Brexit....utterly contemptible behaviour.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:33 - May 5 with 1575 viewsOccasional_Showers

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:18 - May 5 by saint68

You morbid creep, it's music to your ears..you actually love this and it just reminds everyone of your Hope's and dreams of a financial meltdown post Brexit....utterly contemptible behaviour.

Itoldyouso voted for Brexit, but since changed his mind like his hero Jezza.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:48 - May 5 with 1547 viewsDorsetIan

Was Skyping friend in US this evening. First thing she said: I hear you're the worst country in Europe now.

It's no surprise I told her. We are a very welcoming nation with a high population density. It simply couldn't be helped. You are very lucky to have Boris Johnson and a people's government she said, and I agreed.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:50 - May 5 with 1563 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:33 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

Itoldyouso voted for Brexit, but since changed his mind like his hero Jezza.

I find the point scoring mentality of him and his ilk deplorable, they are basking in the untimely demise of poor souls across the country, and just using it for some sick perverted lever to bash those burdened with trying to quash a global pandemic....truly disgusting behaviour.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:52 - May 5 with 1560 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:48 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Was Skyping friend in US this evening. First thing she said: I hear you're the worst country in Europe now.

It's no surprise I told her. We are a very welcoming nation with a high population density. It simply couldn't be helped. You are very lucky to have Boris Johnson and a people's government she said, and I agreed.

Then your friend is of a far higher intellect than you.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:00 - May 5 with 1531 viewsDorsetIan

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:52 - May 5 by saint68

Then your friend is of a far higher intellect than you.

No, we did a test and I have a higher IQ than her. By about 10 points.

Shows how much you know!

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:00 - May 5 with 1545 viewsOccasional_Showers

UK now Europes highest death toll on 20:50 - May 5 by saint68

I find the point scoring mentality of him and his ilk deplorable, they are basking in the untimely demise of poor souls across the country, and just using it for some sick perverted lever to bash those burdened with trying to quash a global pandemic....truly disgusting behaviour.

Every reasonable person can see that the government have done everything they can and have led the world in supporting workers and businesses. The two main factors that have made us as a country more susceptible to increased deaths are population density and immigration of blacks and Asians whose skin colour means they don’t get enough vitamin d in our climate and thus have weak immune systems. Then add in our climate being cooler than Italy and Spain which means the virus lives longer on surfaces. Not to mention that our figures arent fiddled like many countries figures. We are actually doing a lot better than most of Europe.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 21:05]

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:20 - May 5 with 1513 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:00 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

Every reasonable person can see that the government have done everything they can and have led the world in supporting workers and businesses. The two main factors that have made us as a country more susceptible to increased deaths are population density and immigration of blacks and Asians whose skin colour means they don’t get enough vitamin d in our climate and thus have weak immune systems. Then add in our climate being cooler than Italy and Spain which means the virus lives longer on surfaces. Not to mention that our figures arent fiddled like many countries figures. We are actually doing a lot better than most of Europe.

All very true and pertinent....although some would see that as a racially motivated hate statement..and some would acknowledge that as sad but true.

Login to get fewer ads

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:24 - May 5 with 1497 viewsDorsetIan

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:20 - May 5 by saint68

All very true and pertinent....although some would see that as a racially motivated hate statement..and some would acknowledge that as sad but true.

And others would recognise it as the desperate pseudo-science of a practised lickspittle.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:26 - May 5 with 1507 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:00 - May 5 by DorsetIan

No, we did a test and I have a higher IQ than her. By about 10 points.

Shows how much you know!

The reality still exists that you rub your hands every afternoon that figures (poor souls who died from an horrendous viral infection) rise and give you a warm glow that fuels your vile hatred of those in power...sickening and disturbing behaviour.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:29 - May 5 with 1501 viewsOccasional_Showers

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:20 - May 5 by saint68

It’s not racism it’s evolution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/15/role-of-vitamin-d-deficiency-in-ba

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:37 - May 5 with 1485 viewsDorsetIan

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:26 - May 5 by saint68

The reality still exists that you rub your hands every afternoon that figures (poor souls who died from an horrendous viral infection) rise and give you a warm glow that fuels your vile hatred of those in power...sickening and disturbing behaviour.

Or, while others rest on glib excuses, I watch the rising death toll with horror and wonder what the f*ck is going on.

You seem to be the one enjoying this.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:38 - May 5 with 1489 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:29 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

It’s not racism it’s evolution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/15/role-of-vitamin-d-deficiency-in-ba

If it is in the Guardian then it is true FACT🤣😂🤣😂

The 3 Dumbegos live and die by that bastion of truth...no doubt this article will escape their collective interest though.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:42 - May 5 with 1483 viewssaint68

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:37 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Or, while others rest on glib excuses, I watch the rising death toll with horror and wonder what the f*ck is going on.

You awake each morning in full hope of more death's, this then allows you to beat the anti government drum with passion and fury...you are a very disturbed and repugnant person.

Shame on you!!!.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:55 - May 5 with 1466 viewsSadoldgit

Whilst your constant support of the government’s handling of the pandemic is admirable, it’s a shame that you do not recognise that if they had taken it seriously sooner, many lives would have been saved. I guess if you put the economy before lives though then that isn’t important.

And if my criticism of the government is boring, why is it not boring when you constantly praise them, no matter what?
UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:03 - May 5 with 1453 viewsOccasional_Showers

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:55 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Whilst your constant support of the government’s handling of the pandemic is admirable, it’s a shame that you do not recognise that if they had taken it seriously sooner, many lives would have been saved. I guess if you put the economy before lives though then that isn’t important.

And if my criticism of the government is boring, why is it not boring when you constantly praise them, no matter what?

Fascinating as always Giles.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:38 - May 5 with 1431 viewsthis_charming_man

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:37 - May 5 by DorsetIan

Horror? Come on admit it, you, soggy and ITYS absolutely love it. You think every death is another vindication that you’re right

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:40 - May 5 with 1426 viewsthis_charming_man

A view from someone credible

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:46 - May 5 with 1417 viewsDorsetIan

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:42 - May 5 by saint68

You awake each morning in full hope of more death's, this then allows you to beat the anti government drum with passion and fury...you are a very disturbed and repugnant person.

Shame on you!!!.

You know little about me, and yet you will castigate me using the most appalling images and the language of an immoral person. For someone who so often claims to be a humanitarian and lover of truth, you have a very strange way of behaving towards others.

If you are decent person, you will retract your curse.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:47 - May 5 with 1419 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely. My friends from India and the far east all have vitamin D deficiency as do my mother and wife who both avoid what little sun we get because they are fair skinned.

I actually think that unless you work outdoors, the chances are, you're bordering on vitamin d deficient for most of the year (apart from summer) and if you were born overseas in a hot country and have moved here, you're likely to be extremely vitamin d deficient all year round. I know my friends are very very very low as a couple of them have been tested and we talked about it.

I personally make sure we as a family take a vit d supplement every day and have done for a couple of years now. Holland and Barrett will do a recurring delivery as well.

The other main factor seems to be obesity. We are a fat f**king nation, far fatter than most Europeans.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:56 - May 5 with 1406 viewsDorsetIan

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:40 - May 5 by this_charming_man

It's too early for comparisons but it's not too early for TCM's or OS's latest definitive explanation of the death toll - which, of course, has nothing to do with any policy decision taken by anyone, as it's simply the inevitable consequence of biology and geography.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 08:37 - May 6 with 1286 viewshuelinsaint

UK now Europes highest death toll on 21:42 - May 5 by saint68

Shame on you!!!.

Are you really telling us that if Labour had been in government and Britain had the highest mortality rate,that you,Dune and the rest of the Southampton not so young Conservatives wouldn't have been all over this like a rash,Pull the other one, it's got bells on
UK now Europes highest death toll on 08:43 - May 6 with 1279 viewshuelinsaint

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:40 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Not really, he's a right wing advocate of private healthcare,so he's bound to be supportive of a right wing government
Taken from his Wikipedia page:On Newsnight in 2017, he described the NHS as "the last bastion of communism"
If your going to put forward experts to reinforce your world view,you must check them out first,because sure as eggs is eggs ,somebody else will
UK now Europes highest death toll on 08:50 - May 6 with 1261 viewsthis_charming_man

UK now Europes highest death toll on 08:43 - May 6 by huelinsaint

Not really, he's a right wing advocate of private healthcare,so he's bound to be supportive of a right wing government
Taken from his Wikipedia page:On Newsnight in 2017, he described the NHS as "the last bastion of communism"
If your going to put forward experts to reinforce your world view,you must check them out first,because sure as eggs is eggs ,somebody else will

Okay you'll dismiss the views of the former leader of the WHO because of something he said on newsnight 3 years ago. You lot would rather quote opinion pieces in far left newspapers from journalists with heroin addictions than listen to a medical professor. Sums it up really.

UK now Europes highest death toll on 09:02 - May 6 with 1246 viewsthis_charming_man

UK now Europes highest death toll on 22:56 - May 5 by DorsetIan

It's too early for comparisons but it's not too early for TCM's or OS's latest definitive explanation of the death toll - which, of course, has nothing to do with any policy decision taken by anyone, as it's simply the inevitable consequence of biology and geography.

We should definitely have closed our borders earlier, but i remember a few on here saying Trump was being racist when he said they'd ban flights from China, so i'm sure you'd have had something to say about that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024