Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's 08:20 - Jun 11 with 910 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52460/leicester-city-plo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 08:46 - Jun 11 with 879 viewsPatfromPoole

As I said on the “News” thread, we don’t appear to have easily found an experienced right-back for the short-term, so I would have my doubts about our ability to find an experienced left-back.

Bertrand is a class act. When do you ever see him get outclassed by an attacking player from the oppo? Need to keep him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 09:17 - Jun 11 with 843 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Bertrand is one player I can't see being sold, unless he really wants to go and icks up a fuss??

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 09:38 - Jun 11 with 814 viewsSaintNick

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 09:17 - Jun 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Bertrand is one player I can't see being sold, unless he really wants to go and icks up a fuss??

If this is true then a last pay day for him and possibly the chance to play in Europe next season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 11:57 - Jun 11 with 687 viewsButty101

Leicester are being linked with Hojberg as well.

Job lot for 50mill :-)

I would like us to keep Bertrand, but the chance for champs league would be a big draw for him. Good luck to him

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 12:45 - Jun 11 with 663 viewsSaintNick

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 11:57 - Jun 11 by Butty101

Leicester are being linked with Hojberg as well.

Job lot for 50mill :-)

I would like us to keep Bertrand, but the chance for champs league would be a big draw for him. Good luck to him

See how many of the big clubs actually bid for Hojbjerg, his agent has stirred up the market and the likes of Everton and leicester will dive in to try and beat Spurs to it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 13:55 - Jun 11 with 629 viewsTripleNiemi

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 09:38 - Jun 11 by SaintNick

If this is true then a last pay day for him and possibly the chance to play in Europe next season

Sadly i have to agree. I would love to see Bertrand finish his time out with us but we have to see sense. One last move, a % of the fee and chance to play a higher level / European football for one last swansong.

Bertrand is quality but i think he and the clubs could ve tempted if the funds are right. We'll see, but he might surprise us and say he wants to see his days out with us. Stranger things have happened.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 14:26 - Jun 11 with 616 viewsTimSaint

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 13:55 - Jun 11 by TripleNiemi

Sadly i have to agree. I would love to see Bertrand finish his time out with us but we have to see sense. One last move, a % of the fee and chance to play a higher level / European football for one last swansong.

Bertrand is quality but i think he and the clubs could ve tempted if the funds are right. We'll see, but he might surprise us and say he wants to see his days out with us. Stranger things have happened.

I don't think he will go. He is settled at Saints and it fits in well with his (young-ish) family. He is on a decent wedge here and it would be a big upheaval to move up to Leicester.

At his age, he won't get back in the England set up and I'm not so sure he has a desire to play in the Champions League. Been there, done that.

I think we will probably offer him an extension to his current deal and ensure he is with us for at least another 2 or 3 seasons - by which time Vokins could well be ready to take over. Someone mentioned McQueen, but as nobody has seen anything of him for seemingly years, I am not sure where his future lies.

TimSaint

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 16:32 - Jun 11 with 563 viewsButty101

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 12:45 - Jun 11 by SaintNick

See how many of the big clubs actually bid for Hojbjerg, his agent has stirred up the market and the likes of Everton and leicester will dive in to try and beat Spurs to it

I really cant see any of the big clubs or the next tier down clubs going for him. He has not had a great season.
Ive said before im not really a fan of his. I dont get what he brings to the table other than a bit of passion when we have lost.

Hes not a defensive midfielder, hes not creative and dosent score.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 16:40 - Jun 11 with 560 viewsBoris_

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 09:38 - Jun 11 by SaintNick

Not sure he's bothered about that. I think the commute from his Cobham home is probably far more important to him.

Poll: Claude Puel

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 16:42 - Jun 11 with 557 viewsBoris_

Leicester City Plotting Double Raid On St Mary's on 14:26 - Jun 11 by TimSaint

I don't think he will go. He is settled at Saints and it fits in well with his (young-ish) family. He is on a decent wedge here and it would be a big upheaval to move up to Leicester.

At his age, he won't get back in the England set up and I'm not so sure he has a desire to play in the Champions League. Been there, done that.

I think we will probably offer him an extension to his current deal and ensure he is with us for at least another 2 or 3 seasons - by which time Vokins could well be ready to take over. Someone mentioned McQueen, but as nobody has seen anything of him for seemingly years, I am not sure where his future lies.

He still lives next door to Chelsea's training ground, he's never moved down here. I don't think he's going to be interested in any move that means he has to move his family, unless the money is in 6 figures a week and too good to refuse.

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024