Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
team 16:43 - Jun 25 with 564 viewssaint22

Long for Obafemi
All the rest the same for me
team on 16:51 - Jun 25 with 554 viewskingslandstand1

RB? Not sure how Ralph will go on that one. Valery is low on confidence atm so do you risk making that worse by dropping him or hope he improves against a better team
team on 16:57 - Jun 25 with 547 viewssaint22

team on 16:51 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

RB? Not sure how Ralph will go on that one. Valery is low on confidence atm so do you risk making that worse by dropping him or hope he improves against a better team

I cant believe Valery can just suddenly be sh1te and I still am not sure KWP is good enough tbh, though a Spur against the arsenal may be helpful tonight
team on 17:04 - Jun 25 with 536 viewsBoris_

team on 16:51 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

On the contrary, I think Valery is too big for his boots, which is the issue. He's a very good player if he loses the ego.

Poll: Claude Puel

team on 17:07 - Jun 25 with 523 viewskingslandstand1

team on 16:57 - Jun 25 by saint22

I cant believe Valery can just suddenly be sh1te and I still am not sure KWP is good enough tbh, though a Spur against the arsenal may be helpful tonight

Well Valery IS starting and team is as against Norwich
team on 17:14 - Jun 25 with 505 viewsCity_boy

I would have preferred Long instead of Obafemi. Obafemi has not convinced me yet he is going to make it.
team on 17:28 - Jun 25 with 487 viewssaint22

team on 17:14 - Jun 25 by City_boy

I would have preferred Long instead of Obafemi. Obafemi has not convinced me yet he is going to make it.

This
Plus Arsenal are crap in the air at the back and Long wins lots of those
Minus for RH
team on 17:41 - Jun 25 with 472 viewssaint68

team on 17:14 - Jun 25 by City_boy

They're pretty slow at the back and Long would cause them many issues, maybe he's not 100% fit.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

team on 18:16 - Jun 25 with 450 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

team on 17:41 - Jun 25 by saint68

They're pretty slow at the back and Long would cause them many issues, maybe he's not 100% fit.

And they'll be more tired in the 2nd half in this heat when Long will be an utter horror to play against.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

team on 18:17 - Jun 25 with 447 viewssaint68

team on 18:16 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

And they'll be more tired in the 2nd half in this heat when Long will be an utter horror to play against.

Let's hope our defence afford him the ability to make the difference later on .bit static at the back.

team on 18:22 - Jun 25 with 440 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

team on 18:17 - Jun 25 by saint68

Let's hope our defence afford him the ability to make the difference later on .bit static at the back.

Jesus ... WTF was that!?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

team on 18:26 - Jun 25 with 420 viewssaint68

team on 18:22 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Jesus ... WTF was that!?

I think that was my signal to get some beers and go and sit outside and enjoy the evening...McCarthy 🤢

team on 18:31 - Jun 25 with 396 viewssaint68

Starting to remind me of my ex missus, impressive up front but shit at the back

team on 18:36 - Jun 25 with 378 viewssaintmary5

team on 18:26 - Jun 25 by saint68

I think that was my signal to get some beers and go and sit outside and enjoy the evening...McCarthy 🤢

If we lose this the team can’t blame lack of positivity from supporters! I genuinely want us (Southampton) to prove that a neutral atmosphere can have a positive effect on their result.
team on 18:39 - Jun 25 with 367 viewssaint68

team on 18:36 - Jun 25 by saintmary5

If we lose this the team can’t blame lack of positivity from supporters! I genuinely want us (Southampton) to prove that a neutral atmosphere can have a positive effect on their result.

We definitely need a couple of changes at halftime..very disjointed at the back, ings looks mustard as usual

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024