Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight 09:03 - Apr 6 with 2248 viewsSaintNick

By the end of this evening the relegation battle will almost be done and dusted or it will be a straight fight between Burnley & Everton for the final relegation place.

So the question is who would you prefer to go down Burnley or Everton and why

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:35 - Apr 6 with 1674 viewsChesham_Saint

Everton. Obvs. Despite Solent T being a good egg.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:43 - Apr 6 with 1667 views1885_SFC

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:35 - Apr 6 by Chesham_Saint

+1

Old School is Cool

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 10:58 - Apr 6 with 1605 views1teeminants

Come on Burnley no offence Solent 😃

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 1549 viewsdwayne_dibley

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 10:58 - Apr 6 by 1teeminants

Come on Burnley no offence Solent 😃

have been frequently to Burnley and a few times to Goodison

Basically both are cr@pholes worthy of appearing in low class zombie apocalypse movies.

If the Four Horsepersons of the Apocalypse turned up the locals would have carnal relations with the horses and then BBQ all involved

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 15:01 - Apr 6 with 1449 viewssaint901

I'd prefer Everton to go down because we may be able to pick up one or two of their players and Burnley have nobody I'd buy.
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 16:19 - Apr 6 with 1394 viewsBerber

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:35 - Apr 6 by Chesham_Saint

+2

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1361 viewsdarthvader

Sympathies with Everton a long long time ago but i think now will be a good time for them to go down ,,reshuffle have a good year in the championship getting back to winning ways .They are a big club so tey will survive it and get back to the prem stronger .

Or on the other hand Burnley? ... Burnley can fúck off

keep the faith coyr

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 18:23 - Apr 6 with 1292 viewskernow

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 16:51 - Apr 6 by darthvader

Sympathies with Everton a long long time ago but i think now will be a good time for them to go down ,,reshuffle have a good year in the championship getting back to winning ways .They are a big club so tey will survive it and get back to the prem stronger .

Similar feelings
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 1271 viewsSaintsforeverj

Very big game tonight. Would prefer Burnley to survive because Dyche is a top bloke and Burnley have proper old style players, whereas Everton are full of overpaid, arrogant players. It also wouldn't surprise me if Burnley pull off a great escape.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 18:47]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 1249 viewsSonicBoom

Id prefer Burnley to go. They're not good to watch and they rarely provide any entertainment.
Plus I'm fed up hearing how Burnley is a tough place to go. It's not, they're always in the bottom third of the league for a reason.
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:00 - Apr 6 with 1245 viewssaint22

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 15:01 - Apr 6 by saint901

I'd prefer Everton to go down because we may be able to pick up one or two of their players and Burnley have nobody I'd buy.

Burnley can do one IMO
I would take Pope and Tarkowski and that new Dutch striker?
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:42 - Apr 6 with 1200 viewsCenturion

Burnley have games in hand over us. If the lose tonight they are even less likely to survive. A win for Everton would be better for us but the best result would be a draw.
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:43 - Apr 6 with 1197 viewsSaintsforeverj

1 nil Burnley. They have Norwich next then Saints. Everton meanwhile have Man U.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 19:46]

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:45 - Apr 6 with 1190 viewsCenturion

Yes, they could escape. very possible with their games in hand.
I will only be happy when we reach 40 points.
No, I am NOT trolling, just of a nervous disposition.
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:47 - Apr 6 with 1180 viewsSaintsforeverj

1 1. Good game already

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 19:49 - Apr 6 with 1179 viewsCenturion

Penalty to Everton....1-1
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:06 - Apr 6 with 1151 viewsBicester_North

‘Big Club’ Mikey D not endearing himself to the Burnley locals

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:27 - Apr 6 with 1115 viewsBazza

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:06 - Apr 6 by Bicester_North

‘Big Club’ Mikey D not endearing himself to the Burnley locals

Two Dean pens?
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:33 - Apr 6 with 1109 viewssaint68

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:27 - Apr 6 by Bazza

Two Dean pens?

He's a showman and everything that TS loves...thank fuk the little weasel is hanging up his whistle soon.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:41 - Apr 6 with 1104 viewsBicester_North

A blatant corner not given now. Aren’t Deans sons season Everton season ticket holders?

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 20:46 - Apr 6 with 1090 viewsBicester_North

Nice one J Rod

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 08:09 - Apr 7 with 902 viewssolent_toffee

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 16:51 - Apr 6 by darthvader

I’ve said it before on here so I won’t bang on about it, but this has been on the cards for a while. The squad is completely unbalanced and there’s very little quality or appetite.

The Championship is inevitable and I hope they can keep Gordon but the decent players will go and I couldn’t give a monkey’s about the rest of them.

I think Lampard knew the score when he came and hopefully he will have a plan to get them back up. Despite the mail picking up on a few tools from twitter, Everton fans have really took to Lampard, anyone with any sense could see the damage was already done.

Anyway, I work for EFL so I will be able to have a nice season, free of the top 6 nonsense, and I get comps for any game I want to go to

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 08:11 - Apr 7 with 897 viewsCenturion

Oh well, worse things happen at sea.

You sound like the Norwich supporters!
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:40 - Apr 7 with 832 viewsfranniesTache

On the one hand it’d be sad to see Everton go down, great ground, good city for a drink and I like their fans.

On the other hand f*ck them this is great because of Adrian Heath
Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 11:56 - Apr 7 with 741 viewsChesham_Saint

Burnley V Everton Massive Game Tonight on 09:40 - Apr 7 by franniesTache

On the one hand it’d be sad to see Everton go down, great ground, good city for a drink and I like their fans.

On the other hand f*ck them this is great because of Adrian Heath

You like their fans? Would that include Mr Stanley and Mr Knife?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024