Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time 09:39 - Jan 16 with 9158 viewsNorthernr

What a lovely old time we're going to have. Liveish from 9.45ish.

Arrives. Large swig of whiskey. Good morning to toothy Gary.

Sandro fit for Stoke and YSY the same, a big plus. Armand Traore not fit, got a problem with his toe, other than that we're ok.

Laughs about SWP. Good lad, not a minute's problem, we've offered him a chance to go out on loan. You have opinions on players, some you want and some you don't, that's what makes the game go around. He's got a great contract here, he doesn't want to go on loan, I've told him he needs to move on and play football. I've said it to him many times. Trains well, smashing fella, not a problem to me, but he needs to play. He won't get that money anywhere else so it's hard to move him on.

Man Utd, great game to look forward to, fans look forward to it, players looking forward to playing Man Utd, full of top players.

Pur-lease. This is pathetic.

We gave City a fentastic game, we've played Liverpool here, two of the better teams and given them a good game. We've got to try and get three points.

Ok, now job questions.

Who knows? I've got to beat Man Utd to save my job? Could have picked an easier one couldn't they? Everybody laughs, jolly japes. They've given me great support I've loved every minute of my time here, fentastic relationship with the chairman, I spoke to Tony yesterday, spoken to him all week, he hasn't mentioned anything of that nature. If they decide to go another way that's ok, I won't lose any sleep.

Playing well at home, if we'd beat Swansea here when we were leading into injury time, we'd be sixth or seventh bottom, one win can take you up foru or five places, just got to keep going.

I wouldn't be leaving home at half five this morning if I didn't still have the hunger.

One win and we're level with Everton. It'll go right down to the wire. We've got a group of players that have every chance of staying up.

We should have done better away from home, it's not been good enough.

Richard Dunne has been incredible for this club, fentastic for us last year in the Championship, last 20 minutes at Wembley he was incredible. One fan was upset and had a go, he had a young boy with him, and Clint Hill... I honestly haven't discussed it with the lads... Hill went over and spoke to him about his language in front of the boy.

Great for Charlie Austin to be POTM, well deserved, first I've heard of it, hope he keeps scoring, been brilliant, gives us a chance.

Charlie has proved he's a Premier League player, he wants to play in the Prem I want him to play for QPR in the Premier League.

No idea what he earns, what he's been offered, I don't deal with that at all.

Little Boy Jermaine has gone to Sunderland. Good signing for them. He'll score goals for sure. Too expensive.

Aaron Lennon, good player, no, don't know anything.

Who's putting bets on Aaron Lennon?

Yann M'Villa. Good player., Ruben to Inter. Good player. Don't think Inter have acquired about Adel.

Adel is fine. Just had his breakfast, he's good. Did well last week, worked really 'ard. Very pleased with him, trained well this week. If he's fit to play and train he's a player who can make a difference to you. Trained well. Back in the squad, pleased to have him.

Toothy Gary is now literally just saying names.

Adebayor, good player, very interesting, very good player, he'd be out of our budget I would think. Haven't discussed it.

Sky wnk off question is who is your three for the Balon D'Or and Arry says he likes Messi, Ronaldo and Neuer so he's really gone out on a limb.

The people who worked here before decided that Laurent wasn't good enough and could go. He went round a few places and got offered a deal by Brentford. He worked with the U21 group and the people running the group decided he wasn't going to make it here. Every chance they could be wrong, players get released and go and make it. New people came in and decided they wanted to keep him so we offered him a deal and he decided he wanted to go to Brentford. You're in the hands of the people who work with them every day, the U21s train seperately from the first team. It's a game of opinions. The people here before didn't like him, the new people thought he had a chance but he'd decided to go to Brentford. Wish him the best.

If the young players are good enough they'll play. No good you sticking a load of kids in the team if they can't do it, nobody will say he's only a young player from the youth team he's misisng chances letting goals in don't worry about it. If they're not good enough they can't play. It's an area we're looking to improve. We';re going to invest and we've got one or two kids we feel have a chance. Always has been a priority of mine yeh yeh. Look at my record over the years, I've played kids wherever I've been, if they're good enough. You can't play them if they're not good enough.

I've told SWP he need sto go out on loan or permanently. He's not going to move if he's got a fentastic contract. If you're earning X amount and somebody is offering you nowhere near that you're not going to go. I like him an awful lot, he comes out, trains hard, earns fentastic money, had a chance to go on loan to Blackburn, Bolton, one or two clubs, Charlton, tells me I'm not interested, doesn't want to know, wouldn't consider it. He doesn't want to go on loan. Nobody will pay the same money he earns here, difficult innit? You can't blame the boy, if you're earning 1000 a week and you're offeredd 100 a week you're not going to go. Nobody is blaming him, he's got a great contract.

We invested in the summer. The only unlucky one was Remy going, everything was in place, we had Remy with Charlie and there were goals there. We lost Remy and it was too late to replace him. Board excellent, backed me, no complaints. I'd let one or two go if I could and we can maybe get a good loan in but it's not easy to shioft people or get people in on loan at this time of year.

Niko was injured last week, trained this.

Adel been fine. All we ask him to do is come and train.

We're not far off where we're supposed to be. Let's be honest, look at Everton, I love the manager, he's fentastic, they've got 21 or 22 points you'd think they'd have more. We're down there, you wouldn't have to be too clever at the start to pick the teams that would be down there. Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Man City will be at the top, Southampton are a surprise. If we'd beaten Swansea we'd be at a point a game which is where we're looking to be.

It's up to people who own the club, their choice, I can only do my best, if it's not good enough that's up to other people, it's not easy, I'm not sitting here thinking we should be in the top six we're scrapping away with other teams we all thought would be down there.

Fans been fentastic, great support at home, home form excellent, could have had another five or six points, Liverpool and Swansea conceding in injury time, winning against Man City late. The away form is poor, we're the first to admit it, it's how many points you get, not where you get them from. We need enough points to make sure we stay up.

Give that dry ice machine a kick would you Joe.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:40 - Jan 16 with 4401 viewsBasingstokeR

expecting an 'ard one for 'Arry this morning.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:42]
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:41 - Jan 16 with 4394 viewsFFE

Questions on Bale not passing to Ronaldo?

Bonus points for Austin's grandad calling him half way through.

I'm NOT the Fox

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:42 - Jan 16 with 4386 viewsLblock

Will it be Candle Face or Timmy entering stage left?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:45 - Jan 16 with 4366 viewsBasingstokeR

Honorary big slurp of my tea
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:46 - Jan 16 with 4353 viewsJAPRANGERS

Love Clive's take on the ol' presser!

Presser is supposed to be on here
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:47 - Jan 16 with 4343 viewsDiscodroids

can you hit Harold with the sole of your slippers northern to voice our displeasure ?? , and disrespect him by showing him the soles of your bare feet..

thank you.

your place in heaven with a variety of worlds class virgins is most assured.

The Prophet Discodroid,
In the Mecca of north chingford,
London
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:47]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:48 - Jan 16 with 4326 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:49 - Jan 16 with 4319 viewssimmo

I reckon 'Gary' from Sky will just shout Defoe at him over and over until he passes out.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:49 - Jan 16 with 4312 viewsHunterhoop

How about "yes, I've made a few mistakes this season and I've not got the best out of this squad. The players we have are good; they're capable. I just need to do my job, coach them, give them some better direction and guidance so I get them playing as a team and playing at their best. If I can do that, we'll stay up comfortably."

"And we'll give it a right go home and away from now on. We can hurt teams."

No?

Oh, okay.

Expect to hear how it's "ard", "difficult just looking at loans", and how Utd are a "fantastic" side.
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:50 - Jan 16 with 4312 viewsA40Bosh

If the reporters go straight for the jugular about him being out after the Man U game then we are in for one long, tedious borefest (yes, I know they always are anyway) cos H will get the arse and go monosyllabic and even more grumpy.

Will it be his last one?, I think it's too late now to replace him, should have been done after West Ham game or not at all.

If Glenn shows up or Bondy cos Harry is Tom & Dick this morning then we know The Twitter was right.

Starting Soon..............................

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:51 - Jan 16 with 4287 viewspaulparker

What's the betting he trots out these lines

"if someone can come in and do a better job , id walk away "
" we had a toxic dressing room, had to shift 12 out "
" if someone offered me the points we are on now , I would have taken them "
" good group of lads, but its ard, very ard , we are only dealing in loans "
"never in my 50 years of football have I seen away form like it" , " had some bad luck"
"thought we were the better team last week "
"we are working day & night to sort this "

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:51 - Jan 16 with 4282 viewsGloucs_R

Eyes down, Bingo time

I will start...

We lost Remy a day before deadline day, he would have got us 20 goals this season

Poll: Are we staying up?

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 4265 viewssimmo

One thing you can be sure of, absolutely nothing that is currently wrong with QPR, our league position, or the performance of the team and players, will be down to Redknapp.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:56 - Jan 16 with 4206 viewsHunterhoop

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 09:53 - Jan 16 by simmo

One thing you can be sure of, absolutely nothing that is currently wrong with QPR, our league position, or the performance of the team and players, will be down to Redknapp.

If my first, somewhat ambitious potential quote comes in I am claiming 1,000,000,000,000 points and all time winner of Redknapp bingo.
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:10 - Jan 16 with 3998 viewsozranger

Listening to this live now, it seems he is trying to sell himself for the job as manager. He is combining the defensive and the opportunistic as to what he would provide for the future.. jeez he talks a lot of bollox!
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 3926 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive

"Just had his breakfast"

Genius - that's one of your best yet, or did Harry really say that!
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:17 - Jan 16 with 3900 viewsozranger

Did I hear both Defoe and Remy in the same sentence? I guess he could not resist.
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:18 - Jan 16 with 3878 viewsPommyhoop

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:16 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive

"Just had his breakfast"

Yep H said it..

Also mentioned Remy.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 3847 viewsA40Bosh

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:16 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive

"Just had his breakfast"

Harry DID actually say that!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 3839 viewsrsonist

"Neuer? Suppose so, people who study it would know me more than I do"
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 3835 viewsRangersw12

This Remy bollocks all over again everyone in the game knew he would leave last min and we should have had a contingency plan in place nobody to blame but Redknapp and TF for that one
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:21 - Jan 16 with 3813 viewsNorthernr

Thanks Clive

"Just had his breakfast"

Direct quote.
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 3798 viewswrinklyhoop

Thanks Clive

"Just had his breakfast"

No that was Arry!!
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 3796 viewsdaveB

Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:17 - Jan 16 by ozranger

Did I hear both Defoe and Remy in the same sentence? I guess he could not resist.

Well he was asked about Defoe so had to answer it
Deflector shield set to maxiumum strength, it's presser time on 10:28 - Jan 16 with 3731 viewsstevec

First one I've watched but you cannot blame Harry for the inane standard of questioning. The Josh Laurent one probably the only question of any value whatsoever.

What is the point of press conferences? Reporters asking a set of questions we already know the answers to. No wonder he trots out the same rhetoric week after week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024