Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo to South Yorkshire? 20:56 - Jul 13 with 18474 viewsDomDale

The twitter rumour mill in action tonight.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:04 - Jul 13 with 9587 viewsnordenblue

Put in any six figure offer and he's as good as sold,we'll need to secure the future of the club once again?
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:05 - Jul 13 with 9576 viewsShun

Please no.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:06 - Jul 13 with 9560 views49thseason

That would put the tin lid on this season.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:08 - Jul 13 with 9534 viewsfitzochris

Hopefully all just internet waffle.

If true, I do wish Barnsley and Sheffield United would show a bit of imagination and start to look elsewhere for their bargain buys.

If it is serious, and a bid is made, you know we'll sell.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:18 - Jul 13 with 9462 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:06 - Jul 13 by 49thseason

That would put the tin lid on this season.

Any player scoring twenty goals a season in league one is always going to be sought after. I am surprised it's taken this long.

He will have to go, his wages will be multiplied and players only sign for Rochdale on the understanding they can go if another club comes calling, thems the rules folks.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:24 - Jul 13 with 9417 viewsYouTubeDale

It wouldn't surprise me or most Dale fans. He's an obvious target. Firstly, we don't want to sell. We want him to entertain US not our rivals. We need him in our effort to push for a top half finish. And yes, we don't have to sell for the SECOND time. So if he must go, then it's got to be for top whack and make it snappy so we can find a suitable "replacement".

Hoping Hendo signs a two year extension to his contract tomorrow and shuts them up...come on Hendo !!!!

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:30 - Jul 13 with 9374 viewsRAFCBLUE

Slightly different circumstances here.

Player is settled, moved to NW to support his partner's job and is (arguably) untouchable in the set up he is in.

With interests outside of RAFC already; I'd be surprised. It's not as if crossing the Pennines ever ends well for those that transfer.

It's a short career, but money won't be the only consideration here.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:37 - Jul 13 with 9317 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:24 - Jul 13 by YouTubeDale

It wouldn't surprise me or most Dale fans. He's an obvious target. Firstly, we don't want to sell. We want him to entertain US not our rivals. We need him in our effort to push for a top half finish. And yes, we don't have to sell for the SECOND time. So if he must go, then it's got to be for top whack and make it snappy so we can find a suitable "replacement".

Hoping Hendo signs a two year extension to his contract tomorrow and shuts them up...come on Hendo !!!!

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to Hendos age I don't think we are talking big bucks. If his head is turned and he has the chance of signing maybe the highest paid contract in his career then I think the games up.

Let's not hear about ready made replacements because we don't have one. Some clubs have a plethora of forward players on their books,lets re- invest any money we receive and bring a proven goalscorer in.

In an ideal world the rumour mill will stop, Hendos our talisman.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2015 21:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:41 - Jul 13 with 9278 views442Dale

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:30 - Jul 13 by RAFCBLUE

Slightly different circumstances here.

Player is settled, moved to NW to support his partner's job and is (arguably) untouchable in the set up he is in.

With interests outside of RAFC already; I'd be surprised. It's not as if crossing the Pennines ever ends well for those that transfer.

It's a short career, but money won't be the only consideration here.

The location isn't really an issue though. There will no doubt be others at Barnsley who do the M62/M1 trip. Only an hour or so.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:44 - Jul 13 with 9251 viewsSaxonDale

Can't see him going, it's just a sideways step.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:44 - Jul 13 with 9251 viewsColDale

Would another manager give him free reign for his off the field business interests?
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:54 - Jul 13 with 9173 viewsnordenblue

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 21:44 - Jul 13 by ColDale

Would another manager give him free reign for his off the field business interests?

Would they care while he's banging in 20 odd goals a season?
Lets sell another striker for well below his worth and not reinvest for a change.No doubt we'll hear the usual suspects informing us that selling our best players makes us stronger though so not to worry.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 22:00 - Jul 13 with 9121 viewstazzydjr

I wasn't expecting this hopefully this Danger Dog is wrong about Hendo

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 22:09 - Jul 13 with 9070 viewsWhiteyBFC

I just can't see this one being true.

Cracking player though.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 23:31 - Jul 13 with 8777 viewsD_Alien

The local goalpost manufacturers will be rubbing their hands with glee

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 23:35 - Jul 13 with 8749 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 22:09 - Jul 13 by WhiteyBFC

I just can't see this one being true.

Cracking player though.

Why not? Are you not interested in quality players on the cheap?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 08:19 - Jul 14 with 8208 viewsaleanddale

Hendo really is our talisman...

worth the admission ( even the extra £2!! ) just to see this fella play.

Follow PV and a 2 year extension to put the lid on this ASAP.

or any bigger club can cough up some SERIOUS DOUGH or else this isnt happening.

Hendo would slide straght into every starting XI in league 1 - no ifs or buts.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 08:29 - Jul 14 with 8184 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 08:19 - Jul 14 by aleanddale

Hendo really is our talisman...

worth the admission ( even the extra £2!! ) just to see this fella play.

Follow PV and a 2 year extension to put the lid on this ASAP.

or any bigger club can cough up some SERIOUS DOUGH or else this isnt happening.

Hendo would slide straght into every starting XI in league 1 - no ifs or buts.

Would Hill really sell to Barnsley? He couldnt even bring himself to talk about them last season - never mind sell them our best player and main goal threat. Unless Everton sell John Stones and Barnsley get a major boost of cash they aren't going to be offering decent money for him. If we didn't need to sell Matt Done we Definitely dont need to sell Hendo.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 08:49 - Jul 14 with 8122 viewsFrog

I hate it when these stories raise their ugly head. We sell and then hope we can find a replacement on the cheap. So far we've got away with it but our luck will run out one day I fear.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 09:43 - Jul 14 with 7970 viewsSuddenLad

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 08:29 - Jul 14 by dingdangblue

Would Hill really sell to Barnsley? He couldnt even bring himself to talk about them last season - never mind sell them our best player and main goal threat. Unless Everton sell John Stones and Barnsley get a major boost of cash they aren't going to be offering decent money for him. If we didn't need to sell Matt Done we Definitely dont need to sell Hendo.

If it happens, it won't be Keith Hill's decision. It will be Hendo's decision and the 'bean counters' will give him every encouragement to go if the club get a sizeable fee.

KH will not stand in the way of any player who wants to move to improve his opportunities.

For the record, I don't think it will happen, whether it be Oakwell or anywhere else. It's silly season.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 09:45 - Jul 14 with 7961 viewsParkinsGimp

Dont worry we two prolific forwards to score all the goals... no worries Keep the faith.
Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 09:53 - Jul 14 with 7931 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 09:43 - Jul 14 by SuddenLad

If it happens, it won't be Keith Hill's decision. It will be Hendo's decision and the 'bean counters' will give him every encouragement to go if the club get a sizeable fee.

KH will not stand in the way of any player who wants to move to improve his opportunities.

For the record, I don't think it will happen, whether it be Oakwell or anywhere else. It's silly season.

So if Hill said to Dunphy -" I dont want Hendo to go. It will ruin my plans for this season and would seriously piss me off" - it would have no bearing on the clubs decision?

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 10:10 - Jul 14 with 7858 viewsMoonyDale

This story def has some truth, from a Barnsley playing staff source.....Sticking point could be wage demands.....6k a week was mentioned...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 10:18 - Jul 14 with 7809 viewsSuddenLad

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 10:10 - Jul 14 by MoonyDale

This story def has some truth, from a Barnsley playing staff source.....Sticking point could be wage demands.....6k a week was mentioned...

Well, if they won't match his Dale salary, why would he go ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 10:19 - Jul 14 with 7800 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo to South Yorkshire? on 10:10 - Jul 14 by MoonyDale

Would he really demand 6k a week ? He's probably on less than a third of that at the minute?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024