Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 17:42 - Jan 12 with 2932 viewsSlacker

I hope we do not loan him to Leeds for a million, with an obligation to buy at the end of the season for 10 million as has been reported on elsewhere.

His assists on subsequent Saturdays are not being recognised as evidence of his ability to the extent that they should. Nick noted his role in the build-up to Ings goal.

We should stick with him. He is ideal to bring on when Long tires, (and who is quite injury prone).

He is strong, quick, very aware of other strikers and will score. He needs the right kind of service and he will do well.

Che Adams on 17:51 - Jan 12 with 2914 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

There must be something in this for it to keep popping up - would be a shame if he did go as I don't think we've seen the best of him yet.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams on 17:55 - Jan 12 with 2908 viewsBicester_North

Ralph has said he wants Adams to stay, would be a kick in the bollocks if the board went against him.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Che Adams on 18:34 - Jan 12 with 2843 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Che Adams on 17:55 - Jan 12 by Bicester_North

Ralph has said he wants Adams to stay, would be a kick in the bollocks if the board went against him.

Depends on the player / agent I guess. If Che Adams wants to leave, then I guess even Hassenhuttl will have to concede?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams on 18:36 - Jan 12 with 2837 viewsthis_charming_man

Apparently the player wants the move too which I find quite concerning given he’s only been here a few months.

You can guarantee if he does go we won’t replace him and Ings will get injured a few weeks later

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Che Adams on 18:58 - Jan 12 with 2808 viewsgreen

Presumably the board wants the money as well if someone's sniffing around for a player that's not starting they are keen on getting some money in.
Che Adams on 19:42 - Jan 12 with 2742 viewscocklebreath

Che Adams on 18:58 - Jan 12 by green

Presumably the board wants the money as well if someone's sniffing around for a player that's not starting they are keen on getting some money in.

He is playing, he set up the winner yesterday, he’s worth more than a million pound to us for the remainder of the season

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Che Adams on 20:03 - Jan 12 with 2690 viewsthissceptredsaint

Agreed, board structures and organisational hierarchy in sports clubs has changed so much an old sod like me cant keep up these days, who's in charge of talking to these players? Who would talk to him and his agent and convince him to stay? Big Lawrie could've got him to stay
Che Adams on 20:15 - Jan 12 with 2669 viewsBicester_North

Che Adams on 20:03 - Jan 12 by thissceptredsaint

Agreed, board structures and organisational hierarchy in sports clubs has changed so much an old sod like me cant keep up these days, who's in charge of talking to these players? Who would talk to him and his agent and convince him to stay? Big Lawrie could've got him to stay

It used to be sir Leslie Reed, then Ross Wilson OBE. From January it’s Matt Crocker, who I think wrote the theme tune to Neighbours.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Che Adams on 20:18 - Jan 12 with 2662 viewsericofarabia

Che Adams on 18:58 - Jan 12 by green

2 assists in the last 2 games!!
Che Adams on 20:44 - Jan 12 with 2627 viewskingslandstand1

Surely a £5m loss in 4 months would be unheard of with this board
The guy is still finding his feet in the Prem which is a helluva step up from the Champiionship, even a decent Championship player such as him, but you're right, we need to keep him. Long as a supersub or regular starter insn't gonna last too much longer at Prem level so he could walk in to his attacking shoes
Che Adams on 20:55 - Jan 12 with 2615 viewsgreen

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we should sell but I think our penny pinching board might be tempted since he's not starting games (aside from Huddersfield and Chelsea in recent weeks). Remember we had to sell Targett to fund Djenepo, so if we're planning signings it presumably has to be funded somehow.
Che Adams on 21:09 - Jan 12 with 2591 viewsSonicBoom

The guy was presumably thoroughly scouted in the summer including his character. Clubs make a big deal of that sort of thing. It would be extremely embarrassing for the club to admit they got it wrong yet again 5 months later. I seriously wonder who does the research.
I'd keep him, let him get used to the PL. Theres a good player in there and he's still young enough to learn.
Che Adams on 21:16 - Jan 12 with 2578 viewsPatfromPoole

He’s clearly a good striker. There is absolutely no way we should let him leave.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Che Adams on 22:01 - Jan 12 with 2526 viewskingslandstand1

Che Adams on 21:09 - Jan 12 by SonicBoom

The guy was presumably thoroughly scouted in the summer including his character. Clubs make a big deal of that sort of thing. It would be extremely embarrassing for the club to admit they got it wrong yet again 5 months later. I seriously wonder who does the research.
I'd keep him, let him get used to the PL. Theres a good player in there and he's still young enough to learn.

Not just 5 months later but weren't we in for him at the previous (I think) window so they must have done their homework
It can only be Leeds doing a Scouse and stirring the sh1t (wouldn't surprise me as another nasty club) or his agent dare I say?
But what's the point in him going down a division as not so sure he'd be that regular and assuming they come up, hope not but think they will, he'll be where he is now although more dosh in the bank no doubt
Che Adams on 10:23 - Jan 13 with 2313 viewsdarthvader

Che Adams on 18:36 - Jan 12 by this_charming_man

Apparently the player wants the move too which I find quite concerning given he’s only been here a few months.

You can guarantee if he does go we won’t replace him and Ings will get injured a few weeks later

If he does, and Ings does I'll blame you for jinxing it

keep the faith coyr

Che Adams on 12:20 - Jan 13 with 2248 viewsMarcus_y

Is it possible that Ralph has his eyes on someone he rates better than Che?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Che Adams on 12:34 - Jan 13 with 2222 viewsPatfromPoole

Che Adams on 12:20 - Jan 13 by Marcus_y

Is it possible that Ralph has his eyes on someone he rates better than Che?

He might do, but the chances of him being given the funds to get that player in are minimal.

Che Adams on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 2117 viewscocklebreath

Think it would be stupid but when has that ever stopped us

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Che Adams on 10:50 - Jan 14 with 1938 viewsMarcus_y

Che Adams on 12:34 - Jan 13 by PatfromPoole

He might do, but the chances of him being given the funds to get that player in are minimal.

That's what I am getting at sir. He is forced to let Che go to fund the purchase he wants.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Che Adams on 11:05 - Jan 14 with 1918 viewsPatfromPoole

Che Adams on 10:50 - Jan 14 by Marcus_y

That's what I am getting at sir. He is forced to let Che go to fund the purchase he wants.

No guarantee of Ralph being given the money even if Adams is sold.

Che Adams on 11:14 - Jan 14 with 1904 viewsgrumpy

Che Adams on 11:05 - Jan 14 by PatfromPoole

No guarantee of Ralph being given the money even if Adams is sold.

Che Adams is just the sort of player that we have let go in the past that has come back to score against us.
Che Adams on 12:26 - Jan 14 with 1833 viewsVagina_Dentata

I think the fact that we very obviously scouted him extensively over several windows means he won’t leave, and I don’t think he should, but I wouldn’t be surprised. Since promotion, we do have a history of shifting big money strikers after half a season or less.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Che Adams on 14:52 - Jan 14 with 1769 viewsAndrewW_London

I hope this reassures us: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7886093/Che-Adams-set-stay-So

Twickenham Saint

Che Adams on 22:27 - Jan 15 with 1610 viewsScoot

Che's only 1 goal behind Long & Obifemi!

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024