Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Brexit Day 07:10 - Jan 31 with 4823 viewsOccasional_Showers

After all these years here we are on the final victory lap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Happy Brexit Day on 18:28 - Jan 31 with 930 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 17:53 - Jan 31 by this_charming_man

It’s not a hard concept to grasp Ian.

There are more offfences considered hate crime these days. Therefore more people will be convicted of hate crimes. It doesn’t nessasarily equate to hate crimes themselves increasing. You could commit the same offence 5 years ago and it not be considered a hate crime.

I understand the point you are making.

However - other than asserting it - you haven’t presented anything to demonstrate that the phenomena you describe is entirely responsible for the increase in hate crime over the last few years.

So I will take my lead from an independent research organisation, rather than from someone who has a track record of underplaying the issue of racism at every turn.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Happy Brexit Day on 18:37 - Jan 31 with 909 viewsthis_charming_man

Happy Brexit Day on 18:28 - Jan 31 by DorsetIan

I understand the point you are making.

However - other than asserting it - you haven’t presented anything to demonstrate that the phenomena you describe is entirely responsible for the increase in hate crime over the last few years.

So I will take my lead from an independent research organisation, rather than from someone who has a track record of underplaying the issue of racism at every turn.

I don’t underplay it, I have a balanced reasonable subjective view, not in a rush to be offended every chance I get to make myself feel better about my lot in life.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Happy Brexit Day on 19:00 - Jan 31 with 887 viewsChesham_Saint

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 by saint22

A very dark day in history, thanks Cameron you spineless fool

Lets all reconvene in 5 years shall we and see how this racist inward looking island looks

“Racist”? Do you know any out and out racists? I don’t.
I put it to youthat your description of the U.K. is a gross misrepresentation.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 20:22 - Jan 31 with 859 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:16]
Happy Brexit Day on 20:44 - Jan 31 with 848 viewsBoris_

"So in my opinion: yes, Brexit is also a failure of the Union. It’s also our failure: we have to recognise that in this debate. And yes, there is a lesson to learn from it, and this lesson, dear colleagues, is not to undo the union, as some are arguing here; no, this lesson is — and we have to learn this from Brexit — to deeply reform the union, to make it a real union in the coming years.

That means a union without opt-ins, opt-outs, rebates, exceptions and, above all, without unanimity rules and veto rights. Only then can we act, and only then will we defend our interests, and only then will we defend our values. It is this lack of effectiveness that is the problem that we have seen in Brexit."

^^^^

Why do the remainers on here not want to discuss the above words of Verhofstadt yesterday and justify them?

Poll: Claude Puel

Happy Brexit Day on 21:02 - Jan 31 with 832 viewsgrumpy

Happy Brexit Day on 20:44 - Jan 31 by Boris_

"So in my opinion: yes, Brexit is also a failure of the Union. It’s also our failure: we have to recognise that in this debate. And yes, there is a lesson to learn from it, and this lesson, dear colleagues, is not to undo the union, as some are arguing here; no, this lesson is — and we have to learn this from Brexit — to deeply reform the union, to make it a real union in the coming years.

That means a union without opt-ins, opt-outs, rebates, exceptions and, above all, without unanimity rules and veto rights. Only then can we act, and only then will we defend our interests, and only then will we defend our values. It is this lack of effectiveness that is the problem that we have seen in Brexit."

^^^^

Why do the remainers on here not want to discuss the above words of Verhofstadt yesterday and justify them?

The failure of the EU to keep Britain in the Union is nothing for us to celebrate.
Happy Brexit Day on 21:04 - Jan 31 with 831 viewsOccasional_Showers

^^^^

2 hours to go traitors. Are you going to apologise or carry on sulking?

Happy Brexit Day on 21:09 - Jan 31 with 820 viewsHappy_Jack

The inevitable meltdowns on social media tonight should make for hilarious reading tomorrow.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Brexit Day on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 784 viewsBicester_North

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 20:22 - Jan 31 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:16]

Hey yeah chaps, can’t we just stop it because I said so chaps? My opinion is really important after all you know chaps.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Happy Brexit Day on 22:56 - Jan 31 with 766 views1885_SFC

A glorious day... if only because the dullest f*ckwit on the subject will be no more.

Old School is Cool

Happy Brexit Day on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 763 viewsOccasional_Showers

Our Nigel on the stage. What a great guy. Rejoice!

Happy Brexit Day on 23:03 - Jan 31 with 760 views1885_SFC

Happy Brexit Day on 22:59 - Jan 31 by Occasional_Showers

Our Nigel on the stage. What a great guy. Rejoice!

Surely he should be knighted in the next round of gongs being handed out?

Old School is Cool

Happy Brexit Day on 23:10 - Jan 31 with 752 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Happy Brexit Day on 21:09 - Jan 31 by Happy_Jack

The inevitable meltdowns on social media tonight should make for hilarious reading tomorrow.

This!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Happy Brexit Day on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 739 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Happy Brexit Day on 00:11 - Feb 1 with 703 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 21:04 - Jan 31 by Occasional_Showers

2 hours to go traitors. Are you going to apologise or carry on sulking?

You’re gong to be waiting a long time for an apology from anyone, you Brexit freak.

It’s time to put on your Union Jack y-fronts and novelty top hat and take to the streets with a bell and a new song, Ignatius.

Happy Brexit Day on 07:14 - Feb 1 with 658 viewsOccasional_Showers

Happy Brexit Day on 00:11 - Feb 1 by DorsetIan

You’re gong to be waiting a long time for an apology from anyone, you Brexit freak.

It’s time to put on your Union Jack y-fronts and novelty top hat and take to the streets with a bell and a new song, Ignatius.

As I thought, carry on sulking “Ian”.

Happy Brexit Day on 08:15 - Feb 1 with 627 viewsBoris_

^^^^

Nobody from the Remain side want to discuss these comments?

Picking your arguments?

Happy Brexit Day on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 605 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 07:14 - Feb 1 by Occasional_Showers

As I thought, carry on sulking “Ian”.

Seriously Ignatius, you need to move on from these repetitive antagonisms. You can stop fighting now.

You’re like that Japanese fella stuck in the woods for 30 years. Do you think it might be PTSD?

Find something else to occupy your mind. No Victorian tat you can tell us about?

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Feb 1 with 591 viewsOccasional_Showers

Happy Brexit Day on 09:01 - Feb 1 by DorsetIan

Seriously Ignatius, you need to move on from these repetitive antagonisms. You can stop fighting now.

You’re like that Japanese fella stuck in the woods for 30 years. Do you think it might be PTSD?

Find something else to occupy your mind. No Victorian tat you can tell us about?

It’s called gloating “Ian”. We won, you lost, but you’ve still not got over it.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:16 - Feb 1 with 588 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 08:15 - Feb 1 by Boris_

Nobody from the Remain side want to discuss these comments?

Picking your arguments?

What’s to discuss? He’s arguing for a closer Union. It’s a view, but it’s not a typical ‚remainder‘ view. Most remainers were, I think, happy with the opt-outs and vetos that we had.

Neither is it the only view of those remaining in the EU.

I am not quite sure what your point is here Boris.

Like I said to Ignatius, isn’t it time to move on now? Now that we are ‚free‘ we all need to focus on optimistically Making Britain Great Again.

It‘s time to a hug a remainder, Boris. Time to say goodbye to Mr Angry-Leaver.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:47 - Feb 1 with 576 viewsthis_charming_man

They should make the 31/1 a national holiday, it’s our 4th July.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Happy Brexit Day on 09:57 - Feb 1 with 563 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Feb 1 by Occasional_Showers

It’s called gloating “Ian”. We won, you lost, but you’ve still not got over it.

Get help, Ignatius.

There’s only one of us who can’t move on, and we both know it’s not me.

Happy Brexit Day on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 561 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 09:16 - Feb 1 by DorsetIan

What’s to discuss? He’s arguing for a closer Union. It’s a view, but it’s not a typical ‚remainder‘ view. Most remainers were, I think, happy with the opt-outs and vetos that we had.

Neither is it the only view of those remaining in the EU.

I am not quite sure what your point is here Boris.

Like I said to Ignatius, isn’t it time to move on now? Now that we are ‚free‘ we all need to focus on optimistically Making Britain Great Again.

It‘s time to a hug a remainder, Boris. Time to say goodbye to Mr Angry-Leaver.

It's a little bit more than a 'closer union' , he wants to turn the EU in to the United States of Europe, governed by an un-elected top table.

I didn't say it was a typical remainer view, I said it's the view and vision of many in the EU and it's a f*cking dangerous one that remainers seem to try and skim over.

Anyway, 'remainers' are now extinct. We have left, so you're right that we should now be moving on and former 'remainers' should get on board and start being positive about things rather than crying about it on social media.

Happy Brexit Day on 10:48 - Feb 1 with 540 viewsHeisenberg

Happy Brexit Day on 10:00 - Feb 1 by Boris_

It's a little bit more than a 'closer union' , he wants to turn the EU in to the United States of Europe, governed by an un-elected top table.

I didn't say it was a typical remainer view, I said it's the view and vision of many in the EU and it's a f*cking dangerous one that remainers seem to try and skim over.

Anyway, 'remainers' are now extinct. We have left, so you're right that we should now be moving on and former 'remainers' should get on board and start being positive about things rather than crying about it on social media.

I agree. Happy also I am not on any form of social media. I don't exist on Facebook and have never tweeted in my life and not even sure what Instagram is. To be honest watching spade faced lard arses make complete tw@ts of themself on national television is more than enough entertainment.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Happy Brexit Day on 11:15 - Feb 1 with 527 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 10:48 - Feb 1 by Heisenberg

I agree. Happy also I am not on any form of social media. I don't exist on Facebook and have never tweeted in my life and not even sure what Instagram is. To be honest watching spade faced lard arses make complete tw@ts of themself on national television is more than enough entertainment.

Not on social media? Is that because you have no friends or anyone that would be interested in your mundane council estate life? 😱

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024