Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints to have new American owners? 01:26 - May 2 with 3517 views1885_SFC

Talks have taken place with an American-based company but have been held up by the pandemic - so say Sky:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11981915/coronavirus-disrupts-sout

Old School is Cool

Saints to have new American owners? on 06:46 - May 2 with 2549 viewsTripleNiemi

Wow. Gao Jisheng now values his shares at £250M having bought 80% of the club for £210M.

Not bad work if you can get it eh; buy a PL club, simply maintain its PL status and then assume you can make £40M in only three or four years.

[Post edited 2 May 2020 9:10]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Saints to have new American owners? on 07:08 - May 2 with 2535 viewsHeisenberg

Joseph DaGrosa Capital Group.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Saints to have new American owners? on 07:32 - May 2 with 2519 viewsSaint_Beaker

Saints to have new American owners? on 07:08 - May 2 by Heisenberg

Joseph DaGrosa Capital Group.

Seems he was up for buying Newcastle last year

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/exclusive-billion

I am pretty sure though that I saw Paul Allen pull in to Ocean Village last night.
Saints to have new American owners? on 10:03 - May 2 with 2380 viewsthis_charming_man

Jeff Bazos yacht was seen in town quay....

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:14 - May 2 with 2349 viewsOccasional_Showers

Please let it be Donald Trump.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:28 - May 2 with 2340 viewsRednWight

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:14 - May 2 by Occasional_Showers

Please let it be Donald Trump.

Bloody hell. That pisswater they masquerade as beer now is bad enough
Detol and jeyes fluid will be worse

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Saints to have new American owners? on 11:27 - May 2 with 2296 viewskingslandstand1

Saints to have new American owners? on 07:32 - May 2 by Saint_Beaker

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/exclusive-billion

I am pretty sure though that I saw Paul Allen pull in to Ocean Village last night.

What again?
Saints to have new American owners? on 11:40 - May 2 with 2288 views1885_SFC

Saints to have new American owners? on 07:32 - May 2 by Saint_Beaker

I doubt it. He's dead!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Saints to have new American owners? on 11:43 - May 2 with 2279 viewsthis_charming_man

I think there might be a KRAFTy little deal in the pipeline.....

Saints to have new American owners? on 11:45 - May 2 with 2277 views1885_SFC

Saints to have new American owners? on 11:43 - May 2 by this_charming_man

I think there might be a KRAFTy little deal in the pipeline.....

Now you're just SPREADING rumours...

Old School is Cool

Saints to have new American owners? on 12:37 - May 2 with 2244 viewsSaint_Beaker

Saints to have new American owners? on 11:45 - May 2 by 1885_SFC

Now you're just SPREADING rumours...

Very cheesy sir.
Saints to have new American owners? on 12:41 - May 2 with 2241 views1885_SFC

Saints to have new American owners? on 12:37 - May 2 by Saint_Beaker

Very cheesy sir.

It's the whey I am...

Old School is Cool

Saints to have new American owners? on 12:54 - May 2 with 2226 viewsWinchesterExile

If it is DaGrosa Capital Partners this will be another terrible period for the club. We'll be a straightforward PE play for them pure and simple - buy, build the balance sheet, cut costs to the quick and sell for a profit within 5 years. It's all about making money and nothing to do with any affinity or love for the club or even soccerball.

Here's an interesting bit about their involvement with Bordeuax which they no longer own:

"According to reports, King Street believes DaGrosa overvalued the club and overstated how profitable it would become. Now after months of turbulence behind the scenes, King Street has taken over complete control of the club by buying out DaGrosa, who had a veto right on any major decision".

I fu*cking hate the prem and all the c*unts it attracts.
Saints to have new American owners? on 12:58 - May 2 with 2222 viewsthis_charming_man

It will be a NEW ENGLAND by the time CV-19 is over I’d like a PATRIOT to take over personally

Saints to have new American owners? on 13:15 - May 2 with 2203 viewscocklebreath

Saints to have new American owners? on 12:58 - May 2 by this_charming_man

It will be a NEW ENGLAND by the time CV-19 is over I’d like a PATRIOT to take over personally

Wasn’t he in charge when they signed the murderer chap?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints to have new American owners? on 14:07 - May 2 with 2141 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints to have new American owners? on 13:15 - May 2 by cocklebreath

Wasn’t he in charge when they signed the murderer chap?

I think he was, we can expect a few characters then

Saints to have new American owners? on 14:17 - May 2 with 2129 viewsSadoldgit

Saints to have new American owners? on 06:46 - May 2 by TripleNiemi

Wow. Gao Jisheng now values his shares at £250M having bought 80% of the club for £210M.

Not bad work if you can get it eh; buy a PL club, simply maintain its PL status and then assume you can make £40M in only three or four years.

[Post edited 2 May 2020 9:10]

Wasn’t there talk of him putting his shares up for sale for £200m for a quick sale?
Saints to have new American owners? on 17:04 - May 2 with 2031 viewsWinchesterExile

I’d be happy with Kraft. He’s got some cash, knows what a winning team looks like and is a bit of a character (but watch out Derby Road). Hope it goes ahead.
Saints to have new American owners? on 20:45 - May 2 with 1895 viewsOccasional_Showers

Nobody could be worse than Goa.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Saints to have new American owners? on 22:39 - May 2 with 1836 viewshedgeend61

Saints to have new American owners? on 20:45 - May 2 by Occasional_Showers

Nobody could be worse than Goa.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/15/former-porstmouth-owner-sulaiman

This jailbird who stole £5 million for his wife (to buy guess who?) should be out soon
Saints to have new American owners? on 09:09 - May 3 with 1719 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

There are some amazing rumours out there right now. The best one is Jeff Bezos buying Saints because he wants to develop Dibden Bay

What planet are these people on? Or is lockdown really getting to people THAT much?

I notice the Red Bull rumours are now quiet.

Let's face it, we'll end up with another owner without any fluid cash. It'll stay the same for 4 years or so, then the club will be sold to the next owner with no fluid cash.

I'll eat my words if the sale is actually good ... but it won't be.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints to have new American owners? on 09:56 - May 3 with 1666 viewsSaint_Beaker

Saints to have new American owners? on 09:09 - May 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

There are some amazing rumours out there right now. The best one is Jeff Bezos buying Saints because he wants to develop Dibden Bay

What planet are these people on? Or is lockdown really getting to people THAT much?

I notice the Red Bull rumours are now quiet.

Let's face it, we'll end up with another owner without any fluid cash. It'll stay the same for 4 years or so, then the club will be sold to the next owner with no fluid cash.

I'll eat my words if the sale is actually good ... but it won't be.

The thing is, for me at least, what is a good sale? Personally, I genuinely don't want to be the next Man City. I would be happier if we could just have a middle ground type owner who would realise there was some glory to be had and build better than we have now. Some one who would have us challenging for the top 6 and perhaps getting us another cup. That's enough for me.
Saints to have new American owners? on 10:14 - May 3 with 1647 viewsTripleNiemi

Saints to have new American owners? on 09:56 - May 3 by Saint_Beaker

The thing is, for me at least, what is a good sale? Personally, I genuinely don't want to be the next Man City. I would be happier if we could just have a middle ground type owner who would realise there was some glory to be had and build better than we have now. Some one who would have us challenging for the top 6 and perhaps getting us another cup. That's enough for me.

I agree, i personally don't want a Chelsea or City type owner either but obviously wouldn't be too upset if someone of that ilk bought in.

I would have absolutely no gripes with Kat being sole owner again as it was a steady ship and we knew where we were. Sadly unless she can get the 80% back at a profit to her it def won't happen.

One thing tho, i will be glad to see Gao gone regardless of him having done nothing wrong. Sold a complete duff with him - ta ta. No doubt we will probably end up with a complete shyster and i will regret saying the latter.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:14 - May 3 with 1646 viewssaint68

Saints to have new American owners? on 09:56 - May 3 by Saint_Beaker

You've just described Nicola Cortese 😁😁😁

Nick wont like that!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:24 - May 3 with 1632 viewsSaint_Beaker

Saints to have new American owners? on 10:14 - May 3 by saint68

You've just described Nicola Cortese 😁😁😁

Nick wont like that!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Cortese wasn' the owner though. He was just a CEO. I am talking an owner here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024