Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty straightforward 19:49 - May 10 with 7228 viewssaint68

Nice clear passionate speech, cant believe some thick fukers are scratching their heads...Made Sturgeon's earlier comments look more stupid than she usually does.

I don't understand what staying Alert means😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pretty straightforward on 07:33 - May 12 with 850 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 07:24 - May 12 by JaySaint

Most of the nation's will crack on as best and as safe as they can..

Why is there a head teacher on the BBC right now, saying it is impossible to go back to school?

The Arse Clown Morgan on ITV is in full raging bull mode....making himself look a prize cooont again.

Rant rant rant!!!...must of been an horrendous child.

Pretty straightforward on 07:42 - May 12 with 827 viewsSteveMoron

With the nature of this virus, it's extremely difficult for the government to cover all bases. There's always somebody going to say "yeah but what about this or that?"
One thing I think is crazy is I can't see both parents at once in a park. Why one at a time? What difference will that make to them? It's not been thought through. I expect if they could rewind they would change that.
Pretty straightforward on 07:53 - May 12 with 812 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 07:42 - May 12 by SteveMoron

With the nature of this virus, it's extremely difficult for the government to cover all bases. There's always somebody going to say "yeah but what about this or that?"
One thing I think is crazy is I can't see both parents at once in a park. Why one at a time? What difference will that make to them? It's not been thought through. I expect if they could rewind they would change that.

Isn’t that the whole problem? Chancellor aside (although I don’t look forward to the tax hike) it’s like they don’t think anything through
They blurt out the plans and ideas and then wait for everyone to ask how’s that work then? If it was thought through clear and concisely no one would have issues with it
Pretty straightforward on 07:54 - May 12 with 812 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 07:42 - May 12 by SteveMoron

One at a time is understandable from a transmission point, but all parties attending will return to their homes with exactly the same outcome as if theyd stood 2m apart with all 4/6 conversing.

As you say it isn't well thought through in this instance.

Pretty straightforward on 08:00 - May 12 with 804 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 07:54 - May 12 by saint68

One at a time is understandable from a transmission point, but all parties attending will return to their homes with exactly the same outcome as if theyd stood 2m apart with all 4/6 conversing.

And if this is correct then the miscommunication is understandable
Who do they think they are?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/11/top-experts-not-asked-approve-stay
Pretty straightforward on 08:03 - May 12 with 800 viewsgrumpy

Hang on, you said I quote

'But if failure to understand simple instructions are so very very difficult, then i despair at the state of this mollycoddled nation of whinging fools'

Somewhat backtracking eh?
Pretty straightforward on 08:04 - May 12 with 796 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/11/it-will-cost-lives-experts-decry-u
Pretty straightforward on 08:06 - May 12 with 794 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 08:00 - May 12 by saint22

And if this is correct then the miscommunication is understandable
Who do they think they are?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/11/top-experts-not-asked-approve-stay

I think the word expert is lost in this period of time, no one is an expert of this actual virus...they are consultants and sadly they have given pretty poor guidance in some instances

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty straightforward on 08:20 - May 12 with 777 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 07:24 - May 12 by JaySaint

Most of the nation's will crack on as best and as safe as they can..

Why is there a head teacher on the BBC right now, saying it is impossible to go back to school?

Indeed. Which has been my point on Primary School teachers. There are huge numbers of them trying to find any excuse possible not to go back to work.

It's very simple to go back to school. Yes their risk of infection will increase slightly, but it still won't be at a level of risk that Supermarket workers, bin-men, care workers etc have to put up with every day.

Primary School teachers especially seem to have a different willingness to serve the country during these times than pretty much every other profession.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pretty straightforward on 08:27 - May 12 with 769 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 08:20 - May 12 by Boris_

Indeed. Which has been my point on Primary School teachers. There are huge numbers of them trying to find any excuse possible not to go back to work.

It's very simple to go back to school. Yes their risk of infection will increase slightly, but it still won't be at a level of risk that Supermarket workers, bin-men, care workers etc have to put up with every day.

Primary School teachers especially seem to have a different willingness to serve the country during these times than pretty much every other profession.

'Primary School teachers especially seem to have a different willingness to serve the country during these times than pretty much every other profession'

This is absolute rubbish.
Pretty straightforward on 08:29 - May 12 with 766 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 08:27 - May 12 by grumpy

'Primary School teachers especially seem to have a different willingness to serve the country during these times than pretty much every other profession'

This is absolute rubbish.

There's literally just been a headteacher of a Primary School on BBC Breakfast moaning and saying it's impossible for them to open and they don't want to put themselves in danger etc etc

Are you suggesting that she is an actress and the interview was staged?

Pretty straightforward on 08:33 - May 12 with 758 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 08:29 - May 12 by Boris_

There's literally just been a headteacher of a Primary School on BBC Breakfast moaning and saying it's impossible for them to open and they don't want to put themselves in danger etc etc

Are you suggesting that she is an actress and the interview was staged?

To say Teachers are not willing to serve their country IS nonsense.
Pretty straightforward on 08:39 - May 12 with 750 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 08:33 - May 12 by grumpy

To say Teachers are not willing to serve their country IS nonsense.

I am quoting an interview from BBC Breakfast. You perhaps need to take up your grumps with the headteacher.

Pretty straightforward on 08:46 - May 12 with 740 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 08:03 - May 12 by grumpy

Hang on, you said I quote

'But if failure to understand simple instructions are so very very difficult, then i despair at the state of this mollycoddled nation of whinging fools'

Somewhat backtracking eh?

I'm not backtracking, I said I understand the need to keep transmissions to a minimum and a meeting of 4/6 people in a safe 2m distance should be allowed..so a family of four meet the two grandparents in an open environment. Not their house back garden is acting safely..as this would be your bubble....if there was then an issue of infection that bubble is easy to isolate...the meeting of one grandparent at a time would be no better or worse than both at the same time...

Pretty straightforward on 09:17 - May 12 with 725 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 08:06 - May 12 by saint68

I think the word expert is lost in this period of time, no one is an expert of this actual virus...they are consultants and sadly they have given pretty poor guidance in some instances

ha brilliant so you are advocating Boris ignoring these qualified scientists and going it alone
brilliant methodology
Pretty straightforward on 09:24 - May 12 with 715 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:17 - May 12 by saint22

ha brilliant so you are advocating Boris ignoring these qualified scientists and going it alone
brilliant methodology

How did you come to that conclusion?

Pretty straightforward on 09:27 - May 12 with 712 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 09:24 - May 12 by saint68

How did you come to that conclusion?

You keep banging on about common sense so surely you can work that out yourself?
Pretty straightforward on 09:40 - May 12 with 698 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:27 - May 12 by saint22

You keep banging on about common sense so surely you can work that out yourself?

But your comment made absolutely no sense...I haven't stated anywhere that Boris making his own decisions is correct .I have stated that there are no experts when it comes to this specific virus...and that his consultants haven't covered themselves in glory.

So feel free to apologise at your earliest convenience 😁

Pretty straightforward on 09:44 - May 12 with 692 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 09:40 - May 12 by saint68

But your comment made absolutely no sense...I haven't stated anywhere that Boris making his own decisions is correct .I have stated that there are no experts when it comes to this specific virus...and that his consultants haven't covered themselves in glory.

So feel free to apologise at your earliest convenience 😁

You implied the so called experts are giving bad advice therefore its better they are ignored
Pretty straightforward on 09:54 - May 12 with 682 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:44 - May 12 by saint22

You implied the so called experts are giving bad advice therefore its better they are ignored

No implication of that whatsoever 22, so feel free to forward that apology when convenient buddy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024