Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty straightforward 19:49 - May 10 with 7251 viewssaint68

Nice clear passionate speech, cant believe some thick fukers are scratching their heads...Made Sturgeon's earlier comments look more stupid than she usually does.

I don't understand what staying Alert means😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pretty straightforward on 12:28 - May 11 with 992 viewsdirk_doone

It's all perfectly clear:

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Pretty straightforward on 15:09 - May 11 with 910 viewskentsouthampton

Pretty straightforward on 20:06 - May 10 by saint68

Stay alert...what is confusing about assessing your environment and acting accordingly...its literally allowing you to expand your horizon as long as you stay alert to your surroundings...

Stay alert is something a centre half might say to the rest of the defense at a corner, it's not something a prime minister should be saying to a British public that dial 999 when KFC run out of chicken.
Pretty straightforward on 15:21 - May 11 with 899 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 15:09 - May 11 by kentsouthampton

Stay alert is something a centre half might say to the rest of the defense at a corner, it's not something a prime minister should be saying to a British public that dial 999 when KFC run out of chicken.

It is a very simple message, if the public are confused by that, then this country is in a far worse state than I would of ever imagined.

I've relaxed certain constraints, please enjoy these new freedoms....but stay alert of your surroundings and behave responsibly....how difficult is any of that to comprehend!!!!

Pretty straightforward on 15:41 - May 11 with 883 viewsTheMoog

Pretty straightforward on 15:21 - May 11 by saint68

It is a very simple message, if the public are confused by that, then this country is in a far worse state than I would of ever imagined.

I've relaxed certain constraints, please enjoy these new freedoms....but stay alert of your surroundings and behave responsibly....how difficult is any of that to comprehend!!!!

It's difficult if the individual wants it to be.

Standby to standby

Pretty straightforward on 16:04 - May 11 with 864 viewssaint22

Its 'have' not 'of' and anyone with any nous knows this country is in a state after Brexit pal
Aside from those who voted Brexit and Tory as they seem to think all is gonna be swell
Pretty straightforward on 16:05 - May 11 with 863 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 15:41 - May 11 by TheMoog

It's difficult if the individual wants it to be.

Exactly Sir.

Pretty straightforward on 16:08 - May 11 with 857 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 16:04 - May 11 by saint22

Its 'have' not 'of' and anyone with any nous knows this country is in a state after Brexit pal
Aside from those who voted Brexit and Tory as they seem to think all is gonna be swell

You really are way out of your depth when it comes to common sense....give me your address and I'll send some water wings and a rubber ring X

Pretty straightforward on 16:14 - May 11 with 844 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 16:04 - May 11 by saint22

Lauren, it’s “going to” not “gonna”.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty straightforward on 16:14 - May 11 with 844 viewsHeisenberg

Johnson’s performance in parliament today beggars belief. A calm Starmer asked specific detailed policy questions about returning to work etc and all Boris could do was waffle on in full wind bag mode. It was embarrassing. If you honestly think this is a man in control and steering this country through the biggest crisis since WW2 then you are seriously deluded.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pretty straightforward on 16:15 - May 11 with 837 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 16:14 - May 11 by Heisenberg

Johnson’s performance in parliament today beggars belief. A calm Starmer asked specific detailed policy questions about returning to work etc and all Boris could do was waffle on in full wind bag mode. It was embarrassing. If you honestly think this is a man in control and steering this country through the biggest crisis since WW2 then you are seriously deluded.

I thought it was again quite clear. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

Unless you vote labour and/or voted remain (it seems)

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Pretty straightforward on 16:21 - May 11 with 827 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 16:14 - May 11 by Bicester_North

Lauren, it’s “going to” not “gonna”.

I see the irony is not lost on you, even though everything else is
Pretty straightforward on 16:21 - May 11 with 826 viewsgrumpy

‘ how difficult is any of that to comprehend ‘ Why do so many find it is so difficult to do exactly that? Is it they are not as clever as you?
Pretty straightforward on 16:25 - May 11 with 815 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 16:15 - May 11 by JaySaint

Your common sense is your natural ability to make good judgments and to behave in a practical and sensible way.
This can only be done when presented with all the facts needed to make the necessary sound judgements
Pretty straightforward on 16:35 - May 11 with 799 viewsHeisenberg

Pretty straightforward on 16:15 - May 11 by JaySaint

Use your common sense isn’t a policy. Johnson was asked in a supportive manner about return to work guidelines details, about travel arrangements guidelines, about how parents with children who can’t return to work can be supported, about why sudden travel quarantine now and not when the outbreak started and about the differences in Scotland and Wales. All specific detailed questions about policy. Saying use your common sense isn’t good enough I’m afraid. His job is to lead the Govt and provide clear and concise policy decisions. His performance today was all bluster and typical of him. Quite frankly it’s a mess.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pretty straightforward on 16:40 - May 11 with 786 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 16:35 - May 11 by Heisenberg

Use your common sense isn’t a policy. Johnson was asked in a supportive manner about return to work guidelines details, about travel arrangements guidelines, about how parents with children who can’t return to work can be supported, about why sudden travel quarantine now and not when the outbreak started and about the differences in Scotland and Wales. All specific detailed questions about policy. Saying use your common sense isn’t good enough I’m afraid. His job is to lead the Govt and provide clear and concise policy decisions. His performance today was all bluster and typical of him. Quite frankly it’s a mess.

Policy is get back to work if you can and safe to do so.

that seems to be a struggle for so many to understand. Many of who probably would have had the exact opposite stance had no return to work policy had been announced.

Pretty straightforward on 16:41 - May 11 with 781 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 16:25 - May 11 by saint22

Your common sense is your natural ability to make good judgments and to behave in a practical and sensible way.
This can only be done when presented with all the facts needed to make the necessary sound judgements

Stay 2 metres away from others at all times.

Wash your hands often.

Why are the left wing loonies trying to re-invent the wheel? It's hardly rocket science FFS.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pretty straightforward on 16:42 - May 11 with 779 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 16:41 - May 11 by Boris_

Wash your hands often.

Why are the left wing loonies trying to re-invent the wheel? It's hardly rocket science FFS.

its like the last 8 weeks have not happened and many are struggling to understand the best way to navigate their life.

Pretty straightforward on 16:44 - May 11 with 770 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 16:42 - May 11 by JaySaint

its like the last 8 weeks have not happened and many are struggling to understand the best way to navigate their life.

Saint22 flies First Class long-haul for a single meeting, yet he needs help and guidance on how to wash his hands?

Pretty straightforward on 16:46 - May 11 with 760 viewsJaySaint

I see the French have also changed their 'slogan'

"Save Lives, Remain Prudent".

BUT HOW? HOW DO YOU DO THAT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Pretty straightforward on 16:47 - May 11 with 754 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 16:46 - May 11 by JaySaint

I see the French have also changed their 'slogan'

"Save Lives, Remain Prudent".

BUT HOW? HOW DO YOU DO THAT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Sounds like something Rupert Lowe would say.

Pretty straightforward on 16:47 - May 11 with 750 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 16:21 - May 11 by grumpy

‘ how difficult is any of that to comprehend ‘ Why do so many find it is so difficult to do exactly that? Is it they are not as clever as you?

I'd hope not!!

But if failure to understand simple instructions are so very very difficult, then i despair at the state of this mollycoddled nation of whinging fools.

Pretty straightforward on 16:48 - May 11 with 746 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 16:41 - May 11 by Boris_

Wash your hands often.

So nothing has changed then? Yet Boris tells us to go to work if we can?
Well we all can if there is the proper safety measures, testing and protection in place
He says businesses will be subject to on the spot inspections!?? Do me a favour they cant get testing adequately sorted how on earth do they plan to go round inspecting businesses
This whole scenario just goes to show Daddys little rich boy is unfit to lead anything let alone a country
Pretty straightforward on 16:50 - May 11 with 732 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 16:48 - May 11 by saint22

So nothing has changed then? Yet Boris tells us to go to work if we can?
Well we all can if there is the proper safety measures, testing and protection in place
He says businesses will be subject to on the spot inspections!?? Do me a favour they cant get testing adequately sorted how on earth do they plan to go round inspecting businesses
This whole scenario just goes to show Daddys little rich boy is unfit to lead anything let alone a country

don't go to work then, sorted

Pretty straightforward on 16:58 - May 11 with 710 viewsOccasional_Showers

It’s too early to know for sure, but it’s looking like I’ve got another 3 weeks holiday on almost full pay.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Pretty straightforward on 16:59 - May 11 with 708 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 16:50 - May 11 by JaySaint

don't go to work then, sorted

exactly my point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024