Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty straightforward 19:49 - May 10 with 7238 viewssaint68

Nice clear passionate speech, cant believe some thick fukers are scratching their heads...Made Sturgeon's earlier comments look more stupid than she usually does.

I don't understand what staying Alert means😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pretty straightforward on 08:20 - May 11 with 994 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 07:24 - May 11 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/10/smart-suit-brushed-hair-it-was-

So just take a quick look at this morning's papers....those with an agenda promote confusion and fear...whilst on the other side there is positivity and an appetite to move out of the gloom.

On the faux confusion of back to work.

I now know that I can liase with the various sub contractors I use and implement safe working practices if achievable ..then I can inform to the client that we are able to restart at their say so.

I will need to also

Arrange accommodation....this might be my stumbling point , and that will stop our return to work.

In all honesty if people cant understand what was said last night, then their employers should be looking for replacements.

Pretty straightforward on 08:21 - May 11 with 992 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 08:20 - May 11 by saint68

So just take a quick look at this morning's papers....those with an agenda promote confusion and fear...whilst on the other side there is positivity and an appetite to move out of the gloom.

I now know that I can liase with the various sub contractors I use and implement safe working practices if achievable ..then I can inform to the client that we are able to restart at their say so.

I will need to also

Arrange accommodation....this might be my stumbling point , and that will stop our return to work.

In all honesty if people cant understand what was said last night, then their employers should be looking for replacements.

Pretty straightforward on 08:25 - May 11 with 982 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 08:21 - May 11 by grumpy

That's pathetic...as is the ridiculous amount of people who cant understand SIMPLE instructions....you make yourself look stupid.

Pretty straightforward on 08:41 - May 11 with 964 viewsRednWight

Pretty straightforward on 22:40 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

I’m not in government. I vote to elect people to run the country on my behalf. Unfortunately the people I think would do a good job don’t appeal to enough people to get in.

So have I got this right? Very soon, if you fly in you have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine but if you arrive by boat or train you just come right in?

Also no quarantine if you’re Irish or french

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Pretty straightforward on 08:44 - May 11 with 960 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 08:25 - May 11 by saint68

That's pathetic...as is the ridiculous amount of people who cant understand SIMPLE instructions....you make yourself look stupid.

Seems I am not the only one.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lockdown-speech-cri

Are the Scots,Welsh and Irish stupid as well?
Pretty straightforward on 09:09 - May 11 with 933 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 08:41 - May 11 by RednWight

Also no quarantine if you’re Irish or french

Does this mean you can fly into Paris and then get the Eurostar into London?

It’s bonkers.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Pretty straightforward on 09:11 - May 11 with 934 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 08:20 - May 11 by saint68

I will need to also

Why plan to send the young children back to school? IE those that will struggle to understand social distancing, want to play and hug with friends?
Its just all wrong, this party and its leader are not fit for purpose and their chaotic inability to plan is gonna make this a long long road
Where are the tests thats the one thing we NEED and we still cant all get
Pretty straightforward on 09:13 - May 11 with 927 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 08:44 - May 11 by grumpy

Seems I am not the only one.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-lockdown-speech-cri

Are the Scots,Welsh and Irish stupid as well?

For God's sake...take responsibility for your own safety and wellbeing...be alert to risks and act accordingly ...what is so difficult to understand.

If you prefer to stay at home then do so!!!

Piers Morgan making himself look an A1 cooont again this morning.....all bluster and fear spreading, no common sense just maniacal ranting.

Get outside on Wednesday and go fishing, get yourself some much needed vitamin D and de-stress.

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty straightforward on 09:17 - May 11 with 909 viewsRon11

Pretty straightforward on 19:56 - May 10 by Heisenberg

What was exactly clear about it ? And the failure to consult with Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland beggars belief and has created another problem.

What about Sturgeon's failure to consult with England?
Pretty straightforward on 09:17 - May 11 with 907 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 09:13 - May 11 by saint68

For God's sake...take responsibility for your own safety and wellbeing...be alert to risks and act accordingly ...what is so difficult to understand.

If you prefer to stay at home then do so!!!

Piers Morgan making himself look an A1 cooont again this morning.....all bluster and fear spreading, no common sense just maniacal ranting.

Get outside on Wednesday and go fishing, get yourself some much needed vitamin D and de-stress.

Exactly, the obsessive left want to be spoon fed everything.

It's pretty simple. If you want to reduce your risk of getting the virus, stay indoors. You do you.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pretty straightforward on 09:25 - May 11 with 899 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:11 - May 11 by saint22

Why plan to send the young children back to school? IE those that will struggle to understand social distancing, want to play and hug with friends?
Its just all wrong, this party and its leader are not fit for purpose and their chaotic inability to plan is gonna make this a long long road
Where are the tests thats the one thing we NEED and we still cant all get

They will only open if certain targets are met...if it is still not fit to do so they won't open...staged reopening will be governed by the R factor .if it isn't met then no need to worry about a return to school

However if targets are met and it is safe to move forward then yes!! Education can and must restart, you have schools forever telling us(and fining us) for taking kids out of school..because that one week off causes a great loss for the pupil....so when safe to do so restart.

Pretty straightforward on 09:31 - May 11 with 887 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 09:17 - May 11 by Boris_

Exactly, the obsessive left want to be spoon fed everything.

It's pretty simple. If you want to reduce your risk of getting the virus, stay indoors. You do you.

I am a dentist I cant work from home so what should I do?
I am a hairdresser I cant work from home so what should I do?
I am a television set decorator I cant work from home what should I do?
I install kitchens I cant work from home what should I do?
Pretty straightforward on 09:36 - May 11 with 871 viewsOccasional_Showers

With schools it’s difficult, but a possible solution would be for an arrangement with private schools. If they have greater capacity you take money out of the state school budget and transfer some lucky children over to a public school.

Pretty straightforward on 09:37 - May 11 with 869 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 09:31 - May 11 by saint22

I am a compulsive liar I can’t work from home so what should I do?
I think Bicester is in the Cotswolds I can’t work from home so what should I do?
I think Djnepo plays right back I can’t work from home so what should I do?
I think Scott Hiley played centre back I can’t work from home so what should I do?
I want to wreck the planet for pointless pretend 10 minute meetings I can’t work from home so what should I do?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Pretty straightforward on 09:43 - May 11 with 851 viewsButty101

Pretty straightforward on 09:31 - May 11 by saint22

You missed off the list:-

I am a mong who makes up stuff, to try and impress people on the internet. What should i do?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Pretty straightforward on 09:46 - May 11 with 844 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:43 - May 11 by Butty101

You missed off the list:-

I am a mong who makes up stuff, to try and impress people on the internet. What should i do?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👍

Pretty straightforward on 09:56 - May 11 with 830 viewsOccasional_Showers

From the Telegraph:

“Non-essential shops, understood to include garden centres, and some school years will return from 1 June, Mr Raab added.”

I thought garden centres were going to re-open. That said it’s Dominic Raab saying it and he’s not that bright. They really should have kept him off the airwaves and handled this better. It needed the PM making his vague address followed by the immediate release of the details.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 9:58]

Pretty straightforward on 09:57 - May 11 with 832 views1885_SFC

Ironically, we need to return to work in order to keep funding the NHS.

Old School is Cool

Pretty straightforward on 10:03 - May 11 with 821 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 09:57 - May 11 by 1885_SFC

Ironically, we need to return to work in order to keep funding the NHS.

Can't we just shake the magic money tree a little harder, if people can't even understand how to stay alert...how will they comprehend the NHS needs taxpayer funding😜🤪😜🤪

Pretty straightforward on 10:13 - May 11 with 802 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 10:03 - May 11 by saint68

Can't we just shake the magic money tree a little harder, if people can't even understand how to stay alert...how will they comprehend the NHS needs taxpayer funding😜🤪😜🤪

What does “stay alert” mean to you? I have a vision of a meerkat on a hillock. How can you keep an eye out for an invisible virus? It is a shit message.

Pretty straightforward on 10:18 - May 11 with 796 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 10:13 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

What does “stay alert” mean to you? I have a vision of a meerkat on a hillock. How can you keep an eye out for an invisible virus? It is a shit message.

go about your life a bit more and maintain the social distancing practices mastered over the last 8 weeks or so.....and don't let that drop.
be alert to your surroundings, for morons (clearly, lots of), when going about shops/B and Q etc

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Pretty straightforward on 10:24 - May 11 with 785 viewskentsouthampton

Pretty straightforward on 10:24 - May 11 with 784 viewskentsouthampton

Pretty straightforward on 10:24 - May 11 with 781 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 10:13 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

It's clearly obvious..when out and about be more aware of the associated risks by staying alert to the guidance issued at the outset, as you have more relaxation of movement you must stay alert to possible areas or surfaces that could be infected...so stay alert to the risks when exercising your new found freedoms.

Pretty straightforward on 10:25 - May 11 with 774 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 10:18 - May 11 by JaySaint

go about your life a bit more and maintain the social distancing practices mastered over the last 8 weeks or so.....and don't let that drop.
be alert to your surroundings, for morons (clearly, lots of), when going about shops/B and Q etc

Why not use “Stay Safe”?

Is it because that clashes with them asking some people to do unsafe things?
[Post edited 11 May 2020 10:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024