Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty straightforward 19:49 - May 10 with 7257 viewssaint68

Nice clear passionate speech, cant believe some thick fukers are scratching their heads...Made Sturgeon's earlier comments look more stupid than she usually does.

I don't understand what staying Alert means😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pretty straightforward on 17:00 - May 11 with 1033 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 16:59 - May 11 by saint22

exactly my point

others will be fine. They are smart, can make their own judgements and act accordingly
[Post edited 11 May 2020 17:06]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Pretty straightforward on 17:02 - May 11 with 1024 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 16:48 - May 11 by saint22

So nothing has changed then? Yet Boris tells us to go to work if we can?
Well we all can if there is the proper safety measures, testing and protection in place
He says businesses will be subject to on the spot inspections!?? Do me a favour they cant get testing adequately sorted how on earth do they plan to go round inspecting businesses
This whole scenario just goes to show Daddys little rich boy is unfit to lead anything let alone a country

I must say I was impressed with Keir Starmer and his articulate performance in the commons. It’s a shame he’s going to have to pander to the Corbynite lunatics in the party, because if it wasn’t for them Labour would be almost electable under him.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Pretty straightforward on 17:23 - May 11 with 1001 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 16:47 - May 11 by saint68

I'd hope not!!

But if failure to understand simple instructions are so very very difficult, then i despair at the state of this mollycoddled nation of whinging fools.

Simple Instructions yeh! real simple
Pretty straightforward on 17:26 - May 11 with 996 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 17:23 - May 11 by grumpy

Simple Instructions yeh! real simple

Finally Grumps 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾

Keep it simple......

Or are you not being ironic😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Seriously.......it's so very easy to understand..unless you are being stubborn or politically motivated.

Pretty straightforward on 17:34 - May 11 with 989 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 17:26 - May 11 by saint68

Finally Grumps 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾

Keep it simple......

Or are you not being ironic😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Seriously.......it's so very easy to understand..unless you are being stubborn or politically motivated.

Oh! I'm so sorry that so many of us can't be as clever as you,it must be very annoying.
Pretty straightforward on 17:39 - May 11 with 984 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 17:34 - May 11 by grumpy

Oh! I'm so sorry that so many of us can't be as clever as you,it must be very annoying.

Pathetic..would be the correct answer.

Pretty straightforward on 17:44 - May 11 with 977 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 17:39 - May 11 by saint68

Pathetic..would be the correct answer.

I think you need to address your Sophomania .
Pretty straightforward on 17:48 - May 11 with 972 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 17:44 - May 11 by grumpy

I think you need to address your Sophomania .

Hey Grumps if you are going out tomorrow and it might rain...be alert to that possibility and take a jacket...is that a simple enough analogy?

Or would you prefer to go out get soaking wet and blame someone else because you were aware but didn't follow simple instructions!!!!
[Post edited 11 May 2020 17:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty straightforward on 17:52 - May 11 with 960 viewskernow

Pretty straightforward on 16:58 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

It’s too early to know for sure, but it’s looking like I’ve got another 3 weeks holiday on almost full pay.

Is this an example of your " if it's free I'll take it" benefit slob attitude thay you were villifying earlier.
You are one hypocrite.
Pretty straightforward on 17:58 - May 11 with 943 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 17:48 - May 11 by saint68

Hey Grumps if you are going out tomorrow and it might rain...be alert to that possibility and take a jacket...is that a simple enough analogy?

Or would you prefer to go out get soaking wet and blame someone else because you were aware but didn't follow simple instructions!!!!
[Post edited 11 May 2020 17:49]

But its not going to rain tomorrow.
Pretty straightforward on 18:01 - May 11 with 938 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 17:58 - May 11 by grumpy

But its not going to rain tomorrow.

Fantastic!!!! You are now alert to what could happen if you don't react to the possibilities that are out there....well done💕💞👍

Pretty straightforward on 18:02 - May 11 with 935 viewsBison

Pretty straightforward on 17:34 - May 11 by grumpy

If you don't like the advice from our government try the French , Spanish or German government advice as they are all coming out of lockdown as well and it's the same virus in every country , just pick the advice you like the look of most.

Oh by the way the Spanish have opened up their cafes so you won't be able to get a cup of tea if you wanted one here if you go for that option.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Pretty straightforward on 18:07 - May 11 with 925 viewsBoris_

Pretty straightforward on 16:48 - May 11 by saint22

So nothing has changed then? Yet Boris tells us to go to work if we can?
Well we all can if there is the proper safety measures, testing and protection in place
He says businesses will be subject to on the spot inspections!?? Do me a favour they cant get testing adequately sorted how on earth do they plan to go round inspecting businesses
This whole scenario just goes to show Daddys little rich boy is unfit to lead anything let alone a country

You need to work on your persona a bit

One minute you’re posting pictures of you on a £15,000 flight that you boast you’re taking for a single meeting.

The next you’re trying to make yourself out to be a salt of the earth, man of the working class, proper geezer.

You seem to have a split personality.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pretty straightforward on 18:18 - May 11 with 912 viewsgrumpy

Pretty straightforward on 18:02 - May 11 by Bison

If you don't like the advice from our government try the French , Spanish or German government advice as they are all coming out of lockdown as well and it's the same virus in every country , just pick the advice you like the look of most.

Oh by the way the Spanish have opened up their cafes so you won't be able to get a cup of tea if you wanted one here if you go for that option.

'Oh by the way the Spanish have opened up their cafes so you won't be able to get a cup of tea if you wanted one here if you go for that option'

What on earth is that all about?
Pretty straightforward on 18:24 - May 11 with 901 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 18:07 - May 11 by Boris_

You need to work on your persona a bit

One minute you’re posting pictures of you on a £15,000 flight that you boast you’re taking for a single meeting.

The next you’re trying to make yourself out to be a salt of the earth, man of the working class, proper geezer.

You seem to have a split personality.

And you need to stop following your namesake and dribbling on about things you clearly know little about
Pretty straightforward on 18:30 - May 11 with 892 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 18:24 - May 11 by saint22

And you need to stop following your namesake and dribbling on about things you clearly know little about

Wow!! Just wow...hey buddy call it a day....you're getting more of a beating than Rodney king!!!!

Pretty straightforward on 18:37 - May 11 with 874 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 17:52 - May 11 by kernow

Is this an example of your " if it's free I'll take it" benefit slob attitude thay you were villifying earlier.
You are one hypocrite.

It’s completely different. I’ve contributed to the system all of my life. A benefits slob leaves school and chooses a life of slobbery.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Pretty straightforward on 18:45 - May 11 with 866 viewsBicester_North

Gad, as you have a long track record of being laughably wrong about almost every subject then your views on here should increase confidence in the government no end.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Pretty straightforward on 19:27 - May 11 with 822 viewsBoris_

Are you going to admit you don’t actually take £15,000 flights for hour meetings then? You can’t pretend to be a man of the people whilst you’re spinning £15k on a plane ticket for a quick 1 hour meeting.

Which one are you? Are you the Labour activist working class hero? Or are you a high flying BUSINESSman who earns hundreds of thousands of pounds a year and spends 6 figures on travel?

Which one are you? You can’t be both. You need to pick one.

Pretty straightforward on 20:42 - May 11 with 791 viewsSadoldgit

Just in case you are as confused as everyone else... My friend has clarified it all....

I think I’ve worked it out...

* 4-year-olds can go to school but university students who have paid for the tuition they haven’t had and the accommodation they aren’t living in, can’t go to university.

* A teacher can go to school with many 4-year-olds that they are not related to but can’t see one 4 year old that they are related to.

* You can sit in a park, but not tomorrow or Tuesday but by Wednesday that’ll be fine.

* You can meet one person from another household for a chat or sunbathe but not two people so if you know two people from another household you have to pick your favourite. Hopefully, you’re also their favourite person from your household or this could be awkward. But possibly you’re not. But as I can’t go closer than 2m to the one you choose any way you wouldn’t think to have the other one sat next to them would matter - unless two people would restrict your eyeline too much and prevent you from being alert.

* You can work all day with your colleagues but you can’t sit in their garden for a chat after work.

* You can now do unlimited exercise when quite frankly just doing an hour a day feels like you are some kind of fitness guru. I can think of lots of things that I would like to be unlimited but exercise definitely isn’t one of them.

* You can drive to other destinations although which destinations is unclear.

* The buses are still running past your house but you shouldn’t get on one. We should just let empty buses drive around so bus drivers aren’t doing nothing.

* It will soon be time to quarantine people coming into the country by air... but not yet. It’s too soon. And not even if you’re coming from France because... well, I don’t know why, actually. Because the French version of coronavirus wouldn’t come to the UK maybe.

* Our youngest children go back to school first because... they are notoriously good at not touching things they shouldn’t, maintain personal space at all times and never randomly lick you.

* We are somewhere in between 3.5 and 4.5 on a five-point scale where 5 is all of the virus and 1 is none of the virus but 2,3 and 4 can be anything you’d like it to be really. Some of the virus? A bit of the virus? Just enough virus to see off those over 70s who were told to self-isolate but now we’ve realised that they’ve done that a bit too well despite us offloading coronavirus patients into care homes and now we are claiming that was never said in the first place, even though it’s in writing in the stay at home guidance.

* The slogan isn’t stay at home any more. So we don’t have to say at home. Except we do. Unless we can’t. In which case we should go out. But there will be fines if we break the rules. So don’t do that.

Don’t forget...

Stay alert... which Robert Jenrick has explained actually means Stay home as much as possible. Obviously.

Control the virus. Well, I can’t even control my dogs and I can actually see them. Plus I know a bit about dogs and very little about controlling viruses.

Save lives. Always preferable to not saving lives, I’d say, so I’ll try my best with that
one, although hopefully, I don’t need telling to do that. I know I’m bragging now but not NOT saving lives is something I do every day.

So there you are. If you’re the weirdo wanting unlimited exercise then enjoy. But not until Wednesday. Obviously.
Pretty straightforward on 23:48 - May 11 with 763 viewsSadoldgit

Something for the government to think about when this is all over.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/10/britons-want-quality-of-life-ind
Pretty straightforward on 06:40 - May 12 with 720 viewsJaySaint

Pretty straightforward on 20:42 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

Just in case you are as confused as everyone else... My friend has clarified it all....

I think I’ve worked it out...

* 4-year-olds can go to school but university students who have paid for the tuition they haven’t had and the accommodation they aren’t living in, can’t go to university.

* A teacher can go to school with many 4-year-olds that they are not related to but can’t see one 4 year old that they are related to.

* You can sit in a park, but not tomorrow or Tuesday but by Wednesday that’ll be fine.

* You can meet one person from another household for a chat or sunbathe but not two people so if you know two people from another household you have to pick your favourite. Hopefully, you’re also their favourite person from your household or this could be awkward. But possibly you’re not. But as I can’t go closer than 2m to the one you choose any way you wouldn’t think to have the other one sat next to them would matter - unless two people would restrict your eyeline too much and prevent you from being alert.

* You can work all day with your colleagues but you can’t sit in their garden for a chat after work.

* You can now do unlimited exercise when quite frankly just doing an hour a day feels like you are some kind of fitness guru. I can think of lots of things that I would like to be unlimited but exercise definitely isn’t one of them.

* You can drive to other destinations although which destinations is unclear.

* The buses are still running past your house but you shouldn’t get on one. We should just let empty buses drive around so bus drivers aren’t doing nothing.

* It will soon be time to quarantine people coming into the country by air... but not yet. It’s too soon. And not even if you’re coming from France because... well, I don’t know why, actually. Because the French version of coronavirus wouldn’t come to the UK maybe.

* Our youngest children go back to school first because... they are notoriously good at not touching things they shouldn’t, maintain personal space at all times and never randomly lick you.

* We are somewhere in between 3.5 and 4.5 on a five-point scale where 5 is all of the virus and 1 is none of the virus but 2,3 and 4 can be anything you’d like it to be really. Some of the virus? A bit of the virus? Just enough virus to see off those over 70s who were told to self-isolate but now we’ve realised that they’ve done that a bit too well despite us offloading coronavirus patients into care homes and now we are claiming that was never said in the first place, even though it’s in writing in the stay at home guidance.

* The slogan isn’t stay at home any more. So we don’t have to say at home. Except we do. Unless we can’t. In which case we should go out. But there will be fines if we break the rules. So don’t do that.

Don’t forget...

Stay alert... which Robert Jenrick has explained actually means Stay home as much as possible. Obviously.

Control the virus. Well, I can’t even control my dogs and I can actually see them. Plus I know a bit about dogs and very little about controlling viruses.

Save lives. Always preferable to not saving lives, I’d say, so I’ll try my best with that
one, although hopefully, I don’t need telling to do that. I know I’m bragging now but not NOT saving lives is something I do every day.

So there you are. If you’re the weirdo wanting unlimited exercise then enjoy. But not until Wednesday. Obviously.

See, was not difficult at all was it

Pretty straightforward on 07:06 - May 12 with 714 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 23:48 - May 11 by Sadoldgit

Something for the government to think about when this is all over.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/10/britons-want-quality-of-life-ind

I agree with that sentiment entirely, I doubt you'll find many that wouldn't want to enjoy a better quality of living.

Sadly within 6 months of normality returning, 80% will go back to their old habits and behaviours.

Pretty straightforward on 07:15 - May 12 with 704 viewsBoris_

SadOldGit seems to be struggling with the 'Common Sense' that Boris referred to several times last night.

Pretty straightforward on 07:24 - May 12 with 697 viewsJaySaint

Most of the nation's will crack on as best and as safe as they can..

Why is there a head teacher on the BBC right now, saying it is impossible to go back to school?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024