Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAC 21:28 - May 22 with 5620 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-co

Classic Tory do as i say not as I do
This man is the real danger he and BoJo are gonna screw this country beyond return
WAC on 21:39 - May 22 with 1572 viewsBoris_

Travelling first class for a 15 minute meeting? I'd say that's classic tory behaviour.

Poll: Claude Puel

WAC on 21:48 - May 22 with 1564 viewssaint22

WAC on 21:39 - May 22 by Boris_

Travelling first class for a 15 minute meeting? I'd say that's classic tory behaviour.

Wrong pal
I didn’t have Covid tell our PM what to say and decide leaving Europe was a good idea
So do one
WAC on 22:14 - May 22 with 1542 viewsBicester_North

WAC on 21:48 - May 22 by saint22

Wrong pal
I didn’t have Covid tell our PM what to say and decide leaving Europe was a good idea
So do one

But you are a proven liar and fantasist, so whatever you say is meaningless.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

WAC on 22:32 - May 22 with 1517 viewskernow

Resign Cummmings.
Sinister, scruffy, shit sack!
WAC on 22:59 - May 22 with 1476 viewsPatfromPoole

Cummings will have to resign.

Johnson will get utterly lynched if he defends him, and it would be a green light for the whole country to ignore the Government advice.

I had a feeling when the Tories won their massive majority in December that they would implode due to their arrogance. I just hadn’t expected it to be so soon.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 7:35]

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 23:02 - May 22 with 1468 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

WAC on 22:59 - May 22 by PatfromPoole

Johnson will get utterly lynched if he defends him, and it would be a green light for the whole country to ignore the Government advice.

I had a feeling when the Tories won their massive majority in December that they would implode due to their arrogance. I just hadn’t expected it to be so soon.

Cummings is a pleb, exactly the sort that gives the party a bad name, he has to resign like the others.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

WAC on 23:46 - May 22 with 1407 viewsSadoldgit

He is the power behind the throne. He won’t go. We are stuck with these clowns for the next 5 years.
WAC on 00:08 - May 23 with 1399 viewssolent_toffee

WAC on 22:32 - May 22 by kernow

Resign Cummmings.
Sinister, scruffy, shit sack!

Emphasis definitely on scruffy. All you hear is that Dominic Cummings is practically running this country and yet he dresses like an absolute scruff.

We really do need to raise the bar with our evil bad guys, preferably with ones who don’t dress like that.

This country.
Login to get fewer ads

WAC on 00:18 - May 23 with 1379 viewsDorsetIan

Spot on.

No way he can be defended.

But where that leaves Project Boris, f*ck only knows. Pretty rudderless I’d say. The thought of these muppets being told what to do by Cummings was bad enough. Letting them make their own decisions is much much worst.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WAC on 06:36 - May 23 with 1337 viewsOccasional_Showers

I don’t see what he did was particularly wrong. He got in a car and went to a location that was more suitable for self isolation. He broke the rules, yes, but it was the right thing to do. I like Dominic Cummings, he’s a brilliant tactician and right up there with Nigel Farage in my estimations. The left will of course want him gone because he is such a vital cog in the Boris machine but for the good of the country he must stay.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

WAC on 07:30 - May 23 with 1327 viewssaint22

Let’s hope so Pat my fear is that this bunch feel they can do just what they want
Boris has no balls to sack him and we all know Cummings is running this sh1t show and has an ego that won’t resign so let’s see
Good god it’s goes from shambles to catastrophe daily
WAC on 07:49 - May 23 with 1304 viewsgrumpy

WAC on 06:36 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

I don’t see what he did was particularly wrong. He got in a car and went to a location that was more suitable for self isolation. He broke the rules, yes, but it was the right thing to do. I like Dominic Cummings, he’s a brilliant tactician and right up there with Nigel Farage in my estimations. The left will of course want him gone because he is such a vital cog in the Boris machine but for the good of the country he must stay.

[Post edited 23 May 2020 7:50]
WAC on 07:50 - May 23 with 1302 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 07:30 - May 23 by saint22

Let’s hope so Pat my fear is that this bunch feel they can do just what they want
Boris has no balls to sack him and we all know Cummings is running this sh1t show and has an ego that won’t resign so let’s see
Good god it’s goes from shambles to catastrophe daily

Suspect this has been an orchestrated leak to distract from 'other news'. The article in the press a couple of weeks ago with his wife describing their experience of battling the virus was the set-up. Wonder what don't they want on the front pages in the next few days...?
WAC on 07:52 - May 23 with 1301 viewsHeisenberg

So Cummings ignores the Governments advice. Whilst displaying symptoms he drives over 250 miles to put his own parents at risk. Presumably he also stopped on the way thus putting the general public at risk. There is absolutely no way he can survive this. The question is Boris would have known about this at the time but like everything else he does couldn't be arsed or chose to ignore it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

WAC on 07:55 - May 23 with 1296 viewssolent_toffee

WAC on 07:52 - May 23 by Heisenberg

So Cummings ignores the Governments advice. Whilst displaying symptoms he drives over 250 miles to put his own parents at risk. Presumably he also stopped on the way thus putting the general public at risk. There is absolutely no way he can survive this. The question is Boris would have known about this at the time but like everything else he does couldn't be arsed or chose to ignore it.

Not a fan of Johnson, but wasn’t he in intensive care at the time?
WAC on 07:55 - May 23 with 1284 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 07:52 - May 23 by Heisenberg

He will survive this

WAC on 08:00 - May 23 with 1285 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 07:55 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

He will survive this

i would be very surprised if he didnt.
WAC on 08:01 - May 23 with 1283 viewsRednWight

WAC on 07:55 - May 23 by solent_toffee

Not a fan of Johnson, but wasn’t he in intensive care at the time?

Oh. Not that bloody old excuse

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

WAC on 08:05 - May 23 with 1265 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 08:00 - May 23 by cynicalsaint

i would be very surprised if he didnt.

He made a 250 mile car journey. This would use about 1/2 a tank of fuel so no suggestion he stopped en route. Him and his wife stayed in a separate building. It was done so his parents could help with child care.

A reasonable person would look at this and think “actually what he did was ok” and put in his position they would do the same thing.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 8:07]

WAC on 08:06 - May 23 with 1273 viewsPatfromPoole

I dare say there will be quite a few ex-Cabinet Ministers who Cummings bombed out who might be having a few strategic conversations at the moment.

A lot of the Tory MP’s can’t stand Cummings.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

WAC on 08:12 - May 23 with 1254 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 08:06 - May 23 by PatfromPoole

I dare say there will be quite a few ex-Cabinet Ministers who Cummings bombed out who might be having a few strategic conversations at the moment.

This will blow over. Dom has explained the circumstances and it’s a perfectly satisfactory explanation.

*made a non stop car journey

*self isolated in a self contained property separate from his parents

*did so so his parents could look after his unaffected children

What he did might have bent the rules but if you look at the facts what he did was sensible.

As much as you’d like it to this isn’t going to bring him down.

WAC on 08:13 - May 23 with 1261 viewscynicalsaint

For consistency he should be asked to step down (Ferguson, Calderwood) but not sure that will make any difference here.

Still reckon it's a smokescreen.
WAC on 08:15 - May 23 with 1246 viewsOccasional_Showers

WAC on 08:13 - May 23 by cynicalsaint

For consistency he should be asked to step down (Ferguson, Calderwood) but not sure that will make any difference here.

Still reckon it's a smokescreen.

At least it will give soggy some new material to spend the next week rambling on about.

WAC on 08:16 - May 23 with 1251 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, but he's the man in control so I don't think there's much they can do about it. Look at how even the Russian intelligence report had to be buried.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

WAC on 08:18 - May 23 with 1248 viewscynicalsaint

WAC on 08:15 - May 23 by Occasional_Showers

At least it will give soggy some new material to spend the next week rambling on about.

Precisely. Whip the swivvle eyed loons into a frenzy for a few days.

Meanwhile...
[Post edited 23 May 2020 8:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024