Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11341 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:14 - May 26 with 835 viewsSadoldgit

I am almost starting to feel sorry for this bunch of truth twisters. It’s a bit like watching us against Leicester.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:16 - May 26 with 843 viewsRon11

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:48 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

It does make you wonder where the power lies in their relationship. Given the situation, why would you not run the plan by your boss first (and if he wasn’t available, Raab). He doesn’t seem to be answerable to anyone but himself and yet no one elected him

I voted for Boris, to me there was no viable alternative.
But the arrogance of this cu nt Cummings and his obvious contempt for ordinary people, his belief in his own immortality will surely spell the demise of this government if he is not removed. That he fails to see or really acknowledge the level of anger is just unbelievable.
What could the problem be with an admission of a mistake and and an apology?
It's quite a well known lesson during training for interrogation techniques that you should drip feed a little true information and show a little humility otherwise before too long you are deemed worthless for information and receive a bullet in the back of the head.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:31 - May 26 with 817 viewsJaySaint

of course, this was completely different..

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:38 - May 26 with 803 viewsOccasional_Showers

I guess it's better than revelling in death eh soggy.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:43 - May 26 with 787 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:31 - May 26 by JaySaint

of course, this was completely different..

Once again, deflection. It isn’t going away Jay, no matter how hard you try.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:43 - May 26 with 793 viewsJaySaint

This is not about what Cummings did, it is about the man himself.

the caring left are eating themselves today.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:06 - May 26 with 770 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:43 - May 26 by JaySaint

This is not about what Cummings did, it is about the man himself.

the caring left are eating themselves today.

Meanwhile you totally ignore the tens of thousands of normal non violent people who want this man gone. Including many Tories. 30 Tory MPs have called for him to resign.

How do you feel about the grief Diane Abbott got on social media?
[Post edited 26 May 2020 16:08]
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:08 - May 26 with 766 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:38 - May 26 by Occasional_Showers

I guess it's better than revelling in death eh soggy.

Who is revelling in death Dune?
Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:04 - May 26 with 741 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:16 - May 26 by Ron11

I voted for Boris, to me there was no viable alternative.
But the arrogance of this cu nt Cummings and his obvious contempt for ordinary people, his belief in his own immortality will surely spell the demise of this government if he is not removed. That he fails to see or really acknowledge the level of anger is just unbelievable.
What could the problem be with an admission of a mistake and and an apology?
It's quite a well known lesson during training for interrogation techniques that you should drip feed a little true information and show a little humility otherwise before too long you are deemed worthless for information and receive a bullet in the back of the head.

I also voted for Boris. But, Cummings has been found out. Like you say, when rumbled in interrogation, you come clean or you are gone. His story is so rediculous, that he should apologise and be done with it. It is a disgrace that a senior member of the government, who asked us all to follow the rules, broke them himself. And for Boris Johnson to allow this breach of the rules, when people were fined for dog walking on a hill, is an absolute disgrace.

I don't care whether the person is Labour, Tory, left or right wing, if they give us a load of rules to follow and then break their own rules, it's a disgrace.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:43 - May 26 with 725 viewskentsouthampton

Latest com-res poll shows just as may leavers as remainers want him gone, so that's the "remainer plot" theory well and truly blown out of the water.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:46 - May 26 with 718 viewssaint22

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:04 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

I also voted for Boris. But, Cummings has been found out. Like you say, when rumbled in interrogation, you come clean or you are gone. His story is so rediculous, that he should apologise and be done with it. It is a disgrace that a senior member of the government, who asked us all to follow the rules, broke them himself. And for Boris Johnson to allow this breach of the rules, when people were fined for dog walking on a hill, is an absolute disgrace.

I don't care whether the person is Labour, Tory, left or right wing, if they give us a load of rules to follow and then break their own rules, it's a disgrace.

sorry but voting for Boris means you get what you deserve
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:55 - May 26 with 710 viewskernow

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:07 - May 26 by PatfromPoole

Yesterday Cummings.

Today Gove.

Labour don’t need to do anything. The Tories are scoring huge numbers of own goals each day.

This is just brilliant, by the way.....

Not an authority on driving?
OK so where can I get some decent chas Michael?
Columbia? Can I drive there?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:59 - May 26 with 706 viewspjt50

The question on the daily briefing from the FT guy was the best question I've heard on one of these things:

“71% of the public believe Mr Cummings's drive to Durham broke the lockdown rules. Did all those people misunderstand the rules?”

Needless to say, Hancock didn't answer the question.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:00 - May 26 with 705 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:46 - May 26 by saint22

Let's not politicise this. You are just as bad as those on the other side, standing up for him. Cummings got in a car illegally ( as he had bad eye sight), and he should be sacked. Equally, Blair went to war illegally. People are people whether they are left or right. This event has nothing to with my political views. It is a simple judgment that this man should be sacked.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:03 - May 26 with 699 viewskernow

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:00 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

Let's not politicise this. You are just as bad as those on the other side, standing up for him. Cummings got in a car illegally ( as he had bad eye sight), and he should be sacked. Equally, Blair went to war illegally. People are people whether they are left or right. This event has nothing to with my political views. It is a simple judgment that this man should be sacked.

He' s not the only one but unfortunately some folk have jobs that are safe, for as long as necessary.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:05 - May 26 with 691 viewssaint22

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:00 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

Ok point taken, apologies but having voted for that buffoon must feel like a seriously bad choice right now
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:08 - May 26 with 682 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:46 - May 26 by saint22

At least some of them are showing some common decency 22. I have respect for people who can hold their hands up and admit that something has backfired. Better than those who blindly support these people when it is very clear that they have done wrong.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:09 - May 26 with 687 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:03 - May 26 by kernow

He' s not the only one but unfortunately some folk have jobs that are safe, for as long as necessary.

This won't go away. Cummings will be forced to go. His credibility is gone as he broke the law. The press, the opposition, the public won't forget.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:16 - May 26 with 662 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:09 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

This won't go away. Cummings will be forced to go. His credibility is gone as he broke the law. The press, the opposition, the public won't forget.

I wish that you were right, but Johnson isn’t going to let him go and isn’t going to sack him.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:20 - May 26 with 664 viewsdirk_doone

It really doesn't matter what voters think or even MPs as there isn't another general election due until May, 2024. All this will be forgotten by then. .Cummings just has to sit tight, this will blow over, the voters will be refocused on the wonders of Brexit and he can stay in control of the country for another 4 years at least.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:22 - May 26 with 663 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:16 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

I wish that you were right, but Johnson isn’t going to let him go and isn’t going to sack him.

There are numerous Conservative MP's, let alone opposition, demanding he goes, the public are angry and his job is untenable. We shall see, but he will go in the end. His illegal actions will bring continued scrutiny and distraction on the government. I'm pretty sure he will go in the end.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 18:23]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:23 - May 26 with 660 viewsDorsetIan

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:09 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

It's like a 'who blinks first contest' now. My guess is that the press will continue to ask questions about him at the briefings and he will continue to remain in post.

Unless something else comes out, in which case that might swing it.

Let's see how many fines were handed out to people in similar circumstances. Would suggest that the police understood the rules in the same way as everyone did.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:26 - May 26 with 655 viewsJaySaint

Now the Cummings coup has failed

Attention is now being placed upon David Frost

Expect the media to go after him over the next two weeks

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:26 - May 26 with 654 viewsdirk_doone

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:22 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

There are numerous Conservative MP's, let alone opposition, demanding he goes, the public are angry and his job is untenable. We shall see, but he will go in the end. His illegal actions will bring continued scrutiny and distraction on the government. I'm pretty sure he will go in the end.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 18:23]

In a few weeks all of the political talk will be about Brexit again and those MPs will have to toe the line or their local Conservative associations, which are dominated by hardline Brexiteers, will have them deselected. Cummings just has to hold his nerve until then and not give in to them.

If you read the comments about the Cummings case on the BBC news site, you'll find that a large number of them refer to Brexit and say those who want Cummings to resign are just bitter Remoaners.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 18:34]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:31 - May 26 with 646 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:20 - May 26 by dirk_doone

It really doesn't matter what voters think or even MPs as there isn't another general election due until May, 2024. All this will be forgotten by then. .Cummings just has to sit tight, this will blow over, the voters will be refocused on the wonders of Brexit and he can stay in control of the country for another 4 years at least.

Very true that the next election is a long way away. But pressure from Conservative MP's whoes constituents are angry, polls showing lack of trust in the government and increasing hounding of Cummings from the press, I think means, it is only a matter of time or a demotion at the very least.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024