Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dune 17:37 - Jun 8 with 3218 viewscynicalsaint

Anyone know where he went? Bit concerned as he was on here a lot and has just dropped off the radar completely.
Dune on 17:43 - Jun 8 with 2456 viewsBoris_

He has an Occasional Shower on here.

Poll: Claude Puel

Dune on 17:44 - Jun 8 with 2456 viewscynicalsaint

Dune on 17:43 - Jun 8 by Boris_

He has an Occasional Shower on here.

Yeah - but he's not been on for over a week.
Dune on 17:53 - Jun 8 with 2439 viewsBison

Dune on 17:44 - Jun 8 by cynicalsaint

His account has been deleted , you would have to ask Nick if he jumped or was pushed.

Not many left from the old days now with Del gone as well.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Dune on 17:56 - Jun 8 with 2429 viewscynicalsaint

Dune on 17:53 - Jun 8 by Bison

His account has been deleted , you would have to ask Nick if he jumped or was pushed.

Ah OK - suggests it's nothing sinister so thats good. Was concerned as he was heading back to work and then went radio silent. Sounds like it's just the usual mongboard shenanigans.

Thanks
Dune on 18:00 - Jun 8 with 2418 viewskingslandstand1

It's a result of strong opinion that JWP could be our new captain!!

I think it could be something to do with multi user names etc and Nick's little reminder to behave. Note also the sudden departure of TCM as well ……………..
Dune on 18:01 - Jun 8 with 2414 viewscynicalsaint

Dune on 18:00 - Jun 8 by kingslandstand1

It's a result of strong opinion that JWP could be our new captain!!

I think it could be something to do with multi user names etc and Nick's little reminder to behave. Note also the sudden departure of TCM as well ……………..

hadn't spotted that.
Dune on 18:02 - Jun 8 with 2410 viewskingslandstand1

Dune on 17:53 - Jun 8 by Bison

I_Would hope some will be returning soon
Dune on 18:12 - Jun 8 with 2386 viewsSadoldgit

There should be no place for multiple log ins. If Nick is clearing them out, fair play to him.
Login to get fewer ads

Dune on 18:27 - Jun 8 with 2373 views1885_SFC

Last I heard he posted that he was returning to work. Guess he's too busy transporting cars to post on here... or he had a VPN - tut tut.

Old School is Cool

Dune on 18:46 - Jun 8 with 2349 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Dune on 18:12 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

There should be no place for multiple log ins. If Nick is clearing them out, fair play to him.

They weren't multiple log ins

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Dune on 18:59 - Jun 8 with 2332 viewsBuggalugs

Dune on 18:46 - Jun 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I Told You So

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Dune on 19:17 - Jun 8 with 2313 viewscynicalsaint

Dune on 18:59 - Jun 8 by Buggalugs

I Told You So

Would be good to see him (and TCM) back on here.
Dune on 19:28 - Jun 8 with 2293 viewssaint22

Dune on 17:44 - Jun 8 by cynicalsaint

I expect he has been busy up here protesting against racist attitudes that are ruining society
Dune on 19:40 - Jun 8 with 2262 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 18:46 - Jun 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Oh!
Dune on 19:42 - Jun 8 with 2261 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 19:17 - Jun 8 by cynicalsaint

Actually I was thinking how much nicer it was here now.
Dune on 20:26 - Jun 8 with 2224 viewsBuggalugs

Dune on 19:42 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

Actually I was thinking how much nicer it was here now.

It’s mostly shit now, which is a real shame. Nearly everything/everyone that made this forum so good over the years have been banned or driven away and it’s turned into a humourless borefest of endless sanctimonious political drivel.

Congratulations.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 20:27]

Dune on 20:32 - Jun 8 with 2201 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 20:26 - Jun 8 by Buggalugs

It’s mostly shit now, which is a real shame. Nearly everything/everyone that made this forum so good over the years have been banned or driven away and it’s turned into a humourless borefest of endless sanctimonious political drivel.

Congratulations.

But you’re still here, so it can’t be all bad. I’m sorry if you miss Dune. Frankly I thought he was just a WUM, but if you liked him, fair enough.
Dune on 22:08 - Jun 8 with 2149 viewsBuggalugs

Dune on 20:32 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

But you’re still here, so it can’t be all bad. I’m sorry if you miss Dune. Frankly I thought he was just a WUM, but if you liked him, fair enough.

Yes, that was exactly the point I was making

Dune on 22:19 - Jun 8 with 2131 viewsDorsetIan

Congratulations.

What is it that you miss?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dune on 23:23 - Jun 8 with 2073 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 22:08 - Jun 8 by Buggalugs

Yes, that was exactly the point I was making

I’m sorry, you have lost me?
Dune on 08:14 - Jun 9 with 1961 viewsRon11

Congratulations.

Any kind of political post should be banned.

I'd rather talk about football, or top three's.
Dune on 08:54 - Jun 9 with 1932 viewssaint68

Dune on 22:19 - Jun 8 by DorsetIan

What is it that you miss?

Having a laugh ..not being patronised by perpetual whingers.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Dune on 09:52 - Jun 9 with 1900 viewsBison

Dune on 20:32 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

When did you join this site SoG ? Is it true you were banned from another Saints forum ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Dune on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 1880 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 09:52 - Jun 9 by Bison

When did you join this site SoG ? Is it true you were banned from another Saints forum ?

I’ve been lurking on this site for years Bison. I like Nick’s pieces and used to come on to see the player ratings after matches before I decided to start posting here. I have been on three other sites over the years and have never been banned from any of them. Unfortunately there are some people who can’t handle a different view point so they make things up about you to try and discredit you.

The most I have had is an infraction from TSW ten years ago for making a sarcastic remark. Sadly there are people on the right of the political spectrum who don’t like others with opposing views expressing them in the same space. If they have a strong argument then it makes you wonder what they are afraid of, ho hum.

I have supported Saints since 1966. My first hero was Ron Davies and I was at Wembley in 1976 (sadly sat in the United end) so I have earned my stripes and don’t just post to upset the righties if that’s what some may think.

I went through my teenage years in the 70’s when things were a lot different and you could say things that are totally unacceptable now. Some people remain stuck in the past and that is fine if it works for them, but they have to understand that people with different opinions have every right to be heard too.

Over the years I have voted Tory, mostly LibDem and in the last two elections for Labour, so I don’t think I qualify as a left activist even if I do want to see the back of this government.

There are a number of strong right wing posters on this forum which is one of the reasons that I started posting regularly, to try and balance things up a bit. Clearly it is upsetting some, but we are all entitled to an opinion are we not?
Dune on 10:28 - Jun 9 with 1874 viewshedgeend61

Dune on 19:17 - Jun 8 by cynicalsaint

Seriously, why would you want those two dull trolls back who spend their life typing bowlocks all morning, afternoon, evening, and in Dribbsys case 4am?

24/7 Chif Dribbler, pretend racist,fantanist, nolife Dune may be able to get himself out of his bedroom in his mums house now and finally get a bit of fresh air, and even a life maybe, away from his litte fat fingers typing a million words of sh1te daily on his keypad.

The Boring Man still bores for fun on the other forum (if you're really bored that is ) along with many other trolls, like Sadoldgit (Dribbseys barred for being ultra boring). With TBM million posts on both sites, you'd have tought it'd have been better spending some of those hours with his wife and young kid, alas no, better things to do, boring people is far more interesting.

Btw, why is this pony on a football thread?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 10:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024