Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? 17:42 - Jun 17 with 1251 viewsblambo

Hi all. Our first game is one of the 33 'free' games'.
So, how do I watch it ?
I do not have Sky.
Cheers and UTS!
Mike

UPDATE
It's on PICK (Freeview Channel 11).
Many online listings are WRONG (not updated).
My TV program guide shows it on 5pm-8pm.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 17:58]
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:47 - Jun 17 with 1249 viewsgrumpy

I was going ask the same question,Mike.
I am certainly not paying to watch it,that's for sure.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 17:47]
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:48 - Jun 17 with 1243 viewsVagina_Dentata

On pick tv on freeview.

Is ours the first ever free to view premier league match?

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:50 - Jun 17 with 1240 viewsgrumpy

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:48 - Jun 17 by Vagina_Dentata

On pick tv on freeview.

I just have virgin,no free-view.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:57 - Jun 17 with 1228 viewsblambo

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:48 - Jun 17 by Vagina_Dentata

On pick tv on freeview.

Yup, the Beep and the Sun says it's on Pick (Freeview Channel 11).
But NONE of the listings I can find online say that's the case.
I hope they know what they are saying and that the listings haven't yet been updated...

UPDATE... checked the program guide on my TV.
5pm-8pm it's ON PICK.
Mike
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:58 - Jun 17 with 1226 viewsVagina_Dentata

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:50 - Jun 17 by grumpy

I just have virgin,no free-view.

Should be Channel 165 on virgin.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 18:01 - Jun 17 with 1218 viewsgrumpy

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:58 - Jun 17 by Vagina_Dentata

Thank you.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 22:59 - Jun 17 with 1039 viewsgrumpy

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:58 - Jun 17 by Vagina_Dentata

110 on Virgin.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 06:29 - Jun 18 with 983 viewsTripleNiemi

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 17:47 - Jun 17 by grumpy

I was going ask the same question,Mike.
I am certainly not paying to watch it,that's for sure.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 17:47]

Having viewed about 10 minutes of the City v Arsenal game i don't think i will be watching many more matches this year. Each to their own and all that (and i do appreciate that things need to start moving), but sadly watching football in empty stadiums is not for me. Crack on boys. Far more things of interest to do.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 06:37 - Jun 18 with 981 viewsSalisburySaint

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 06:29 - Jun 18 by TripleNiemi

Having viewed about 10 minutes of the City v Arsenal game i don't think i will be watching many more matches this year. Each to their own and all that (and i do appreciate that things need to start moving), but sadly watching football in empty stadiums is not for me. Crack on boys. Far more things of interest to do.

Saw about 10mins of Villa but it was poor, First 20 minutes of Man City v Arsenal was awful, but once Citee got going was a good game. But apart from Saints games will not be many games I’ll bother watching.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 08:57 - Jun 18 with 916 viewssolent_toffee

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 06:37 - Jun 18 by SalisburySaint

Saw about 10mins of Villa but it was poor, First 20 minutes of Man City v Arsenal was awful, but once Citee got going was a good game. But apart from Saints games will not be many games I’ll bother watching.

Totally agree. Even though I have Sky, the Villa - Sheff United game was one I’d have swerved in normal times, I watched it out of curiosity but it was woeful. City are a different breed though, they’d be great to watch in training to ba fair, and I really enjoyed watching Silva and De Bruyne, Sterling too, and the cameo from Foden was also a good watch.

I will watch Everton and dip in and out of the rest.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 09:28 - Jun 18 with 893 viewssaint68

Well that was the greatest cure for insomnia ever....20 minutes and out for the count....still least they can get their much needed tv money🥱🥱🥱🥱

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 09:33 - Jun 18 with 892 viewsgrumpy

I will see what it looks like but don't think it will hold my interest very long.
The whole thing is ridiculous,should start again next season.
Harsh I know on promotion,relegation and title winning but these are unprecedented times.
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 12:18 - Jun 18 with 853 viewsSaintNick

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 09:33 - Jun 18 by grumpy

I will see what it looks like but don't think it will hold my interest very long.
Harsh I know on promotion,relegation and title winning but these are unprecedented times.

I think that to watch the games you need to have an interest in either the team or the result, if Saints are involved then I think it will be more enjoyable as it will create its own tension for us regardless of there being no crowd.

I watched the Villa game as we needed Villa to fail to win to give us a little breathing space, but the Man City game had no real issues to us on its outcome.

I think as the season progresses and the games take on more meaning then it will have a little more interest,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 12:26 - Jun 18 with 846 viewssaint22

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 09:33 - Jun 18 by grumpy

Agreed
The stadia are showing this whole thing up for what it is, an empty vacuous self serving purpose
I may watch Saints games but all the rest no thanks
Plus the the issue is, there isnt really much at stake for most teams now, a slight relegation battle but hopefully not involving us
The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 13:21 - Jun 18 with 816 viewsNYC_Saint

The Norwich game is 'Free to Air'. So how do I watch it please ? on 12:18 - Jun 18 by SaintNick

I think that to watch the games you need to have an interest in either the team or the result, if Saints are involved then I think it will be more enjoyable as it will create its own tension for us regardless of there being no crowd.

I watched the Villa game as we needed Villa to fail to win to give us a little breathing space, but the Man City game had no real issues to us on its outcome.

I think as the season progresses and the games take on more meaning then it will have a little more interest,

Do you have the option to turn off the piped in crowd noise? We do our here and it just seemed to make more sense watching an empty stadium with no noise. Also (and this may seem naive) but I was quite surprised at just how hard even a placed shot hits the back of the net now you hear it raw and not muffled by crowd reaction. I appreciate these are some of the the best players in the world but it hadn’t really dawned on me just how much more power and accuracy they have than the duffers I played with at hackney marshes 20 odd years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024