Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings 20:46 - Jun 19 with 1982 viewssaint22

What a player
Hard working, talented, clinical, unselfish, defends too
any kid should be watching him and learning

He’s one of our own - thank goodness
Danny Ings on 23:25 - Jun 19 with 1878 views1885_SFC

He looks very happy here - which is good. Money talks of course & no doubt he'll be aware big clubs will be after his services sooner rather than later at the rate he's scoring goals. I hope he stays of course. Funny really because last season I did wonder at times why we'd paid out £20m for his services? It's amazing what a Summer of rest & rediscovering your form can do!

Old School is Cool

Danny Ings on 23:39 - Jun 19 with 1863 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings on 23:25 - Jun 19 by 1885_SFC

He looks very happy here - which is good. Money talks of course & no doubt he'll be aware big clubs will be after his services sooner rather than later at the rate he's scoring goals. I hope he stays of course. Funny really because last season I did wonder at times why we'd paid out £20m for his services? It's amazing what a Summer of rest & rediscovering your form can do!

You can never be sure but Ings has done the whole big club experience. He decided to come to Saints, his boyhood club. I would predict that as a Saints fan and after having already done the big club experience, he will stay.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Danny Ings on 08:27 - Jun 20 with 1729 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Danny Ings on 23:39 - Jun 19 by Saintsforeverj

You can never be sure but Ings has done the whole big club experience. He decided to come to Saints, his boyhood club. I would predict that as a Saints fan and after having already done the big club experience, he will stay.

I think so too - along with Bertrand these two should be the most highly paid players at the club you'd hope, in order to keep them.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Danny Ings on 11:34 - Jun 20 with 1644 viewsdarthvader

I absolutly hope he would stay with us , ive heard whispers of an Arsenal tap up but if he stays here he could be a saints legend for years to come- if injury free

keep the faith coyr

Danny Ings on 11:47 - Jun 20 with 1636 viewsBoris_

You would like to think that Ings has learned his lesson from the move to Liverpool and he realises that he can be right up there with Le Tiss and Lambert if he stays and never have to buy a pint in the town again.

Poll: Claude Puel

Danny Ings on 12:01 - Jun 20 with 1620 viewsSadoldgit

There was a lot of wringing of hands when we bought him but he has turned out to be a real bargain. What a quality player he is. Armstrong too has turned out to be worth a lot more than we paid for him. If we can get some quality defenders in over the summer we will be very competitive next season.
Danny Ings on 13:34 - Jun 20 with 1582 viewskingslandstand1

The most telling part of last night (apart from the goal nd that defensive tackle obviously!) was his interview afterwards where he was seen as clearly loving his football and happy to be here with just with those 3 words "that was fun" and a genuine smile on his face
Arise Sir Danny?
Danny Ings on 14:19 - Jun 20 with 1564 viewsdirk_doone

And, at 27, he's at his peak so we can expect to see him score a lot more goals for Saints and maybe England too.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings on 15:54 - Jun 20 with 1520 viewssaint22

Danny Ings on 11:34 - Jun 20 by darthvader

I absolutly hope he would stay with us , ive heard whispers of an Arsenal tap up but if he stays here he could be a saints legend for years to come- if injury free

Yes let’s hope he does he certainly doesn’t have the look of someone who would rather be elsewhere
His work rate is amazing
Danny Ings on 18:01 - Jun 28 with 1337 viewssaint22

Danny Ings on 23:25 - Jun 19 by 1885_SFC

Let’s hope he beats vardy to leading scorer
Danny Ings on 19:01 - Jun 28 with 1245 viewsKennington

Danny Ings on 12:01 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

There was a lot of wringing of hands when we bought him but he has turned out to be a real bargain. What a quality player he is. Armstrong too has turned out to be worth a lot more than we paid for him. If we can get some quality defenders in over the summer we will be very competitive next season.

Football message board warriors that know nothing about the game. He was a bargain at £20m even if he could only play half the games a season. It’s even better he seems one of the fittest on the pitch these days and can play every game.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Danny Ings on 19:02 - Jun 28 with 1240 viewsSadoldgit

Quality again today. He really deserves an England place.
Danny Ings on 19:03 - Jun 28 with 1240 viewsTripleNiemi

Danny Ings on 08:27 - Jun 20 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I think so too - along with Bertrand these two should be the most highly paid players at the club you'd hope, in order to keep them.

Ditto this.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Danny Ings on 21:01 - Jun 28 with 1114 viewsgrumpy

Danny Ings on 19:02 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

Quality again today. He really deserves an England place.

NO! keep him safe and away from those who would take him from us.
Danny Ings on 07:01 - Jun 29 with 981 viewsdirk_doone

We've certainly had more than our fair share of great strikers at Southampton. We are 12th= in this list and if Danny Ings wins this year's Golden Boot, we'll move up to 10th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_first_tier_top_scorers

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Danny Ings on 09:10 - Jun 29 with 914 viewsSonicBoom

I don't think his talent was ever in doubt, Klopp certainly appreciated him at Liverpool.
Just his knees.

We slag off the cub for lots of their transfer dealing but they put up 20 mill for Ings which was a big risk so they deserve great credit.
Danny Ings on 09:52 - Jun 29 with 889 viewsgrumpy

If I was the manager I would be very tempted to have player/minder on the pitch to look after Ings,he's that valuable.
Danny Ings on 11:07 - Jun 29 with 861 viewsBicester_North

Danny Ings on 09:52 - Jun 29 by grumpy

If I was the manager I would be very tempted to have player/minder on the pitch to look after Ings,he's that valuable.

What would the minder do? Spark out opposition players who try and tackle Ings?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Danny Ings on 11:46 - Jun 29 with 849 viewssaint68

Danny Ings on 11:07 - Jun 29 by Bicester_North

What would the minder do? Spark out opposition players who try and tackle Ings?

🤣😂

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Danny Ings on 12:08 - Jun 29 with 844 viewsTimSaint

This season has been nothing short of phenomenal for him.

Cast your minds back to the start of the season. He had just signed permanentley for £20m after only scoring, what, 7 goals in a injury ridden last season. Everyone thought it was too high a fee for a player going through the motions and rejoining his boyhood team.

Fast forward to today and he has become the hottest property outside of the top 4/6. He is much fitter, more skillful, hasn't had injuries, has seen off competition for his role from Long/Adams/Oba and really seems to be enjoying himself not only with Saints, but being back in the South.

Take penalties out of the equation and he is the Prem's top scorer. Fact.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024