Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals 18:28 - Oct 15 with 14375 viewsPoirot

If 'parents' cant afford to feed their kids they shouldnt have them in the first place.

Where's daddy ? bookies, pub or banged up again ?

Its child neglect if you cant feed your kids, so turn off netflix, sky sports, buying endless tattooes and actually get a job. I do some work at schools and see teachers feeding pupils their breakfast because parents havent. Total disgrace

Mornington crescent
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 20:54]
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:47 - Oct 16 with 1451 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:52 - Oct 16 by Kennington

Because there are only about a dozen people on here, and it’s just a forum for general chit chat and a bit of Saints. No need for stern tellings off about what post goes where. I’d leave that for Saints Web.

Stern tellings off? What are you on?

I merely said there is a non-football facility so why not use it? I try and default to the football only Threads now to avoid the likes of the Scargill-est rantings of ‘I Would’ and the pious cotton wool ramblings of the well meaning Soggy.

I come on here for the football (yes, even 22 and his never ending JWP vendetta) and really don’t give a shit about anyone’s political views. The football and all things SFC Is my focus, not really the general Inane “chit chat” FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:53 - Oct 16 with 1386 viewsSadoldgit

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:47 - Oct 16 by Chesham_Saint

I merely said there is a non-football facility so why not use it? I try and default to the football only Threads now to avoid the likes of the Scargill-est rantings of ‘I Would’ and the pious cotton wool ramblings of the well meaning Soggy.

I come on here for the football (yes, even 22 and his never ending JWP vendetta) and really don’t give a shit about anyone’s political views. The football and all things SFC Is my focus, not really the general Inane “chit chat” FFS.

“Pious cotton wool ramblings”?
You don’t seem bothered by others with similar “ramblings” on the other side of the political divide Chesham.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:52 - Oct 16 with 1365 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:53 - Oct 16 by Sadoldgit

“Pious cotton wool ramblings”?
You don’t seem bothered by others with similar “ramblings” on the other side of the political divide Chesham.

Cotton wool is at least reasonably pleasant, whereas the ramblings from some on the other side just aren’t, but I thought those/that contributor had retired?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 00:27 - Oct 17 with 1356 viewsDorsetIan

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:47 - Oct 16 by Chesham_Saint

Have you got 22 and I would muddled up there?

I would, particularly, puts a lot of effort into his JWP work. Deserves the credit, I think.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:54 - Oct 17 with 1289 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 00:27 - Oct 17 by DorsetIan

Have you got 22 and I would muddled up there?

I would, particularly, puts a lot of effort into his JWP work. Deserves the credit, I think.

Thanks Dor, I may have got 22 and Would muddled - but let’s face it, they both get pretty evangelical at times..!

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:59 - Oct 17 with 1283 viewsSadoldgit

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:52 - Oct 16 by Chesham_Saint

Cotton wool is at least reasonably pleasant, whereas the ramblings from some on the other side just aren’t, but I thought those/that contributor had retired?

I suppose it depends what you do with the cotton wool Chesham! 😉
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:19 - Oct 18 with 1225 viewsScoot

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:49 - Oct 15 by Sadoldgit

As the pandemic takes its toll on the economy more and more people will owe their jobs and will have trouble feeding their kids. Should we let them all starve? We are supposed to live in a humane society where those that can help those who are struggling. Our parents and grandparents fought a war against a regime that shared the very sentiments that some people on here think are ok. Let’s just hope that you never need help to pay your bills.

👍👏👏👏

Poll: Should NJ go?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 19:27 - Oct 18 with 1187 viewsBison

"Our parents and grandparents fought a war against a regime that shared the very sentiments that some people on here think are ok. Let’s just hope that you never need help to pay your bills."

That's right Soggy they thought against the Germans , Italians , Croatians , Fins , Slovakians , Bulgarians , Hungarians and Croatians to free the French , Belgiums , Poles and several other European nations. Who'd of thought those same countries our ancestors died to free would now be trying to screw us for everything to try and make an example of us so no-one else dares to leave their club.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:10 - Oct 18 with 1153 viewskernow

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 19:27 - Oct 18 by Bison

"Our parents and grandparents fought a war against a regime that shared the very sentiments that some people on here think are ok. Let’s just hope that you never need help to pay your bills."

That's right Soggy they thought against the Germans , Italians , Croatians , Fins , Slovakians , Bulgarians , Hungarians and Croatians to free the French , Belgiums , Poles and several other European nations. Who'd of thought those same countries our ancestors died to free would now be trying to screw us for everything to try and make an example of us so no-one else dares to leave their club.

Nobody likes us
Everybody hates us
I think I'll go and eat worms.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 09:55 - Oct 19 with 1085 viewsdwayne_dibley

Let them eat cake

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:55 - Oct 19 with 1072 viewsSadoldgit

Why should they make it easy for us? As most capitalists would say, this is just business. You don’t expect us to roll over so why should they?
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:01 - Oct 19 with 1065 viewsdwayne_dibley

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:55 - Oct 19 by Sadoldgit

Why should they make it easy for us? As most capitalists would say, this is just business. You don’t expect us to roll over so why should they?

it is a negotiation, neither party is forced to talk. The WTO option is available meaning the Royal Navy is free to sink any frog fishing boats in British waters.

Will be the best target practice since the Belgrano

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:29 - Oct 19 with 1058 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:55 - Oct 19 by Sadoldgit

I get the distinct impression you are on the side of the Europeans whatever harm it may do to both sides , it's as if you want the government to fail at any cost.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:26 - Oct 19 with 1040 viewsScoot

If we can afford to pay 30g on Demonic Cummings House and 250 on a bottle of wine for Nick Hancock then I'm sure we can save starving kids. MORON

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 03:30 - Oct 22 with 1000 viewsScoot

Thats a shite comment. You make it sound like they weren't fighting. You think us leaving is in our best interests? Well what makes you think they shouldn't do whats in their best interests. We're leaving the party, its not their responsibility to make sure we get home safe.
Besides they were all fighting the WAR 2 to 3 years before we entered. Neil Chamberlain saw to that making deals with Hitler.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 07:28 - Oct 22 with 975 viewskernow

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:01 - Oct 19 by dwayne_dibley

it is a negotiation, neither party is forced to talk. The WTO option is available meaning the Royal Navy is free to sink any frog fishing boats in British waters.

Will be the best target practice since the Belgrano

Is that what you play when you take your occasional bath?
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 08:20 - Oct 22 with 957 viewsSadoldgit

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:29 - Oct 19 by Bison

I get the distinct impression you are on the side of the Europeans whatever harm it may do to both sides , it's as if you want the government to fail at any cost.

Then you have got the wrong impression. I am not on any side. That sort of mentality has resulted in countless wars and will probably see the downfall of mankind eventually. I prefer people to work together which is why I voted to stay. As it is we are not staying so the next best thing is finding a way to work together still but to give the Little Englanders enough to satisfy their strange desire to put the Great back into Great Britain again. This is not a game and will affect our children’s lives and their children’s lives for years to come.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 09:21 - Oct 22 with 938 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 03:30 - Oct 22 by Scoot

Thats a shite comment. You make it sound like they weren't fighting. You think us leaving is in our best interests? Well what makes you think they shouldn't do whats in their best interests. We're leaving the party, its not their responsibility to make sure we get home safe.
Besides they were all fighting the WAR 2 to 3 years before we entered. Neil Chamberlain saw to that making deals with Hitler.

I think you need to read a history book , you are all over the place nipper.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:13 - Oct 22 with 924 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 09:21 - Oct 22 by Bison

I think you need to read a history book , you are all over the place nipper.

Don’t want to get into the merits of the OP debate, but the comment about all those European countries being in the war “2 to 3 years” before the U.K. is just plain wrong.

Now, if our non-historian friend had been talking about Sino-Japanese activities or even the Spanish civil war, he might have a point, but he wasn’t. So he is just plain wrong.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:25 - Oct 22 with 916 viewskernow

The first country the Nazis subjugated was Germany.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:42 - Oct 22 with 909 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:13 - Oct 22 by Chesham_Saint

Don’t want to get into the merits of the OP debate, but the comment about all those European countries being in the war “2 to 3 years” before the U.K. is just plain wrong.

Now, if our non-historian friend had been talking about Sino-Japanese activities or even the Spanish civil war, he might have a point, but he wasn’t. So he is just plain wrong.

"You started it"
"No I didn't "
"Yes you did you invaded Poland"

It's worrying that people think the war started in 1936 when in fact we started it on 3rd September 1939 when "Neil" Chamberlain declared war on Germany 2 days after they invaded Poland.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 11:44]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:16 - Oct 22 with 891 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:42 - Oct 22 by Bison

"You started it"
"No I didn't "
"Yes you did you invaded Poland"

It's worrying that people think the war started in 1936 when in fact we started it on 3rd September 1939 when "Neil" Chamberlain declared war on Germany 2 days after they invaded Poland.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 11:44]

The war did indeed start for “us” then, but if you were Chinese they’d been at it already for 3 years...

Anyway, back to more important things like VVD - did you hear he’d been injured?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:21 - Oct 22 with 890 viewsSadoldgit

The seeds of WW2 were very much down in the Treaty of Versailles at the end of WW1 and all kinds of crazy sh it went on between 1918 and 1939 and we nearly had WW3 following on from 1945 with further conflict between East and West. If nothing else the EU should be recognised for helping to bring peace to Europe (mainly) for the last 70 odd years.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:24 - Oct 22 with 888 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:16 - Oct 22 by Chesham_Saint

The war did indeed start for “us” then, but if you were Chinese they’d been at it already for 3 years...

Anyway, back to more important things like VVD - did you hear he’d been injured?

Sh!t no !

Just been on Moonpig.com , a get well soon card is winging its way to Anfield.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:29 - Oct 22 with 885 viewsdwayne_dibley

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:25 - Oct 22 by kernow

The first country the Nazis subjugated was Germany.

Austria actually

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024