Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist Hungarians 23:38 - Sep 2 with 3250 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58428699

What is wrong with these animals? Hungarian players clapping their fans at the end too. The country must be banned for 10 years from any competition. Taking the knee is one thing, but this behaviour should be punished severely, otherwise it won't stop.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 23:44]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Racist Hungarians on 23:46 - Sep 2 with 2545 viewsElijahK

Well many of the players at the end (from both teams) said that they heard the booing, but didn’t hear the monkey chants and such, but of course that still doesn’t excuse what those c*nts did and why you’d go over and applaud them after the cups and booing.
I think that they should simply go the rest of the qualifying stage without any fans at any of their home games and no away fans allowed for their away ones, with FIFA and UEFA threatening to kick them out unless they sort it out, as it’s pretty clear that the Hungary FA don’t care as the police there do nothing and there’s very few of them in the stadium anyway!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Racist Hungarians on 23:59 - Sep 2 with 2528 viewsSaintsforeverj

Racist Hungarians on 23:46 - Sep 2 by ElijahK

Well many of the players at the end (from both teams) said that they heard the booing, but didn’t hear the monkey chants and such, but of course that still doesn’t excuse what those c*nts did and why you’d go over and applaud them after the cups and booing.
I think that they should simply go the rest of the qualifying stage without any fans at any of their home games and no away fans allowed for their away ones, with FIFA and UEFA threatening to kick them out unless they sort it out, as it’s pretty clear that the Hungary FA don’t care as the police there do nothing and there’s very few of them in the stadium anyway!

And seriously, this is a European country. Are they that backward? It seems so. The Hungarian police didn't do anything as you say.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 0:01]

Racist Hungarians on 07:03 - Sep 3 with 2431 viewsCity_boy

The scenes last night were totally unacceptable.

I would also like to see companies like Adidas (who sponsor their kit) pull out of any deal they have. There must be clauses in the contract that would allow this.

They have not made any statement at all, and happy to rake in the money from the Hungarian Ultras who wear their merchandise and propagate this behaviour.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 7:05]
Racist Hungarians on 08:50 - Sep 3 with 2353 viewsHeisenberg

Agree with all the comments above but let's not forget the disgraceful scenes at Wembley where there was a complete loss of control. Not racist but as Southgate says we have to get our own house in order as well. As for the Hungary players them applauding a group of Nazis was a disgrace.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Racist Hungarians on 08:52 - Sep 3 with 2349 viewsRon11

Racist Hungarians on 23:59 - Sep 2 by Saintsforeverj

And seriously, this is a European country. Are they that backward? It seems so. The Hungarian police didn't do anything as you say.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 0:01]

Like a few other Eastern European countries, they still have the Soviet Union mentality.
Racist Hungarians on 09:10 - Sep 3 with 2317 viewsSadoldgit

Deeply unpleasant crowd and many of the players seem rooted in the 1970’s too with constant raking of the Achilles going on. The best revenge was stuffing them in front of their own moronic crowd. It’s just a shame our finishing wasn’t better. It could easily have been 6 or 7. Very mature performance from England last night.
Racist Hungarians on 09:55 - Sep 3 with 2290 viewsChesham_Saint

Racist Hungarians on 08:50 - Sep 3 by Heisenberg

Agree with all the comments above but let's not forget the disgraceful scenes at Wembley where there was a complete loss of control. Not racist but as Southgate says we have to get our own house in order as well. As for the Hungary players them applauding a group of Nazis was a disgrace.

What happened at Wembley?

As for banning a country for ten years, that’s not really a great idea. Surely the point of a ban is so that they learn the error of their ways?

A ban is needed say for a year, but the idea is to cure the problem and getting the next generation to learn how to behave won’t happen unless they have the chance to show they’ve changed. If not, further bans could follow until they do learn.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Racist Hungarians on 10:19 - Sep 3 with 2273 viewsSonicBoom

I'm fed up with England and it's not down to the players.

Every game is a morass of social issues.
Last night it was backwardass eastern European retards being overtly racist. Let's face it Eastern Europe is still very much in the dark ages and most of that mob probably don't even think they are doing anything wrong.
I saw calls for the Hungarian FA to be heavily fined. What will that do? Do they think taking money from their FA will make those fans less racist ?

But we have our own problems. Personally I don't want us to host a world cup as there seems to be a generation of fans now that are coked up and looking to cause mayhem. They can't even celebrate without smashing up stuff and turning streets into scenes of devastation. Most games have very little trouble these days so perhaps the nutters just go nuts when England play.
Login to get fewer ads

Racist Hungarians on 10:22 - Sep 3 with 2272 viewsDorsetIan

I lived in Hungary for a year in 1990. Back then all the racism I heard was directed at gypsies but it was pretty common occurrence at all levels of society.

In recent years, Victor Orban has promoted an ultra conservative agenda where immigrants are barely tolerated and where Hungarian nationalism is key. And as a country of Magyars surrounded by Slavs, they have always had a very protectionist attitude about the 'dilution' of Hungarian culture. Much in the same way that there seems to be a crude protectionist streak in a lot of English nationalism.

In short, I'm not really surprised that the authorities there seem to be happy to tolerate all this sh!t from their fans.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Racist Hungarians on 10:56 - Sep 3 with 2249 viewskingslandstand1

Racist Hungarians on 10:22 - Sep 3 by DorsetIan

I lived in Hungary for a year in 1990. Back then all the racism I heard was directed at gypsies but it was pretty common occurrence at all levels of society.

In recent years, Victor Orban has promoted an ultra conservative agenda where immigrants are barely tolerated and where Hungarian nationalism is key. And as a country of Magyars surrounded by Slavs, they have always had a very protectionist attitude about the 'dilution' of Hungarian culture. Much in the same way that there seems to be a crude protectionist streak in a lot of English nationalism.

In short, I'm not really surprised that the authorities there seem to be happy to tolerate all this sh!t from their fans.

I know it was fiction, but I guess that was highlighted in the recent Baptiste series that was based over there
Racist Hungarians on 13:06 - Sep 3 with 2197 viewsgeezershoong1

Looks like one of those places that could do with 'regime change' and 'nation building'.

'Cos we're good at that.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Racist Hungarians on 15:44 - Sep 3 with 2128 viewskingslandstand1

Racist Hungarians on 13:06 - Sep 3 by geezershoong1

Looks like one of those places that could do with 'regime change' and 'nation building'.

'Cos we're good at that.

What's the weather like before we go charging in to another country as that is an important factor to take in to consideration before we go anyhere!
Racist Hungarians on 18:14 - Sep 3 with 2068 views1885_SFC

Hungary fought alongside the Nazis during WW2. I would imagine that the invading Russians weren't too keen about that - once the tide turned.

Old School is Cool

Racist Hungarians on 18:27 - Sep 3 with 2062 viewsBicester_North

Top 3 Hungarians

1) Bela Lugosi
2) Harry Houdini
3) Zsa Zsa Gabor

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Racist Hungarians on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 1995 viewsChesham_Saint

Racist Hungarians on 18:27 - Sep 3 by Bicester_North

Top 3 Hungarians

1) Bela Lugosi
2) Harry Houdini
3) Zsa Zsa Gabor

No Ferenc Puskas, one of the greatest players of all time ?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Racist Hungarians on 22:22 - Sep 3 with 1980 viewsDorsetIan

Racist Hungarians on 22:02 - Sep 3 by Chesham_Saint

No Ferenc Puskas, one of the greatest players of all time ?

Yes, his Hungary team beat England 6-3 at Wembley in 1953, and won the return leg in Budapest in 1954 7-1.

I was in a restaurant in Gyor with my Dad, who mentioned the games to the waiter. The waiter named the entire Hungarian team.

Heady days for Magyar football. They've slipped a bit since then.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Racist Hungarians on 20:46 - Oct 12 with 1601 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hungarians at it again this evening at Wembley. Our weak police retreat, as they get bullied by Hungarian fans still being allowed to behave as racist animals. Was anything done after the last time? Their fans are still in the stands carrying on from where they left off. Why did we let them bring any fans after what happened at their ground?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BettingOddsUK/status/1448012055622062087?ref_src=twsr
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 20:47]

Racist Hungarians on 21:03 - Oct 12 with 1572 viewsRon11

Racist Hungarians on 20:46 - Oct 12 by Saintsforeverj

Hungarians at it again this evening at Wembley. Our weak police retreat, as they get bullied by Hungarian fans still being allowed to behave as racist animals. Was anything done after the last time? Their fans are still in the stands carrying on from where they left off. Why did we let them bring any fans after what happened at their ground?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BettingOddsUK/status/1448012055622062087?ref_src=twsr

But they're our colleagues from the EU...oh wait
Racist Hungarians on 22:31 - Oct 12 with 1501 viewsSadoldgit

Racist Hungarians on 20:46 - Oct 12 by Saintsforeverj

They were fined and played their next home game behind closed doors.
Tonight I believe that the police went in and arrested a fan for racist abuse and then withdrew. Not sure there was a retreat?
Racist Hungarians on 11:14 - Oct 13 with 1343 viewsgeezershoong1

We know what they are like.

Of course, the powers that be couldn't wait to make it all about social justice, we make an effort to make sure we think they are all bigots and then wonder why they kick off?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Racist Hungarians on 21:25 - Oct 13 with 1200 viewsNewdawn2014

Taser in the bowlacks might stop them , cant imagine what Hungarian police would do ?
Racist Hungarians on 07:37 - Oct 14 with 1101 viewsSalisburySaint

Racist Hungarians on 10:56 - Sep 3 by kingslandstand1

I know it was fiction, but I guess that was highlighted in the recent Baptiste series that was based over there

I was thinking along similar lines
Racist Hungarians on 07:46 - Oct 14 with 1090 viewsBuggalugs

Racist Hungarians on 22:31 - Oct 12 by Sadoldgit

They were fined and played their next home game behind closed doors.
Tonight I believe that the police went in and arrested a fan for racist abuse and then withdrew. Not sure there was a retreat?

No retreat you say?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Racist Hungarians on 09:11 - Oct 14 with 1049 viewssaintwizzler

Racist Hungarians on 07:46 - Oct 14 by Buggalugs

No retreat you say?

The Feds were on their Seb Coe’s quicker than you could say “for fûcks sake McCarthy”

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Racist Hungarians on 12:10 - Oct 14 with 983 viewsSalisburySaint

Racist Hungarians on 10:56 - Sep 3 by kingslandstand1

I was thinking along similar lines
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024