Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corrupt 23:58 - Sep 18 with 4323 viewsSouthamptonfan

Just seen our game on Match of the day. How can the ref not give us a penalty? All the pundits said it was and it was. Armstrong got bundled to the ground. So the ref goes over to the screen and says it wasn't a penalty when Armstrong was clearly elbowed to the ground. Can only be corrupt.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Corrupt on 00:14 - Sep 19 with 2774 viewscocklebreath

Same just seen it, that is as bent as it gets, mental. Can you imagine that being reversed at the other end? Proper c%ntish cheats

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Corrupt on 00:17 - Sep 19 with 2766 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I saw it on a stream, so in 'real time' the decision took 3-4 minutes. F**k knows what VAR were doing as they made the ref go to the screen and then he overturned the same thing he'd seen and carded Walker for.

It's f**ked.

It was a penalty every time. Saints were superb defensively today, they had to be against that Man City side, but that was just unjust and I'm not surprised the team settled for a point at the end rather than taking that free kick and corner properly.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Corrupt on 07:48 - Sep 19 with 2619 viewsHeisenberg

I watched it last night as well. I thought the rule was the ref can overturn mistakes that are only clear and obvious. The only mistake Moss made was sending off Walker. I don’t think it was a red but he didn’t win the ball and brought down Armstrong. VAR worked well in the Euros but here we go again. It’s not the system it’s the incompetent officials. For the supposed best league in the world the refs are simply not good enough. We were robbed yesterday.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Corrupt on 07:53 - Sep 19 with 2610 viewssaint22

Corrupt on 07:48 - Sep 19 by Heisenberg

I watched it last night as well. I thought the rule was the ref can overturn mistakes that are only clear and obvious. The only mistake Moss made was sending off Walker. I don’t think it was a red but he didn’t win the ball and brought down Armstrong. VAR worked well in the Euros but here we go again. It’s not the system it’s the incompetent officials. For the supposed best league in the world the refs are simply not good enough. We were robbed yesterday.

It’s astonishing, he should be demoted -again
As it said in the papers report this morning “if Moss thinks that’s clear and obvious then he should consult a dictionary for the definition”
The bigger issue is how the hell did the VAR ref overrule it too
Corrupt on 08:01 - Sep 19 with 2592 viewsHeisenberg

Corrupt on 07:53 - Sep 19 by saint22

As it said in the papers report this morning “if Moss thinks that’s clear and obvious then he should consult a dictionary for the definition”

In rugby and cricket the fans hear the decision making process. I would love to hear yesterday’s. It was either incompetent or it’s corrupt. The Man C goal at the end was offside but in another game last night they were back to working out offsides in millimetres. It’s not difficult. Clear and obvious ffs. A child can understand the concept but not the people running the game.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Corrupt on 08:02 - Sep 19 with 2591 viewsinthebox

I don't think it was corrupt, but Moss certainly can't think straight under pressure and should not be in charge of Premier games.
Corrupt on 08:07 - Sep 19 with 2572 viewsSalisburySaint

Corrupt on 08:02 - Sep 19 by inthebox

I don't think it was corrupt, but Moss certainly can't think straight under pressure and should not be in charge of Premier games.

I don’t blame Moss, it’s those on VAR who pressurised him into changing his correct decision that are to blame
Corrupt on 08:07 - Sep 19 with 2572 viewsMrangry25

I watched it by stream yesterday and could not believe what i was witnessing, absolute s**t officials and I have just read this from a match report
“Armstrong had burst into the box after City had given the ball away cheaply, despite being first to the ball he was adjudged to have fouled Walker as the City defender attempted a challenge”
Now I am not sure what planet the officials were on and VAR was yet again an absolute joke and that includes the ridiculous 3 minutes checking wether Sterling was offside, not to mention. The 4 City players who were when the ball was played into the box in the first place. But that is what you are up against when you play the so called self confessed Top 5.
Saints played well and definitely deserved 3 points not 1, bring on Wolves next week.
Login to get fewer ads

Corrupt on 08:12 - Sep 19 with 2562 viewscocklebreath

Corrupt on 08:07 - Sep 19 by Mrangry25

I watched it by stream yesterday and could not believe what i was witnessing, absolute s**t officials and I have just read this from a match report
“Armstrong had burst into the box after City had given the ball away cheaply, despite being first to the ball he was adjudged to have fouled Walker as the City defender attempted a challenge”
Now I am not sure what planet the officials were on and VAR was yet again an absolute joke and that includes the ridiculous 3 minutes checking wether Sterling was offside, not to mention. The 4 City players who were when the ball was played into the box in the first place. But that is what you are up against when you play the so called self confessed Top 5.
Saints played well and definitely deserved 3 points not 1, bring on Wolves next week.

Why the 3 minutes to check the offside? It wasn’t even close, it’s bent.

Corrupt on 08:14 - Sep 19 with 2562 views1885_SFC

It's corrupt. Armstrong was just about to pull the trigger when Walker kung fu kicks him FFS.

https://clips.clippit.tv/lxrexx/720.mp4

Old School is Cool

Corrupt on 08:30 - Sep 19 with 2525 viewssaint68

Well I'm surprised but very glad to hear that pretty much all of the pundits are in agreement..Moss needs to wake up with a Donkeys head in his bed Tomorrow morning

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Corrupt on 08:33 - Sep 19 with 2519 viewsMrangry25

Corrupt on 08:12 - Sep 19 by cocklebreath

Why the 3 minutes to check the offside? It wasn’t even close, it’s bent.

Because they couldn’t make out wether Sterling’s foot was offside or not, but if you look at the first ball into the box 4 of them were offside including the city player who headed it back across to Sterling who was also offside in the first instance, I can’t get my head around the astonishing incompetence of the officials in the Prem it is soul destroying.
Corrupt on 08:41 - Sep 19 with 2502 viewsMrangry25

Corrupt on 08:30 - Sep 19 by saint68

Well I'm surprised but very glad to hear that pretty much all of the pundits are in agreement..Moss needs to wake up with a Donkeys head in his bed Tomorrow morning

He is a disgrace, on the stream they had a camera on him as he watched it on the pitch side monitor, he reviewed the same clip at least 10-15 times and still got it wrong, it is about time that they started to look toward some of the foreign officials to officiate because the current bunch can continue to f**k things up with no consequence.
Corrupt on 08:49 - Sep 19 with 2492 viewsHeisenberg

Corrupt on 08:41 - Sep 19 by Mrangry25

He is a disgrace, on the stream they had a camera on him as he watched it on the pitch side monitor, he reviewed the same clip at least 10-15 times and still got it wrong, it is about time that they started to look toward some of the foreign officials to officiate because the current bunch can continue to f**k things up with no consequence.

If you have to watch something so many times then it’s not clear and obvious is it. It should be there as soon as you watch the replay. It’s unbelievable. More annoying is the wall of silence. Every season is the same and it’s getting worse.

Corrupt on 08:57 - Sep 19 with 2475 viewscocklebreath

Almost as annoying is a dog f!ck on the the saints. Web claiming we’re all bed wetters and moss was right. Always one who try’s to be clever, who’s gonna be the pantomime villain on this site ?
Reckon it might be saint whizzer

Corrupt on 09:03 - Sep 19 with 2467 viewsA1079

I try to always think twice before criticising any official on a pitch because of the human nature and the level of pressure they are under and the fact, that like the players etc they can make mistakes. But, where it is less acceptable is where you have the VAR aspect in play because they have the time to see it and several angles.

Having now seen it, it is quite clear that there was no justification even a remote justification for over turning the penalty decision. Yes, I accept that the RED was not a RED but the penalty itself should have stood. Whilst people are reluctant to call it out as it is, there are enough examples now to show that there is an agenda that where a decision can be made in favour of the larger club then it will be done so. Yesterday's decision was appalling. Teams like Man C, Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal etc have enough in their arsenal without the help and support of officials on and off the pitch.
Corrupt on 09:05 - Sep 19 with 2462 viewsdirk_doone

The problem is with the old referees like Moss and Dean. They have grown accustomed to favouring the big clubs over the years. It's only when they make a mistake against one of the big clubs that they get into trouble and face a lot of negative publicity and probably a lot of harassment from their fans too. In many ways they are like players: they like to referee for the biggest clubs. Dean has even said something to that effect in an interview. They should reintroduce the compulsory retirement age for referees.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Corrupt on 09:11 - Sep 19 with 2451 viewscocklebreath

Just watched again, how did it take 3 minutes to decide the offside at the end? He was a yard off ffs. Cheats

Corrupt on 09:19 - Sep 19 with 2425 viewssaintwizzler

Nothing wrong with VAR.
It is the humans looking at it that is in error.
The pictures clearly show it was a foul. Job done by VAR.
If the officials believe it’s wrong that is their mistake.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Corrupt on 09:44 - Sep 19 with 2384 viewsSaintNick

Corrupt on 09:19 - Sep 19 by saintwizzler

Nothing wrong with VAR.
It is the humans looking at it that is in error.
The pictures clearly show it was a foul. Job done by VAR.
If the officials believe it’s wrong that is their mistake.

Absolutely right, VAR helps get things right, it doesn't lie, it is only the way that it is implemented that is the problem, I still think that our referee's see it as an insult to their integrity rather than an aid to getting the right decision

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Corrupt on 10:25 - Sep 19 with 2338 viewskingslandstand1

Corrupt on 09:11 - Sep 19 by cocklebreath

Just watched again, how did it take 3 minutes to decide the offside at the end? He was a yard off ffs. Cheats

Desperately trying to find a way to allow the goal but given the earlier "clear and obvious" they couldn't in this instance so only 4 star rather than 5 star Dubai hotel
Corrupt on 10:28 - Sep 19 with 2320 viewskingslandstand1

Was saying the same this morning. Formal complaint should be made but unfortunately Ralph didn't blow his lid remaining very professional about it so we just sit back and take the sh1t and get walked over

Just think what that win would have done for the club, fans and general feelgood factor that would have provided
Corrupt on 10:32 - Sep 19 with 2302 viewsSaintNick

Corrupt on 10:28 - Sep 19 by kingslandstand1

Was saying the same this morning. Formal complaint should be made but unfortunately Ralph didn't blow his lid remaining very professional about it so we just sit back and take the sh1t and get walked over

Just think what that win would have done for the club, fans and general feelgood factor that would have provided

I though Ralph was dignified and made his point without the need to rant and rave as some managers do.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Corrupt on 10:55 - Sep 19 with 2259 viewsA1079

Corrupt on 10:32 - Sep 19 by SaintNick

I though Ralph was dignified and made his point without the need to rant and rave as some managers do.

I agree Nick. I think Ralph is phlegamatic and practical about these things. He knows ranting etc isn't going to change anything and all it will end up with is stupid fine that only benefits the coffers of the FA. The best he can do is allude to the injustice of such decisions. It won't change the outcome or the practice
Corrupt on 11:24 - Sep 19 with 2222 viewskingslandstand1

Corrupt on 10:32 - Sep 19 by SaintNick

He was. What I am saying is that if we feel we don't get the right decision we sit back and accept it - yes dignified and professional - be we allow ourselves to be walked over and it costs us

If you feel strongly about something and that you have been cheated you should do something about it. Ralph just shrugs his shoulders whereas he could make a point strongly without shouting and hollering. For all I know the club may well be doing something behind the scenes but somehow I don't think so
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024