Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 387901 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 16:32 - Jul 19 with 8698 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Didn't Millwall show with Wallace though that they'd rather lose him on a free than take a small offer now - too valuable to the team and all that? Forest spent 18 months low-balling them over Wallace and then he left on a free to West Brom.

Slightly concerned we're going to spend all this time trying to Daniel Levy them into this while other potential right backs we could sign go elsewhere. But, hey, if it works and we get him, he is good, so I'll be very happy. Just all seems a bit odd to me atm, if we're really as far off it as they seem to think.

Maybe they realised they made a mistake not selling Wallace and landing up with nothing. Although personally I just think it's his agent trying to get a bigger contract
Transfer Rumours on 16:58 - Jul 19 with 8508 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It all seems like a waste of time on the surface, but I'm guessing Les, Mick and co. have identified this as a likelihood rather than a possibility, because they have been so persistent.

Let's hope that's the case, but we need to address RB, and they absolutely can't put all their hopes on Mcnamara. I really hope they have evaluated other possibilities and have started engaging other clubs behind the scenes.
Transfer Rumours on 17:18 - Jul 19 with 8395 viewsWatfordR

Transfer Rumours on 13:41 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Makes sense to me.

1) If he hasn't signed a contract, he's clearly for sale.
2) I would imagine that of he wasn't interested his agent would have told us by now.
3) We have our valuation and our budget, but you never sell a bull on the first trip to the fair, and
4) We should low-ball, every time, and every club should see us doing it. That's how we avoid getting suckered in other deals by clubs who think we have cash.
5) If, after all that, we don't get the player then we move on to another target.

Agree with all that, and I'd only add how different the comments would be on here if this was one of our players with a year left on their contract being pursued by another Championship club.

We'd be berating the club for not either getting the player to sign an extension, or flogging him for better money last year. And we'd be saying, get rid, he clearly doesn't want to commit to the club, take what we can get.

My guess is that as no one else appears to be sniffing round him, he wants to go and he'd prefer to stay in London.
Transfer Rumours on 20:37 - Jul 19 with 7892 viewsRangersw12

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-qpr-milllwall-danny-mcnamara-updat
Transfer Rumours on 21:05 - Jul 19 with 7764 viewsQPR_Hibs

Transfer Rumours on 20:37 - Jul 19 by Rangersw12

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-qpr-milllwall-danny-mcnamara-updat

Rowett has told the South London Press that it is a non-story. So I expect us to have signed McNamara by the end of the week.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer Rumours on 21:48 - Jul 19 with 7577 viewsMyke

I mentioned this before. It would make sense that Beale would want to own his full- backs when he places so much importance on that position. If he is going to coach them to play in a specific way I am sure he would prefer not to have to start the whole process over again next summer. Still rather concerned that Nico seems to be 'plan b' at LB
Transfer Rumours on 21:57 - Jul 19 with 7554 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 21:48 - Jul 19 by Myke

I mentioned this before. It would make sense that Beale would want to own his full- backs when he places so much importance on that position. If he is going to coach them to play in a specific way I am sure he would prefer not to have to start the whole process over again next summer. Still rather concerned that Nico seems to be 'plan b' at LB

I'm hoping that Beale will have seen in the games Hamalainen has played in pre-season that he's not able to compete at Championship level. I don't want to be horrible about the lad but he's had every chance at QPR to show what he can do and it's simply not good enough.
Transfer Rumours on 23:38 - Jul 19 with 7325 viewsRangersw12

Fella from Brighton seems to have signed

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 02:09 - Jul 20 with 7116 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 23:38 - Jul 19 by Rangersw12

Jesus, he's tiny!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 03:58 - Jul 20 with 7005 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 02:09 - Jul 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus, he's tiny!

Are we totally sure that’s not SWP?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 08:47 - Jul 20 with 6647 viewswombat

Transfer Rumours on 03:58 - Jul 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Are we totally sure that’s not SWP?

way to tall for SWP

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer Rumours on 09:24 - Jul 20 with 6456 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 08:47 - Jul 20 by wombat

way to tall for SWP

Is this someone to boost Ilias' flailing machismo?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 09:36 - Jul 20 with 6395 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer Rumours on 09:59 - Jul 20 with 6240 viewsDaBurgh

Transfer Rumours on 23:38 - Jul 19 by Rangersw12

That can't be him now, maybe that's a picture
of him when he supported QPR at age 12. Wikipedia says he's 5'11"
Transfer Rumours on 10:10 - Jul 20 with 6124 viewsDieByYourSide

Lingard to Forest? Where have we seen this before...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 10:32 - Jul 20 with 5984 viewsTheChef

Transfer Rumours on 09:59 - Jul 20 by DaBurgh

That can't be him now, maybe that's a picture
of him when he supported QPR at age 12. Wikipedia says he's 5'11"

You don't say??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer Rumours on 10:44 - Jul 20 with 5888 viewsDaBurgh

Transfer Rumours on 10:32 - Jul 20 by TheChef

You don't say??

I do say! And ain't nothin' changing my mind. My Momma didn't raise no fool.
Transfer Rumours on 17:14 - Jul 20 with 5076 viewsDixie_CT

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62231147

O’Brien and Toffolo to Forest for £10m. That really hurts the Terriers but my main thought is that squad size at Forest! I’ve not seen many leave the club and they must have a few Jeff Hendricks types who won’t be named in the squad of 25?
Transfer Rumours on 17:31 - Jul 20 with 4932 viewswestberksr

they actually look to be relatively sensible signings; most unFlorist like
Transfer Rumours on 17:47 - Jul 20 with 4812 viewsbosh67

Transfer Rumours on 21:05 - Jul 19 by QPR_Hibs

Rowett has told the South London Press that it is a non-story. So I expect us to have signed McNamara by the end of the week.

I see we have gone back with a vastly improved offer. So that means we’ve rounded it up to 50 quid.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 19:24 - Jul 20 with 4329 viewsdistortR

Transfer Rumours on 17:47 - Jul 20 by bosh67

I see we have gone back with a vastly improved offer. So that means we’ve rounded it up to 50 quid.

I actually think we'll get him, and this is a phony war. Millwall under pressure from their fans to get decent money for anyone they sell, so they talk about hardballing for a bit, we play along, and it's an undisclosed fee. For all that 'Wall kept wallace to the end of his contract, clubs like them and us need to bring in money at the end of the day.
Transfer Rumours on 19:33 - Jul 20 with 4265 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer Rumours on 17:31 - Jul 20 by westberksr

they actually look to be relatively sensible signings; most unFlorist like

Don't worry, they're also trying to chuck 180k a week at Jesse Lingard

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 22:01 - Jul 20 with 3879 viewsSimplyNico

Click bait? https://www.bristolworld.com/sport/football/bristol-city/bristol-city-striker-op
Transfer Rumours on 22:49 - Jul 20 with 3572 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Rumours on 22:01 - Jul 20 by SimplyNico

Click bait? https://www.bristolworld.com/sport/football/bristol-city/bristol-city-striker-op

based on what Beale said to Clive, would be shocked if we went for him.

Bare bones.

Transfer Rumours on 23:37 - Jul 20 with 3435 viewswombat

Transfer Rumours on 22:49 - Jul 20 by Antti_Heinola

based on what Beale said to Clive, would be shocked if we went for him.

If city paid a chunk of his wages and us being a very very hound side I’d take him on , would fit well into the new system and also be a big help to Sinclair Armstrong in training ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024