Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl OUT 16:34 - Aug 6 with 5338 viewsPoirot

And indeed the so called CEO as well Martin Semmens for allowing this farce to continue past the second 9-0 defeat. Hasenhuttl cannot organize the team and its now beyond a joke. Any other so called top ten PL side would have sacked him at least three times now especially what happened at the end of last season.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 17:17 - Aug 6 with 3735 viewsPatfromPoole

How much would it cost to pay him off?

Guess he has a year or so left?

Say about £10 million?

Merely the cost of a young striker from the French League who probably won’t play for us until January……

I did see that the new Spanish assistant head coach guy looked quite vocal during the get-together in the first-half when KWP was injured.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 22:36 - Aug 6 with 3520 viewsinthebox

In his Saints interview RH sounded very despondent, a spent force already after only one game, I think the Salisu own goal really knocked him he looked like a boxer on the ropes to be honest.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 23:11 - Aug 6 with 3450 viewsDorsetIan

He should have been sacked tonight. Tomorrow hopefully.

The rot set in at the end of last season and Ralph could do nothing to change it.

New coaches, a full pre-season, new formation but it’s still the same stupid team selections, the same inability to hold a lead, the same inability to shore things up when the team is under pressure and the same f*cking result as the last day of last season.

No progress. Going backwards if anything.

The manager has to carry the can. That’s how it works. He’s not going to change. Get someone else in before the transfer window closes ffs.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 00:33 - Aug 7 with 3372 viewssaint22

Hasenhuttl OUT on 23:11 - Aug 6 by DorsetIan

He should have been sacked tonight. Tomorrow hopefully.

The rot set in at the end of last season and Ralph could do nothing to change it.

New coaches, a full pre-season, new formation but it’s still the same stupid team selections, the same inability to hold a lead, the same inability to shore things up when the team is under pressure and the same f*cking result as the last day of last season.

No progress. Going backwards if anything.

The manager has to carry the can. That’s how it works. He’s not going to change. Get someone else in before the transfer window closes ffs.

Eddie Howe anyone………..?
Hasenhuttl OUT on 07:44 - Aug 7 with 3251 viewsJaySaint

He should have been moved on end of last season at the latest. I am amazed he is still here.

However, here we are - zero has changed. We start the season with Valery, Djenepo and Adam Armstrong in the side. This was the work of an entire pre season, when many average fan can see that we do not have the players for this ridiculous formation.

Listening to his comments on Match of the Day, he has to go. Simply saying we are not very good in defence, so thought we should put 5 back there is criminal

All managers have a shelf-life, he is way beyond his at Saints

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 12:39 - Aug 7 with 3039 viewsMeonsaint

Hasenhuttl OUT on 17:17 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

How much would it cost to pay him off?

Guess he has a year or so left?

Say about £10 million?

Merely the cost of a young striker from the French League who probably won’t play for us until January……

I did see that the new Spanish assistant head coach guy looked quite vocal during the get-together in the first-half when KWP was injured.

Nobody was as bad as Redkrapp. He had plenty of time and a crucial transfer window to turn things around.
Buying the likes of Quasie, his cocky crocked nipper, that useless French left back from Newcastle who's name escapes me and that Italian Tank Commander who only had one gear-reverse ! Callum Davenport... what a shower of shite he was, 2-nil up against Everton at home he backed off backed off and guess what they scored 2 in injury time. That game and the one against Middlesbrough where we were in the same position cost us our Premiership place. Rank bad game management from Smith and Harry Double Chinned Dodgy Dealing Horse Trader Redkrapp. Never forgiven and don't return to our City.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:10 - Aug 7 with 2981 viewsSadoldgit

We can criticise Ralph all day long, but any manager would struggle with the likes of Stephens, Valery, Stephens, Redmond, Ely, Walcott in the squad and no decent striker. Clearly they have tried to bring a decent striker in and it can’t be easy to shift out so much dead wood but the squad is not right yet. We have no one up front who scares defenders and keeps them on the back foot and we still have a defence who cannot defend properly. A coach can do so much but turning sows ears into silk purses isn’t one of them. Even if Ralph left tomorrow I can’t see things improving until the rest of the dead wood is moved on and the squad fully balanced.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:28 - Aug 7 with 2957 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:10 - Aug 7 by Sadoldgit

We can criticise Ralph all day long, but any manager would struggle with the likes of Stephens, Valery, Stephens, Redmond, Ely, Walcott in the squad and no decent striker. Clearly they have tried to bring a decent striker in and it can’t be easy to shift out so much dead wood but the squad is not right yet. We have no one up front who scares defenders and keeps them on the back foot and we still have a defence who cannot defend properly. A coach can do so much but turning sows ears into silk purses isn’t one of them. Even if Ralph left tomorrow I can’t see things improving until the rest of the dead wood is moved on and the squad fully balanced.

Hang on.

He’s been at the club for 4 years.

Plenty enough time to :-

- have shifted out the crap, or
- improve them by coaching

Please note the use of short paragraphs and bullet points for easier reading.

Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:49 - Aug 7 with 2887 viewsdwayne_dibley

is Les Reed doing anything?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Hasenhuttl OUT on 14:03 - Aug 7 with 2875 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:49 - Aug 7 by dwayne_dibley

I think he somehow managed to wangle his way back into the FA.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 14:16 - Aug 7 with 2855 viewsMessysaints

have i missed some thing? was people expecting to beat Spurs?
Hasenhuttl OUT on 14:19 - Aug 7 with 2849 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl OUT on 14:16 - Aug 7 by Messysaints

No.

But there was little to show that the “form” of the last 2 months of last season isn’t set to continue.

Except we have less goal threat without Broja. So it’s got worse.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 14:25 - Aug 7 with 2831 viewsSaintsforeverj

No. People were expecting a defence not to score ridiculous own goals. We were expecting a defence to be a bit tighter than the thrashings we had last season, as we had been "working on a new formation to be better defensively". We were expecting not to be saying "it could have been 8", yet again.

And we were probably expecting, to not be playing a midfielder up front, because he is the better option than any of our strikers. Oh, and playing a winger at left back to get completely torn to pieces, was also ridiculous. Other than that, had we lost 2 1, with a tight gutsy performance, most of us would have been happier. These long suffering fans have had what, about 10 defeats on a row? And not just defeats, but getting thrashed. Why didn't they get a top striker in and an experienced top defender in? It's just pathetic, to keep getting thrashed every week, and not addressing it with the obvious answer.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 14:27]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:38 - Aug 7 with 2755 viewsMessysaints

4-1 isnt thrashed, in fact, it was what a lot of people was expecting.. i seen a lot of 3-1, 4-1 predictions before the game even started, seems they played how they was expected.

Spurs was always going to be a tough game for the first game of the season under conte after his first pre season for them, we played 3 new players, young players, and was clearly struggling to work as a team, as the press was all but none existent.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 2739 viewsbattler

We dont know that though until we have given someone else the chance to prove it. I seriously reckon any other manager in the Prem and possibly a few in the championship could do a better job with this squad than Ralph.

We've constantly been told Ralph has been hamstrung by poor players on high wages and until they are all gone then he will struggle and we should be grateful we haven't been relegated. Well he has had 4 years here now and a lot of dead wood has departed but we have not improved whatsoever.

2 years ago he wanted a small core squad and that didn't work out so before last season he wanted a bigger squad which he had but overall last season was a disaster.
He still doesn't know what his best formation and 1st eleven is and is still constantly playing players out of position. He also ignores in form players and most of his substitutions have been a complete joke.

This isn't bed wetting after 1 game against one of the top 4 teams, most of us expected to lose yesterday, but its the manner of the defeat and how many goals have been conceded yet again.
This is just a continuation of piss poor performances carrying over from last season and if we carry on persevering with him then we will be relegated with no doubt a few more heavy defeats.

Anyone else with his record would not of lasted 4 years.

He has got to go, sooner rather than later.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 2725 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:38 - Aug 7 by Messysaints

4-1 isnt thrashed, in fact, it was what a lot of people was expecting.. i seen a lot of 3-1, 4-1 predictions before the game even started, seems they played how they was expected.

Spurs was always going to be a tough game for the first game of the season under conte after his first pre season for them, we played 3 new players, young players, and was clearly struggling to work as a team, as the press was all but none existent.

Except we also lost 3 nil to Brentford, 4 1 to Leicester, 6 nil to Chelsea, 4 nil to Villa just before the end of last season, giving us one of the worst goals against column in the league. A new season begins, and we are still scoring pathetic own goals, lucky it wasn't 6, and playing players out of position. The 2 goal a season Armstrong is not the answer, to lead our attack. We have had the whole summer to find an answer.

I am losing faith with Ralph and increasingly baffled by his decisions but these words from him are also very true.

"In the end, we have lack of quality in every part of our game. In every team, they show you what you are missing".

Brighton today, look miles ahead of us, some great subs by Potter to secure the win. What progress they have made.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:05 - Aug 7 with 2699 viewsMytchettSaint

Stephens was out of contract this summer but was awarded a new deal and Walcott was signed under Ralph’s tenure. I’m sure Valerys contract has been extended during King Ralph’s reign.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 2629 viewsTripleNiemi

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:49 - Aug 7 by dwayne_dibley

Jesus H Christ........don't need to bring any more shīte in on huge contracts

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2628 viewsTripleNiemi

Possibly not, but i expect us to put shifts in against the likes of Brentford away, would you not agree?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 16:42]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 2593 viewssaint68

Ralph's position is so clearly untenable..anyone who doesn't think so needs to see a neurologist.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Hasenhuttl OUT on 17:34 - Aug 7 with 2543 viewssledger

i have only 2 points to make,how can the head of the coaching staff keep his job when all the others are binned off,and any premier league side that is starting djenepo at left back and valery at centre back is in a world of trouble.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 17:54 - Aug 7 with 2506 viewsfelly1

I would suggest defeat at home to Leeds and his time will be up.
I felt he deserved 10 games to see with the new players he could turn this terrible run of form around.
But after the abject performance yesterday this has now sped up what's beginning to look like a foregone conclusion.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:17 - Aug 7 with 2467 viewsSadoldgit

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:28 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole

Hang on.

He’s been at the club for 4 years.

Plenty enough time to :-

- have shifted out the crap, or
- improve them by coaching

Please note the use of short paragraphs and bullet points for easier reading.

It’s not his job to ship out the crap and as we have heard, it has been hard to move on those on high wages.
You can only do so much coaching. He was clearly frustrated that KWP and Valery didn’t defend better for the first two and looked like he wanted the ground to open up with when Salisu completely messed up his clearance. Ralph’s fault for poor coaching or poor decisions made by professional footballers who should do better?
It was a tough away match, first game of the season under a completely new coaching staff, three new starters in the line up. Did anyone really expect to get a result? Ok, it was a disappointing performance but to call for the managers head one game in with a new coaching set up is clearly nonsensical.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:40 - Aug 7 with 2423 viewsDorsetIan

Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:17 - Aug 7 by Sadoldgit

It’s not his job to ship out the crap and as we have heard, it has been hard to move on those on high wages.
You can only do so much coaching. He was clearly frustrated that KWP and Valery didn’t defend better for the first two and looked like he wanted the ground to open up with when Salisu completely messed up his clearance. Ralph’s fault for poor coaching or poor decisions made by professional footballers who should do better?
It was a tough away match, first game of the season under a completely new coaching staff, three new starters in the line up. Did anyone really expect to get a result? Ok, it was a disappointing performance but to call for the managers head one game in with a new coaching set up is clearly nonsensical.

For me, it’s completely crazy to let him continue for one game longer.

Just too much failure over a very long period of time. He’s somehow defying managerial gravity and fundamentally, despite some good points, I just think he’s a poor manager.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 2399 viewsI_would

Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:17 - Aug 7 by Sadoldgit

Spot on SOG. Let's carry on collecting on the insurance bets until we're mathematically ensured of relegation (2/1 at the moment, pundits expectation of 17th position if we're lucky). Should be guaranteed Championship by Xmas.

It's great fun watching a bunch of ill-trained, badly organised strangers playing the beautiful game with such freedom, flair and artistry. Ralph has improved the team's performance year on year and I can fully understand why people, such as yourself, would spring into action to defend our wrongly beleaguered manager.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024