Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jones it is then 19:50 - Nov 9 with 3662 views1teeminants

All over Sky now .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Jones it is then on 20:01 - Nov 9 with 3090 viewssaint22

I think you meant its all over now
Jones it is then on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 3072 viewsSonicBoom

Maybe not the big name people hoped for but he's here now, so we have to get behind him. You never know, he could turn out to be great.
Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 with 3067 viewsHeisenberg

Totally underwhelming. Championship here we come.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 with 3056 viewsBaltimore

I really hope I'm wrong, but this has a really depressing feel to it.
Jones it is then on 20:05 - Nov 9 with 3036 viewssaintwizzler

I will support him and the players whilst I am in the stadium 100%.
I reserve my right for criticism on social media after shit displays and in turn praise after wins.
That’s the way it works.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Jones it is then on 20:11 - Nov 9 with 2966 viewsJellybaby

Ralph, we love you, we didn't mean to turn on you, we've made a huge mistake, Ralph, Ralph are you still there??

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Jones it is then on 20:13 - Nov 9 with 2917 viewssaint22

Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 by Heisenberg

Totally underwhelming. Championship here we come.

one down already his influence shows
Jones it is then on 20:33 - Nov 9 with 2741 viewsChesham_Saint

Total fvcking carpet bagging amateur half baked fvck witted owners if true.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Jones it is then on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 2717 viewsBaltimore

I can see nothing but relegation.
Jones it is then on 20:38 - Nov 9 with 2709 viewsTripleNiemi

Just reminiscing the day Ronald Koeman strolled into St. Marys............
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 20:39]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 with 2667 viewskingslandstand1

Jones it is then on 20:05 - Nov 9 by saintwizzler

I will support him and the players whilst I am in the stadium 100%.
I reserve my right for criticism on social media after shit displays and in turn praise after wins.
That’s the way it works.

WE MARCH ON

Well if he's in the stands he'll see what he's let himself in for
Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 with 2663 viewsgrumpy

Please wake me up I’m having a nightmare.
Jones it is then on 20:48 - Nov 9 with 2623 viewsBridders2

Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 by grumpy

Please wake me up I’m having a nightmare.

Jones it is then on 20:51 - Nov 9 with 2593 viewskernow

Not an appointment to raise morale and spirit among the fan base it seems.
As it's out of our control there is nothing to do other than accept or reject. No amount of moaning is going to make a difference.
Personally I'm prepared to withhold judgement until the bloke has been given an opportunity.
Jones it is then on 20:57 - Nov 9 with 2559 viewsmushinexile

Five points in the next four games. Less and he gets the thumbs down; more and he gets the benefit of the doubt.
Jones it is then on 21:11 - Nov 9 with 2483 views1885_SFC

Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 by kingslandstand1

Well if he's in the stands he'll see what he's let himself in for

He is... and if he's got any sense, he'll be straight in the office afterwards begging and pleading for his contract to be ripped up.

Old School is Cool

Jones it is then on 21:18 - Nov 9 with 2449 viewsdirk_doone

Jones it is then on 21:11 - Nov 9 by 1885_SFC

He is... and if he's got any sense, he'll be straight in the office afterwards begging and pleading for his contract to be ripped up.

You obviously didn't see the Stoke v Luton game the other night. That was even worse. Wednesday would have beaten both of them comfortably.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jones it is then on 21:30 - Nov 9 with 2362 viewskingslandstand1

Jones it is then on 20:57 - Nov 9 by mushinexile

Five points in the next four games. Less and he gets the thumbs down; more and he gets the benefit of the doubt.

He has the advantage of working with the players over the next 5 weeks and getting to know what and where he has to do something with the squad.
Apparently when first arriving at Luton he saw what he had, got rid of 12 and brought in 8 players!
Would be interesting to see how the conversations wentvtoday with assurances etc.
Jones it is then on 21:41 - Nov 9 with 2318 viewsmushinexile

Our inability to beat Wednesday at home over ninety minutes is a telling indictment on our quality as a side.
Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 with 2210 views1ASIN12

Jones it is then on 21:41 - Nov 9 by mushinexile

Our inability to beat Wednesday at home over ninety minutes is a telling indictment on our quality as a side.

We are a bottom 6 side and I’ve said it all season .

It just depends if the manager we have can get us to finish bottom 6 rather then bottom 3.

We’ll find out in May but it’s a big gamble .

Personally I think appointing Jones seems to me we don’t have a shed load of money to spend on players in January and he’ll have to improve the team with the players we have .
Jones it is then on 22:25 - Nov 9 with 2168 viewsCapt_Koons

Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 by 1ASIN12

It just depends if the manager we have can get us to finish bottom 6 rather then bottom 3.

Personally I think appointing Jones seems to me we don’t have a shed load of money to spend on players in January and he’ll have to improve the team with the players we have .

Very depressing.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Jones it is then on 07:36 - Nov 10 with 1872 viewssaintwizzler

Hopefully Nathan Jones fires some fûcks into these players, gets rid of the shite (Djenepo, Walcott, Diallo etc) and can bring in an experienced CB and a Striker with a bit of aerial presence.

A goalscorer is going to cost a fortune in January so I believe that is beyond us and Sports Republic as they are trying to secure Irish giants Shelbourne.

From what I’ve read and heard NJ rattles a few cages. Just the opposite of The Alpine Klopp who everybody said was a nice man and loved the club. Christ, I’d love someone who gave me £115k a week.

It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I will give him and the players 100% support when the games are on.
But I’m sorry I will also criticise after the game if it’s been fûcking shit.
£737 a season on a ticket, god knows how much on travel and more importantly, my time, and I’m supposed to happy clap. No.

Praise will follow after a good performance, win, lose or draw.
If a bricklayer builds a shit looking wall that’s way out of level you don’t pat him on the back and say thanks!

Something has to change at SFC and hopefully NJ can do it or it’s hello Rotherham and Hull.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Jones it is then on 07:42 - Nov 10 with 1859 viewsBuggalugs

Jones it is then on 07:36 - Nov 10 by saintwizzler

Hopefully Nathan Jones fires some fûcks into these players, gets rid of the shite (Djenepo, Walcott, Diallo etc) and can bring in an experienced CB and a Striker with a bit of aerial presence.

A goalscorer is going to cost a fortune in January so I believe that is beyond us and Sports Republic as they are trying to secure Irish giants Shelbourne.

From what I’ve read and heard NJ rattles a few cages. Just the opposite of The Alpine Klopp who everybody said was a nice man and loved the club. Christ, I’d love someone who gave me £115k a week.

It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I will give him and the players 100% support when the games are on.
But I’m sorry I will also criticise after the game if it’s been fûcking shit.
£737 a season on a ticket, god knows how much on travel and more importantly, my time, and I’m supposed to happy clap. No.

Praise will follow after a good performance, win, lose or draw.
If a bricklayer builds a shit looking wall that’s way out of level you don’t pat him on the back and say thanks!

Something has to change at SFC and hopefully NJ can do it or it’s hello Rotherham and Hull.

WE MARCH ON

U ok hun? DM me x

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Jones it is then on 08:36 - Nov 10 with 1789 viewsniknaks

Morning,

I get why you all are pretty down over the new appointment but maybe have a think to yourselves.

Would you have gone down anyway? Something was not right.
Could NJ actually be good for the club? only time will tell.
Gary O'Neil No managerial experience but got Bournemouth playing again.
Eddie Howe, went to Newcastle, all the pundits said it was the wrong appointment and look where they are now.

Sometimes the Manager and club just fit and this could be your Messiah but only time will tell.

Good luck for the rest of the season, the World Cup may have come at the right time for you and give him time to work on the team.
Jones it is then on 08:52 - Nov 10 with 1753 viewsBerber

Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 by 1ASIN12

This, we’ll have to depend on Adams, Mara and A Armstrong for our goals to stay up. I don’t think I’ll be laying any bets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024