| Jones it is then 19:50 - Nov 9 with 9230 views | 1teeminants | All over Sky now . |  |
| |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:01 - Nov 9 with 7632 views | saint22 | I think you meant its all over now |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 7614 views | SonicBoom | Maybe not the big name people hoped for but he's here now, so we have to get behind him. You never know, he could turn out to be great. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 with 7609 views | Heisenberg | Totally underwhelming. Championship here we come. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 with 7598 views | Baltimore | I really hope I'm wrong, but this has a really depressing feel to it. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:05 - Nov 9 with 7578 views | saintwizzler | I will support him and the players whilst I am in the stadium 100%. I reserve my right for criticism on social media after shit displays and in turn praise after wins. That’s the way it works. WE MARCH ON |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:11 - Nov 9 with 7508 views | Jellybaby | Ralph, we love you, we didn't mean to turn on you, we've made a huge mistake, Ralph, Ralph are you still there?? |  |
| I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it. |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:13 - Nov 9 with 7459 views | saint22 |
| Jones it is then on 20:03 - Nov 9 by Heisenberg | Totally underwhelming. Championship here we come. |
one down already his influence shows |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:33 - Nov 9 with 7283 views | Chesham_Saint | Total fvcking carpet bagging amateur half baked fvck witted owners if true. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Jones it is then on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 7259 views | Baltimore | I can see nothing but relegation. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:38 - Nov 9 with 7251 views | TripleNiemi | Just reminiscing the day Ronald Koeman strolled into St. Marys............ [Post edited 9 Nov 2022 20:39]
|  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 with 7209 views | kingslandstand1 |
| Jones it is then on 20:05 - Nov 9 by saintwizzler | I will support him and the players whilst I am in the stadium 100%. I reserve my right for criticism on social media after shit displays and in turn praise after wins. That’s the way it works. WE MARCH ON |
Well if he's in the stands he'll see what he's let himself in for |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 with 7205 views | grumpy | Please wake me up I’m having a nightmare. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:48 - Nov 9 with 7165 views | Bridders2 |
| Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 by grumpy | Please wake me up I’m having a nightmare. |
|  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 20:51 - Nov 9 with 7135 views | kernow | Not an appointment to raise morale and spirit among the fan base it seems. As it's out of our control there is nothing to do other than accept or reject. No amount of moaning is going to make a difference. Personally I'm prepared to withhold judgement until the bloke has been given an opportunity. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 20:57 - Nov 9 with 7101 views | mushinexile | Five points in the next four games. Less and he gets the thumbs down; more and he gets the benefit of the doubt. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 21:11 - Nov 9 with 7025 views | 1885_SFC |
| Jones it is then on 20:42 - Nov 9 by kingslandstand1 | Well if he's in the stands he'll see what he's let himself in for |
He is... and if he's got any sense, he'll be straight in the office afterwards begging and pleading for his contract to be ripped up. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 21:18 - Nov 9 with 6991 views | dirk_doone |
| Jones it is then on 21:11 - Nov 9 by 1885_SFC | He is... and if he's got any sense, he'll be straight in the office afterwards begging and pleading for his contract to be ripped up. |
You obviously didn't see the Stoke v Luton game the other night. That was even worse. Wednesday would have beaten both of them comfortably. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 21:30 - Nov 9 with 6904 views | kingslandstand1 |
| Jones it is then on 20:57 - Nov 9 by mushinexile | Five points in the next four games. Less and he gets the thumbs down; more and he gets the benefit of the doubt. |
He has the advantage of working with the players over the next 5 weeks and getting to know what and where he has to do something with the squad. Apparently when first arriving at Luton he saw what he had, got rid of 12 and brought in 8 players! Would be interesting to see how the conversations wentvtoday with assurances etc. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 21:41 - Nov 9 with 6860 views | mushinexile | Our inability to beat Wednesday at home over ninety minutes is a telling indictment on our quality as a side. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 with 6752 views | 1ASIN12 |
| Jones it is then on 21:41 - Nov 9 by mushinexile | Our inability to beat Wednesday at home over ninety minutes is a telling indictment on our quality as a side. |
We are a bottom 6 side and I’ve said it all season . It just depends if the manager we have can get us to finish bottom 6 rather then bottom 3. We’ll find out in May but it’s a big gamble . Personally I think appointing Jones seems to me we don’t have a shed load of money to spend on players in January and he’ll have to improve the team with the players we have . |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 22:25 - Nov 9 with 6710 views | Capt_Koons |
| Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 by 1ASIN12 | We are a bottom 6 side and I’ve said it all season . It just depends if the manager we have can get us to finish bottom 6 rather then bottom 3. We’ll find out in May but it’s a big gamble . Personally I think appointing Jones seems to me we don’t have a shed load of money to spend on players in January and he’ll have to improve the team with the players we have . |
Very depressing. |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 07:36 - Nov 10 with 6414 views | saintwizzler | Hopefully Nathan Jones fires some fûcks into these players, gets rid of the shite (Djenepo, Walcott, Diallo etc) and can bring in an experienced CB and a Striker with a bit of aerial presence. A goalscorer is going to cost a fortune in January so I believe that is beyond us and Sports Republic as they are trying to secure Irish giants Shelbourne. From what I’ve read and heard NJ rattles a few cages. Just the opposite of The Alpine Klopp who everybody said was a nice man and loved the club. Christ, I’d love someone who gave me £115k a week. It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I will give him and the players 100% support when the games are on. But I’m sorry I will also criticise after the game if it’s been fûcking shit. £737 a season on a ticket, god knows how much on travel and more importantly, my time, and I’m supposed to happy clap. No. Praise will follow after a good performance, win, lose or draw. If a bricklayer builds a shit looking wall that’s way out of level you don’t pat him on the back and say thanks! Something has to change at SFC and hopefully NJ can do it or it’s hello Rotherham and Hull. WE MARCH ON |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 07:42 - Nov 10 with 6401 views | Buggalugs |
| Jones it is then on 07:36 - Nov 10 by saintwizzler | Hopefully Nathan Jones fires some fûcks into these players, gets rid of the shite (Djenepo, Walcott, Diallo etc) and can bring in an experienced CB and a Striker with a bit of aerial presence. A goalscorer is going to cost a fortune in January so I believe that is beyond us and Sports Republic as they are trying to secure Irish giants Shelbourne. From what I’ve read and heard NJ rattles a few cages. Just the opposite of The Alpine Klopp who everybody said was a nice man and loved the club. Christ, I’d love someone who gave me £115k a week. It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I will give him and the players 100% support when the games are on. But I’m sorry I will also criticise after the game if it’s been fûcking shit. £737 a season on a ticket, god knows how much on travel and more importantly, my time, and I’m supposed to happy clap. No. Praise will follow after a good performance, win, lose or draw. If a bricklayer builds a shit looking wall that’s way out of level you don’t pat him on the back and say thanks! Something has to change at SFC and hopefully NJ can do it or it’s hello Rotherham and Hull. WE MARCH ON |
U ok hun? DM me x |  |
|  |
| Jones it is then on 08:36 - Nov 10 with 6331 views | niknaks | Morning, I get why you all are pretty down over the new appointment but maybe have a think to yourselves. Would you have gone down anyway? Something was not right. Could NJ actually be good for the club? only time will tell. Gary O'Neil No managerial experience but got Bournemouth playing again. Eddie Howe, went to Newcastle, all the pundits said it was the wrong appointment and look where they are now. Sometimes the Manager and club just fit and this could be your Messiah but only time will tell. Good luck for the rest of the season, the World Cup may have come at the right time for you and give him time to work on the team. |  | |  |
| Jones it is then on 08:52 - Nov 10 with 6295 views | Berber |
| Jones it is then on 22:18 - Nov 9 by 1ASIN12 | We are a bottom 6 side and I’ve said it all season . It just depends if the manager we have can get us to finish bottom 6 rather then bottom 3. We’ll find out in May but it’s a big gamble . Personally I think appointing Jones seems to me we don’t have a shed load of money to spend on players in January and he’ll have to improve the team with the players we have . |
This, we’ll have to depend on Adams, Mara and A Armstrong for our goals to stay up. I don’t think I’ll be laying any bets. |  |
|  |
| |