Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 162159 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 13:49 - Nov 25 with 6121 viewsJames_Paddocks

This is dragging like fck now.
bronkhurst gone on 13:51 - Nov 25 with 6114 viewsdanehoop

bronkhurst gone on 13:09 - Nov 25 by eastside_r

Beale already indicated to GR that he’s not interested?

I suspect the size of compensation due maybe too much for GR. Rumour was the compo figure was trebled after the "dances with wolves" episode to ensure that our equity was properly protected. That Hoos/Ferdinand partnership is terrible.

Never knowingly understood

bronkhurst gone on 14:26 - Nov 25 with 5881 viewsPhildo

if he stays he's sleeping in the spare room. And getting his own fkn dinner.
bronkhurst gone on 14:41 - Nov 25 with 5774 viewsMick_S

bronkhurst gone on 14:26 - Nov 25 by Phildo

if he stays he's sleeping in the spare room. And getting his own fkn dinner.

Sometimes, that’s actually quite pleasant.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

bronkhurst gone on 15:45 - Nov 25 with 5478 viewsWokingR

bronkhurst gone on 14:41 - Nov 25 by Mick_S

Sometimes, that’s actually quite pleasant.

Shhhh !

Don't want them finding out we quite like it when they're not talking to us either
bronkhurst gone on 15:56 - Nov 25 with 5398 viewsBerkoRanger

Let's just be grateful we don't have a game to prepare for this weekend .........
bronkhurst gone on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 5376 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 13:08 - Nov 25 by gobbles

Really? You don't think it is reasonable to expect at least a year out of anyone you offer a management job to?

That's a fair point. I suppose I was responding more to the arguments that the players will feel 'let down' and Les only wants 'committed' people.

I just don't think 'commitment' and 'loyalty' are that easy to find in football - clubs, players or managers - so, like some others, I'm finding the 'outraged from W12' comments about him daring to leave a little ott.

I also feel, that the ambivalent feeling most have towards it now, as opposed, to when the Wolves thing came up, is to do with the 1 point in 5 games - I know that applies to me - it shouldn't and its ridiculously short termist, but as we know with the number of managers sacked already, that's what football is like now today.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 16:04]
bronkhurst gone on 16:47 - Nov 25 with 5173 viewsdmm

bronkhurst gone on 16:02 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

That's a fair point. I suppose I was responding more to the arguments that the players will feel 'let down' and Les only wants 'committed' people.

I just don't think 'commitment' and 'loyalty' are that easy to find in football - clubs, players or managers - so, like some others, I'm finding the 'outraged from W12' comments about him daring to leave a little ott.

I also feel, that the ambivalent feeling most have towards it now, as opposed, to when the Wolves thing came up, is to do with the 1 point in 5 games - I know that applies to me - it shouldn't and its ridiculously short termist, but as we know with the number of managers sacked already, that's what football is like now today.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 16:04]

I agree we can't expect loyalty from managers or players for that matter. Only fans are (or should be) loyal to a football club.

However, I do expect some level of integrity. Beale said this in October once he'd turned down Wolves: "Integrity and loyalty are big things for me, and if they are the values you live by you have to be strong."

It cannot be described as anything but a lack of integrity for him to then go on to court GRangers, let alone leave QPR six months into a three year contract. As Clive has pointed out more than once, Beale says one thing and does another. Personally, I hope he leaves.
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 17:00 - Nov 25 with 5077 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 12:23 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

Obvioulsy we wouldn't - so a bit pointless saying we 'only' want committed people - no one is ever going to say I'm going no where for x months - player or staff.

Why not? I don't want the man to committ for life but whilst he is here just concentrate on the job in hand, if he does well he'll get better offers inevitably.
bronkhurst gone on 17:17 - Nov 25 with 4996 viewsbosh67

I don't think he will go. Simple as that.

The World Cup will be over in 3 weeks and Southgate will go so he'll probably be connected with that as well!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 4736 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 17:00 - Nov 25 by daveB

Why not? I don't want the man to committ for life but whilst he is here just concentrate on the job in hand, if he does well he'll get better offers inevitably.

Well he took training yesterday - is that not doing his job?

I know I keep harking back, but ask Willock (or his agent) to 'commit' to the rest of the season now, and see what response you get!
bronkhurst gone on 18:23 - Nov 25 with 4692 viewsAntti_Heinola

bronkhurst gone on 18:13 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

Well he took training yesterday - is that not doing his job?

I know I keep harking back, but ask Willock (or his agent) to 'commit' to the rest of the season now, and see what response you get!

Willock would command a good fee; he hasbern here longer than 4 months; has never B agitated for a move; would deserve a move if it came.
There is literally not a single worthy comparison between the two.

Bare bones.

bronkhurst gone on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 3494 viewsYokelR

Problem for Beale is he's now better known in football for where his next 'big' managerial job might be rather than for how he's doing at his actual job? Not a good look for your first job?
Personally if I were GR I'd snatch Sean Dyches hand off.
bronkhurst gone on 13:28 - Nov 26 with 3302 viewsJames_Paddocks

Time to move on then. Glad we're rid of him tbh.
bronkhurst gone on 13:38 - Nov 26 with 3209 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 13:49 - Nov 26 with 3148 viewsdmm

bronkhurst gone on 14:04 - Nov 26 with 3017 viewsBklynRanger

bronkhurst gone on 13:28 - Nov 26 by James_Paddocks

Time to move on then. Glad we're rid of him tbh.

Right. That's it for me. I'd drive him there myself if I could drive.

The Springsteen box set is mine by the way.
bronkhurst gone on 14:04 - Nov 26 with 3013 viewsDannyPaddox

bronkhurst gone on 14:09 - Nov 26 with 2950 viewsSydneyRs

Well he either fails and gets sacked, or does well and shafts Sevco by taking the first prem opportunity. So not all bad.

Shit bloke.
bronkhurst gone on 14:11 - Nov 26 with 2927 viewsbaz_qpr

I think he's gone, but he's really damaged himself in the process, if your a player or a club would you trust his word and that will ultimately undermine him.

and also to do it when you are experiencing your first ever downturn so no one has ever seen you turn around a bad run.

Its a shame as I think it will turn out badly for all parties
bronkhurst gone on 14:12 - Nov 26 with 2923 viewsStanisgod

Integrity and honesty. 🙄🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 14:12 - Nov 26 with 2924 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/critchley-a-contender-as-beale-looks-set-to-

Critchley making a career of taking Beale's former jobs. I like him though, would be a good replacement

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

bronkhurst gone on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 2868 viewsOldPedro

bronkhurst gone on 14:04 - Nov 26 by BklynRanger

Right. That's it for me. I'd drive him there myself if I could drive.

The Springsteen box set is mine by the way.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

bronkhurst gone on 14:27 - Nov 26 with 2753 viewsRangersw12

Well that seems be that then

Really hope we only give a one liner on the official when it's all done and dusted.

Bloke is a snake but you only have to look at his history to see he jumps around all the time a proper wrong un
bronkhurst gone on 14:41 - Nov 26 with 2613 viewsDubaiR

Get him out of the club. Hope Celtic win the lot now
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024