Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 163980 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 15:55 - Nov 26 with 3357 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 15:12 - Nov 26 by bosh67

Surely if he stays his levels of honesty and integrity are in tact? He doesn't have to say yes.

Nah. The one thing Paladini said that was spot on was that if you are happily married, you don't go looking.

He is not turning them down at this late stage.

Believe all you want, mate, I just can't see it.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

bronkhurst gone on 16:09 - Nov 26 with 3183 viewsdmm

I find it quite telling that Dave Mc quotes Beale saying: "Integrity is a big thing for me" when he turned Wolves down - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-critchley-a-contender-as-beale-

As I said previously, Beale lacks any sense of integrity at all. I'm not even sure he understands the meaning of the word.
bronkhurst gone on 16:13 - Nov 26 with 3146 viewsArcticHoop

Just realised that Beale and Critchley has a same kind of career path. Both ex-liverpool youth coaches and Aston Villa assistants and if i remember correct Critchley left Blackpool for Villa kind of bad way. Should i say "jumped from the ship"
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:14]
bronkhurst gone on 16:13 - Nov 26 with 3141 viewsqueensparker

Well, I backed him up while we didn’t know the facts, but if he’s interviewing for the job he can fk off. What a prick. I hope he and Rangers fail.

He’s a good manager no doubt but all this makes him a very doubtful character for any club to take on.
bronkhurst gone on 16:16 - Nov 26 with 3087 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 16:13 - Nov 26 by queensparker

Well, I backed him up while we didn’t know the facts, but if he’s interviewing for the job he can fk off. What a prick. I hope he and Rangers fail.

He’s a good manager no doubt but all this makes him a very doubtful character for any club to take on.

We gave him time and space too because the vibe was we were lucky to have him.

He won’t get that at Rangers.
bronkhurst gone on 16:17 - Nov 26 with 3089 viewsflynnbo

bronkhurst gone on 10:29 - Nov 24 by flynnbo

I’ve kept my “spotty faced, pseudo intellectual, potbellied, Chelscum bullshitter” comments on ice since the Wolves fiasco. Was hoping never to use them but hey ho…

Just dusting this one off in preparation.😇
bronkhurst gone on 16:18 - Nov 26 with 3063 viewsManinBlack

bronkhurst gone on 15:55 - Nov 26 by davman

Nah. The one thing Paladini said that was spot on was that if you are happily married, you don't go looking.

He is not turning them down at this late stage.

Believe all you want, mate, I just can't see it.

Totally agree. This man chose to go to Glasgow the day after Brum to tout for business at Rangers. I expected our manager on a free Saturday to go to watch our next opponents on a spying mission. Instead he was at Ibrox which told me he was angling for a job knowing Bronkhurst was on thin ice.

If he has as many friends up there as he claims then he will jump at the job. No doubt he will say to the Glasgow media Rangers are massive and he can't turn them down despite what he said when not going to Wolves. I think he meant they were not big enough rather than any integrity towards us.
bronkhurst gone on 16:19 - Nov 26 with 3057 viewsHarbour

He clearly wants to leave so even if rangers turn him down we should look elsewhere. All the rubbish about loyalty after wolves talk .
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 16:19 - Nov 26 with 3049 viewsswisscottage

I'm a bit non-plussed about all of this. whilst I believe he is a progressive coach, he's also seemed at a loss for idea's over the last 5 games as performances have dropped.

I'll be perfectly happy if Beale's gone and replaced by Critchley before the world cup break is over.

We can't be going through this every time a job comes up, it's ridiculous.
bronkhurst gone on 16:20 - Nov 26 with 3044 viewsArcticHoop

Yes, imagine if he don´t get job. He have to come tail between his legs back knowing he has lost respect most of the fans. You don´t go to interview unless you want the job elsewhere
bronkhurst gone on 16:24 - Nov 26 with 2986 viewsdmm

Ferdinand saying goodbye to Beale

bronkhurst gone on 16:25 - Nov 26 with 2989 viewsplasmahoop

Maybe he's lost confidence after the last five games. You can hardly fail at rangers, massive club playing mostly tiny teams. Gerrard did well there, did sod all at villa. The test for him will be the job after that. Not that that helps us out, but who knows what we'd have done in the next few games anyway!
bronkhurst gone on 16:34 - Nov 26 with 2890 viewsStanisgod

Enjoy yourself playing in a two team league and playing the group games in Europe.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 16:38 - Nov 26 with 2843 viewsWegerles_Stairs

bronkhurst gone on 16:25 - Nov 26 by plasmahoop

Maybe he's lost confidence after the last five games. You can hardly fail at rangers, massive club playing mostly tiny teams. Gerrard did well there, did sod all at villa. The test for him will be the job after that. Not that that helps us out, but who knows what we'd have done in the next few games anyway!

You fail at Rangers by coming second.
bronkhurst gone on 16:41 - Nov 26 with 2811 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 16:18 - Nov 26 by ManinBlack

Totally agree. This man chose to go to Glasgow the day after Brum to tout for business at Rangers. I expected our manager on a free Saturday to go to watch our next opponents on a spying mission. Instead he was at Ibrox which told me he was angling for a job knowing Bronkhurst was on thin ice.

If he has as many friends up there as he claims then he will jump at the job. No doubt he will say to the Glasgow media Rangers are massive and he can't turn them down despite what he said when not going to Wolves. I think he meant they were not big enough rather than any integrity towards us.

I thought that was really poor as well. All over his Instagram, lovely day in the director's box, with GVB under pressure - knows exactly what he's doing there. Call me small minded but given the performance at Birmingham the night before, I didn't want to see my manager having a lovely day sucking off his former club on the Saturday, I like to think he might have been watching one of our future opponents - all of whom ended up fcking beating us.
bronkhurst gone on 16:45 - Nov 26 with 2753 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Now we’re free to pile in…

I didn’t like the way he threw his players under the bus during interviews after defeats, under the slimy veneer of ‘Mea Culpa’ as in ‘Mea Culpa I picked these shithouses’.

Pound shop Brendan Rogers.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:46]
bronkhurst gone on 16:53 - Nov 26 with 2650 viewsBklynRanger

bronkhurst gone on 16:09 - Nov 26 by dmm

I find it quite telling that Dave Mc quotes Beale saying: "Integrity is a big thing for me" when he turned Wolves down - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-critchley-a-contender-as-beale-

As I said previously, Beale lacks any sense of integrity at all. I'm not even sure he understands the meaning of the word.

Thought that myself - good decision by Dave Mc to include that.

Unless, and I think I may have something here, unless he's doing it so that we get the compensation money. Bealey has completed his stock take of the squad and knows that the only way we can have any chance of promotion is to find 1.5m down the back of the sofa to loan a forward in the January window.

This sweet, sweet man has effectively fallen on his sword, condemned himself to getting tonked by catholics every other week purely to help us. Like Spock's sacrificial death in the Wrath of Khan in some ways.
bronkhurst gone on 16:54 - Nov 26 with 2637 viewssprocket

bronkhurst gone on 16:41 - Nov 26 by Northernr

I thought that was really poor as well. All over his Instagram, lovely day in the director's box, with GVB under pressure - knows exactly what he's doing there. Call me small minded but given the performance at Birmingham the night before, I didn't want to see my manager having a lovely day sucking off his former club on the Saturday, I like to think he might have been watching one of our future opponents - all of whom ended up fcking beating us.

This. Despicable and slimy. Good riddance.
bronkhurst gone on 17:00 - Nov 26 with 2561 viewsMalintabuk

bronkhurst gone on 16:45 - Nov 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Now we’re free to pile in…

I didn’t like the way he threw his players under the bus during interviews after defeats, under the slimy veneer of ‘Mea Culpa’ as in ‘Mea Culpa I picked these shithouses’.

Pound shop Brendan Rogers.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:46]

Said something similar pre season when he basically threw a few of the squad players under the bus.....
I started off saying wasn't sure about Beale... but I was more thinking his lack of experience as a manager, at a club like ours.... it is a challenge to the most experienced..... just ask Steve Mc
But if he leaves literally a few weeks after "pledging" his Integrity to us then good riddance.....
Think the players have had enough of it judging by the last few performances...... and us the fans definitely have..
Can remember on here when Warbs went a few posters fancied Eustace..... wish we had gone that way now
So again another page turns for us.... one thing supporti this club..... boring it ain't
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 17:03]
bronkhurst gone on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 2415 viewstraininvain

bronkhurst gone on 16:41 - Nov 26 by Northernr

Weirdly, I find the way Beale went after GVB’s job the most unsavoury part of this whole situation. Takes a special type of c u next Tuesday to target someone else’s job the way that Beale has gone after GVB’s and says a lot about his character.

If that’s a fair reflection of Beale and the way he conducts himself then I can’t say I’m too fussed to see him leave.
bronkhurst gone on 17:21 - Nov 26 with 2345 viewsBakes

bronkhurst gone on 17:13 - Nov 26 by traininvain

Weirdly, I find the way Beale went after GVB’s job the most unsavoury part of this whole situation. Takes a special type of c u next Tuesday to target someone else’s job the way that Beale has gone after GVB’s and says a lot about his character.

If that’s a fair reflection of Beale and the way he conducts himself then I can’t say I’m too fussed to see him leave.

Pretty much what Schteve did to Holloway, was in uncle Tony’s ear about how he would take the team forward, talking a load of flannel on sky about us and the board fell for it, Olly was on thin ice as it is but the way Mclaren touted for it was a bit naughty.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 17:22]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

bronkhurst gone on 17:23 - Nov 26 with 2319 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 17:21 - Nov 26 by Bakes

Pretty much what Schteve did to Holloway, was in uncle Tony’s ear about how he would take the team forward, talking a load of flannel on sky about us and the board fell for it, Olly was on thin ice as it is but the way Mclaren touted for it was a bit naughty.

Yes, a similarly flagrant appearance on the Sky panel for our 2-2 at Fulham where he directed every question back to showing how much he knew about the QPR team.
bronkhurst gone on 17:24 - Nov 26 with 2318 viewsEaling_R

If he has gone I can't personally say I'm too upset.

There's no doubt he's a good coach but theres no way after 21 games he can be classed as a good manager. They're two very different jobs and as the likes of Paul Clement proved in the past the transition isn't always as smooth as people think it should be

Yes we've played some good football In patches but to claim MB has single handedly changed the team is not just a bit short of the mark but also in my eyes quite disrespectful to those that laid the foundations before him. A lot of the problems from last season still exist and that has been highlighted over the last few games

I also think it's worth pointing out that after 21 games last season we were in 5th position and absolutely flying. Things started going wrong when we started picking up injuries to important players, something that looks to be happening again this season.

Let's be honest this is the first bad patch MB has experienced as a manager. He hasn't proven he has a plan B or can turn the fortunes of a team around. 2 skills thay I personally think are essential to be a manager.

As i said at the start I won't be too upset whatever happens. We have a young, talented squad. With a half decent manager in charge I have no doubt we can be pushing for the playoffs come the end of the season
bronkhurst gone on 17:28 - Nov 26 with 2272 viewsBklynRanger

bronkhurst gone on 17:21 - Nov 26 by Bakes

Then came in, shat himelf over the available squad (that he was supposed to know), brought 4 expensive players in and still fcuked it all up.

A bit of that north of the border will do me.

Denmark just scored - good sign - insert Hamlet parallel.
bronkhurst gone on 17:28 - Nov 26 with 2269 viewsPaddyhoops

bronkhurst gone on 16:25 - Nov 26 by plasmahoop

Failure is finishing behind Celtic which they’ve been doing consistently for the last few years .
I expect he’ll continue that trend . Celtic are quite a way ahead at the moment. Not an easy job.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024