Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's Book 12:45 - Jan 9 with 1904 viewsSaintNick

So who is buying it, I dont think I need to all the dirt has been dished in either the stories in the paper of the load of interviews he has done telling the same thing as he has been spouting for the last two years or so

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Harry's Book on 13:10 - Jan 9 with 1852 viewsPatfromPoole

Redknapp?

Is it called “My Envelope is Brown”?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Harry's Book on 13:17 - Jan 9 with 1842 viewssaint22

Honestly who cares?
Harry's Book on 16:06 - Jan 9 with 1755 viewsBLEEDRED

Harry's Book on 13:17 - Jan 9 by saint22

Honestly who cares?

Harry
Harry's Book on 16:19 - Jan 9 with 1742 views1885_SFC

I think he's stupid telling all about the 25 Taliban fighters he's killed.

What now - if they seek revenge by killing 25 gingers?

Old School is Cool

Harry's Book on 16:21 - Jan 9 with 1729 viewsPoirot

Selling out his private life for money and thats not something he should be doing.
Harry's Book on 16:22 - Jan 9 with 1733 viewskernow

He's just stupid.
So now he's told and sold his story, what now?
What else has he got to maintain the lifestyle?
When she blows all the dosh, how will he survive?
My guess is that he won't.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 16:27]
Harry's Book on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 1685 viewskingslandstand1

Harry's Book on 16:21 - Jan 9 by Poirot

Selling out his private life for money and thats not something he should be doing.

I thought he was talking about Redknapp
Harry's Book on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 1663 viewsmushinexile

I think that she is probably better off than he is.
I'm sick and tired of his incessant whinging. If he wants to be left alone and stop doing royal duties then why doesn't he STFU?
Login to get fewer ads

Harry's Book on 18:02 - Jan 9 with 1595 viewsCity_boy

He's lost the plot. Simple.
Just hope he stays in US and gives up his Royal titles, if he hates the monarchy that much.
Harry's Book on 18:43 - Jan 9 with 1546 viewsTimSaint

Harry's Book on 16:46 - Jan 9 by kingslandstand1

Into Orbit - By Harry Kane
How To Adopt A Donkey - By Harry Maguire
Dirty Sheets - By Harry Monk

TimSaint

Harry's Book on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 1254 viewsNewdawn2014

Harry's Book on 16:19 - Jan 9 by 1885_SFC

I think he's stupid telling all about the 25 Taliban fighters he's killed.

What now - if they seek revenge by killing 25 gingers?

someone is not advising him well , do you think the taliban will laugh this off " `ere that `arry is a card eh ?
`kin idiot !
Harry's Book on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1203 views1885_SFC

Harry's Book on 17:18 - Jan 11 by Newdawn2014

someone is not advising him well , do you think the taliban will laugh this off " `ere that `arry is a card eh ?
`kin idiot !

The Taliban already issued a statement as soon as Ginger spoke of killing Taliban fighters. They said:

“Mr Harry! The ones you killed were not chess pieces, they were humans. They had families who were waiting for their return."

Hypocritical of the Taliban obviously, but Harry is a c0ck for even mentioning the numbers killed. I don't know exactly how many Argentine aircraft my ship shot down during the Falklands War or exactly how many Argentine soldiers died when we shelled shore positions. I'd rather not know to be honest - but even if I did, I certainly wouldn't divulge it. No wonder the lads returning from both World Wars barely spoke about what they went through.

Old School is Cool

Harry's Book on 00:14 - Jan 12 with 1123 viewsdarthvader

I have audiobook app, and Mrs Darth ordered it on there so she can listen to the ginger wingher much to my disgust . So indirectly I brought it as she used one of my credits to get it. I wont be listening.

All the interviews and bullshit on TV is basically advertising it.

It's all about money, her and her agents put the idea in his head..to make more money.

Two or three years there will be a follow up. Or she will do one about her bullshit, woe is me life.

Phuck off and stfu.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2023 0:16]

keep the faith coyr

Harry's Book on 09:30 - Jan 12 with 1046 viewsRednWight

I have absolutely no interest in the stories of Harry Hewitt

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Harry's Book on 12:21 - Jan 12 with 982 viewssledger

whether you believe what he says or his motives do not run away thinking the royal family are in any way perfect adulterers,paedophiles and suspicious deaths are all part of there history
Harry's Book on 12:26 - Jan 12 with 977 views1885_SFC

I see Harry is back-tracking about his Taliban killing exploits. The goon has finally realised that he's making himself and his family a target for extremist nutters.

It's a bit late ginge.

Old School is Cool

Harry's Book on 12:34 - Jan 12 with 973 viewsSaintNick

Harry's Book on 18:25 - Jan 11 by 1885_SFC

The Taliban already issued a statement as soon as Ginger spoke of killing Taliban fighters. They said:

“Mr Harry! The ones you killed were not chess pieces, they were humans. They had families who were waiting for their return."

Hypocritical of the Taliban obviously, but Harry is a c0ck for even mentioning the numbers killed. I don't know exactly how many Argentine aircraft my ship shot down during the Falklands War or exactly how many Argentine soldiers died when we shelled shore positions. I'd rather not know to be honest - but even if I did, I certainly wouldn't divulge it. No wonder the lads returning from both World Wars barely spoke about what they went through.

My grandfather had his tongue shot off at the battle of the Somme, he would never talk about it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Harry's Book on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 941 viewsWints76

I'm not sure I'd ever buy a book about the Royals as I'm just not arsed, but if it comes down to something like a fiver on Kindle, I might read it. I don't actually mind HRH Prince Harry, know nothing about Meghan as I don't really follow celebrity stuff but I guess it may be interesting.

The Taliban stuff that was sensationalised wasn't actually as bad as was made out, was it? Especially as our gutter press had already reported him killing them years ago.
Harry's Book on 16:18 - Jan 12 with 896 viewsScoot

Harry's Book on 16:46 - Jan 9 by kingslandstand1

Me too, first thought was charity shop fodder

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024