Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little Theo 06:12 - Jan 24 with 1415 viewsPatfromPoole

I think / fear we will see him start tonight.

Jones has primed us in his press conference.

Hope I’m wrong.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Little Theo on 07:09 - Jan 24 with 1353 viewsgreen

Could he do any worse than our other attackers though?
Little Theo on 07:23 - Jan 24 with 1330 viewsScoot

Little Theo on 07:09 - Jan 24 by green

Could he do any worse than our other attackers though?

We don't know yet, the fooking idiot hasn't put our new signings in has he. They might be what we need, who knows because I don't?

Poll: Should NJ go?

Little Theo on 10:08 - Jan 24 with 1172 viewsSaintNick

Little Theo on 07:23 - Jan 24 by Scoot

We don't know yet, the fooking idiot hasn't put our new signings in has he. They might be what we need, who knows because I don't?

Lets give Jones a chance, he won three games in a row and then he loses one and everyone is on his back again, truth is he has showed some hope so I doubt he is going anywhere, so the choice is get behind him and hopefully help him succeed or keep up this continuous barrage that all things at Saints are rotten and drag the club down.

Theo Walcott has ability, I know he hasn't shown much of it over the last 18 months, but that doesnt mean he cant play a part from time to time

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Little Theo on 11:24 - Jan 24 with 1137 viewsBerber

Little Theo on 10:08 - Jan 24 by SaintNick

Lets give Jones a chance, he won three games in a row and then he loses one and everyone is on his back again, truth is he has showed some hope so I doubt he is going anywhere, so the choice is get behind him and hopefully help him succeed or keep up this continuous barrage that all things at Saints are rotten and drag the club down.

Theo Walcott has ability, I know he hasn't shown much of it over the last 18 months, but that doesnt mean he cant play a part from time to time

I would say that Walcott HAD ability. He is far too slow for the PL, and I’d be delighted if he proved me wrong if he plays today.
Little Theo on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 1130 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Little Theo on 10:08 - Jan 24 by SaintNick

Well said Nick ! Although I'm no Walcott fan, and would be delighted to be proved wrong, I just feel that our Theo - is not up to Prem standard anymore , and must be moved on to get a few pennies, in our account. I feel that he's like Charlie Austin and would do an excellent job - at a lower league side.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Little Theo on 12:00 - Jan 24 with 1106 viewsHollywood56

Little Theo on 11:36 - Jan 24 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Well said Nick ! Although I'm no Walcott fan, and would be delighted to be proved wrong, I just feel that our Theo - is not up to Prem standard anymore , and must be moved on to get a few pennies, in our account. I feel that he's like Charlie Austin and would do an excellent job - at a lower league side.

Well his house is up for sale
Little Theo on 12:53 - Jan 24 with 1047 viewsSonicBoom

This was another terrible recruitment decision amongst many in the last few years.
I really don't know anyone who thought bringing Theo back was a good idea. He lost his way at Arsenal and Everton couldn't wait to get him off the wage bill. And there we were waving 75 grand a week at him to be "good around the dressing room".
If he plays then I hope he does well but, considering we must have paid him about 5 million over the last 10 months for the sum total of f all, then he certainly owes us some sort of performance.
Little Theo on 13:14 - Jan 24 with 988 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Little Theo on 12:53 - Jan 24 by SonicBoom

This was another terrible recruitment decision amongst many in the last few years.
I really don't know anyone who thought bringing Theo back was a good idea. He lost his way at Arsenal and Everton couldn't wait to get him off the wage bill. And there we were waving 75 grand a week at him to be "good around the dressing room".
If he plays then I hope he does well but, considering we must have paid him about 5 million over the last 10 months for the sum total of f all, then he certainly owes us some sort of performance.

Spot on Sonic - I couldn't get my head around WHY ? We brought him back -- The Toffees couldn't believe in their luck , and got rid a.s.a.p. ,,,,,,,,,, NOW IS THE time for Theo to pay us back ! --- for Saints being either nostalgic or stupid , just show us that you still can perform at the highest level ............ pretty please! COYS.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 13:18]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Login to get fewer ads

Little Theo on 13:15 - Jan 24 with 983 viewssledger

walcott was finished at everton yes everton,yet someone at our club saw something enough to give him a 2 year permanent deal,that person or people should be shot by firing squad,we even had his loan period to learn what every fan knew.Any time he is on the pitch we are down to ten men.
Little Theo on 18:36 - Jan 24 with 799 viewsfelly1

Little Theo on 13:14 - Jan 24 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Spot on Sonic - I couldn't get my head around WHY ? We brought him back -- The Toffees couldn't believe in their luck , and got rid a.s.a.p. ,,,,,,,,,, NOW IS THE time for Theo to pay us back ! --- for Saints being either nostalgic or stupid , just show us that you still can perform at the highest level ............ pretty please! COYS.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 13:18]

We've generally been absolutely terrible in recruiting and letting the wrong players leave over the last 3 or 4 years.
It's almost the complete opposite of what we were like 2010 to 2015.
Little Theo on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 792 viewsgrumpy

We deserve what is coming to us.
I dread to think what Newcastle will do to us tonight.
The worst forward line v the best defence and a form team to boot.
Little Theo on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 739 viewsGRIM

Little Theo on 13:15 - Jan 24 by sledger

walcott was finished at everton yes everton,yet someone at our club saw something enough to give him a 2 year permanent deal,that person or people should be shot by firing squad,we even had his loan period to learn what every fan knew.Any time he is on the pitch we are down to ten men.

Theo was finished before he signed for Everton.
He's always been an underachiever.
So good job He's not involved against Newcastle.
Little Theo on 19:43 - Jan 24 with 701 viewsBazza

Little Theo on 19:20 - Jan 24 by GRIM

Theo was finished before he signed for Everton.
He's always been an underachiever.
So good job He's not involved against Newcastle.

Theo’s nowhere tonight But some newbies are in the eleven
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024