Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham 22:05 - Aug 10 with 2062 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60604/ward-prowse-deal-i

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 2007 viewsSFC_Referee

Well now I am genuinely starting to wonder if he well be playing on Saturday or not? As if West Ham are delaying everything because if what could happen with McTomminay then they can get stuffed around Saturday, as if he’s not sold by then, then we might as well play him! As he genuinely could be the difference between a loss and a win

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:25 - Aug 10 with 1997 viewsSaintNick

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:21 - Aug 10 by SFC_Referee

Well now I am genuinely starting to wonder if he well be playing on Saturday or not? As if West Ham are delaying everything because if what could happen with McTomminay then they can get stuffed around Saturday, as if he’s not sold by then, then we might as well play him! As he genuinely could be the difference between a loss and a win

I agree and I think he would play and give 100%.

As I said in the article it tells you something about West Ham and the situation there

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:30 - Aug 10 with 1985 viewsPatfromPoole

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:21 - Aug 10 by SFC_Referee

Either way, he shouldn’t play for us on Saturday.

Would not be appropriate, and I suspect he would get (at best) a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:37 - Aug 10 with 1956 viewsSFC_Referee

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:30 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

Either way, he shouldn’t play for us on Saturday.

Would not be appropriate, and I suspect he would get (at best) a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Well no, if West Ham ain’t sign3d him yet then he should play as he could be the difference between us getting the win or not. And like Nick said, he’s not the sorts to pull out of tackles or not give it his all just because he might be going somewhere else over the next week. As now by the looks of things, there’s a chance he could be staying anyway.
And with the crowd reaction side, well as much as a few idiots might boo him, it will only be outsung by the many cheering him on and getting at those pathetic sods booing him. As irrelevant of whether he will stay or not, he’s done by far enough for us to earn our respect, and has been a great player for us over that time, so would expect the same sorta reaction as to the one Lambert got from us back when he played at St Mary’s with Liverpool
[Post edited 10 Aug 2023 22:41]

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:48 - Aug 10 with 1931 viewsPatfromPoole

Not convinced about the authenticity of that Hammers News page BTW.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 23:02 - Aug 10 with 1919 viewsA1079

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 22:37 - Aug 10 by SFC_Referee

Well no, if West Ham ain’t sign3d him yet then he should play as he could be the difference between us getting the win or not. And like Nick said, he’s not the sorts to pull out of tackles or not give it his all just because he might be going somewhere else over the next week. As now by the looks of things, there’s a chance he could be staying anyway.
And with the crowd reaction side, well as much as a few idiots might boo him, it will only be outsung by the many cheering him on and getting at those pathetic sods booing him. As irrelevant of whether he will stay or not, he’s done by far enough for us to earn our respect, and has been a great player for us over that time, so would expect the same sorta reaction as to the one Lambert got from us back when he played at St Mary’s with Liverpool
[Post edited 10 Aug 2023 22:41]

Why would anyone, any genuine Saints fan boo him? He has been a loyal servant to the club and team and he has done nothing wrong. He has accepted an opportunity to continue his playing career at the top level, if West Ham are having doubts or have other irons in the fire (unintended pun) then that is not his fault. If he is firmly a Saints player come Saturday then there is no reason not to play him as Nick says. We need to play our best players to try and get that first home win.

Whatever happens stay or go, JWP deserves our support.
Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 00:49 - Aug 11 with 1811 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 23:02 - Aug 10 by A1079

Why would anyone, any genuine Saints fan boo him? He has been a loyal servant to the club and team and he has done nothing wrong. He has accepted an opportunity to continue his playing career at the top level, if West Ham are having doubts or have other irons in the fire (unintended pun) then that is not his fault. If he is firmly a Saints player come Saturday then there is no reason not to play him as Nick says. We need to play our best players to try and get that first home win.

Whatever happens stay or go, JWP deserves our support.

Another common sence post from A1079.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 08:00 - Aug 11 with 1590 viewsHeisenberg

No one will boo JWP surely. Can’t see him playing though. He will be going elsewhere.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 09:46 - Aug 11 with 1476 viewsCity_boy

Staggering s**t behaviour by West Ham. They haggle with Saints for weeks over a deal for JWP.

A deal was finally agreed and when he was supposed to be arranging a medical, West Ham decide they want to look at another player (Mc Tominey), who they had also had a bid rejected.

I hope they get neither and end up with nobody. Their position flattered them last season. They will go down if they don't spend after losing Rice.

I hope this also serves as a lesson to other clubs dealing with West Ham, as it doesn't send a good message.
Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 11:00 - Aug 11 with 1399 viewsSFC_Referee

Maybe this was all just nonsense in the end then, as loads of sites are saying he’s doing his medical today now

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/medical-now-underway-for-james-ward-prowse-at-w

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 11:30 - Aug 11 with 1369 viewscocklebreath

He’s gone. Time to find a replacement sharpish

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 12:43 - Aug 11 with 1306 viewsTimSaint

Ward Prowse Deal In Jeopardy As Scott McTominay Linked With West Ham on 11:30 - Aug 11 by cocklebreath

He’s gone. Time to find a replacement sharpish

JWP has got a medical booked in with West Ham today.

In terms of a replacement, we are currently in talks with West Ham player Flynn Downes, regarding a season long loan. He is a former Swansea player so has previously worked with RM.

Not heard anything further with regards to the rumour 2 weeks ago, that Danny Ings is being linked with a return to us.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024