Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Adams is off 19:42 - Aug 20 with 3111 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23564893/che-adams-southampt

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Looks like Adams is off on 19:59 - Aug 20 with 2354 viewsInTimeAddedOn

SR need to do the maths. Promotion back to the PL would be worth in excess of £150m. Che will score 20+ at this level, maybe even 30. RM on record as saying he loves him so tell Everton to look elsewhere as letting him go even for £15m is just not worth it looking at the bigger picture. The way to sell it to Che is help us this season, if we don't get back up or you still want a fresh challenge next season you will on a free so will get a nice juicy 'golden hello' wherever you choose to go or an improved new contract if you stay. £15m in the bank now v PL promotion? You do the maths.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 20:01]
Looks like Adams is off on 20:07 - Aug 20 with 2313 viewsSFC_Referee

Not exactly like the sun is the most reliable of sources, as I’ve seen loads of toffee fans and pages going on about how they’re changing targets due to their initial bid being rejected.
Still I sure do hope all these rumours over players, start becoming about ones joining us rather than leaving! As I’m still baffled as to how we’ve signed nobody at all since before the Wednesday game

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Looks like Adams is off on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 2317 viewssaint22

Looks like Adams is off on 19:59 - Aug 20 by InTimeAddedOn

SR need to do the maths. Promotion back to the PL would be worth in excess of £150m. Che will score 20+ at this level, maybe even 30. RM on record as saying he loves him so tell Everton to look elsewhere as letting him go even for £15m is just not worth it looking at the bigger picture. The way to sell it to Che is help us this season, if we don't get back up or you still want a fresh challenge next season you will on a free so will get a nice juicy 'golden hello' wherever you choose to go or an improved new contract if you stay. £15m in the bank now v PL promotion? You do the maths.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 20:01]

I don’t think anyone involved with SR is very clever tbh

That said to your point why would Adams go to Everton who look nailed on to end up with us
Looks like Adams is off on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 2318 viewsCity_boy

Everton will be really desperate now, following injury to Calvert-Lewin. I hope he stays, but if he does go, £15m is not enough.
Looks like Adams is off on 20:19 - Aug 20 with 2284 views1885_SFC

He's as good as gone. We're not gonna let him walk away next Summer for nothing when we could get £15M for him now.

He isn't Premier League quality sadly - as Everton will find out.

Old School is Cool

Looks like Adams is off on 20:22 - Aug 20 with 2273 viewsHeisenberg

Am I missing something ? Che was pretty poor last season. Lots on here were very critical. If he goes he is not irreplaceable and we can’t afford to let players go for free if there are offers on the table. He ain’t that good.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Looks like Adams is off on 20:25 - Aug 20 with 2267 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 20:09 - Aug 20 by saint22

I don’t think anyone involved with SR is very clever tbh

That said to your point why would Adams go to Everton who look nailed on to end up with us

You say that no one involved with SR is very clever, yet they held off Newcastle and pushed up the price for Livramento by nearly £20 million from the opening offer, likewise Lavia opening offers £30 million, and kept their cool and settled at £58 million, likewise JWP, batted off poor offers and got around of £35 million .

They did this as they made it quite clear to both buying clubs and the players themselves that they would only accept offers that were acceptable to them and if not then no sale

Just saying

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Looks like Adams is off on 20:29 - Aug 20 with 2258 viewsgrumpy

Looks like Adams is off on 20:25 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

You say that no one involved with SR is very clever, yet they held off Newcastle and pushed up the price for Livramento by nearly £20 million from the opening offer, likewise Lavia opening offers £30 million, and kept their cool and settled at £58 million, likewise JWP, batted off poor offers and got around of £35 million .

They did this as they made it quite clear to both buying clubs and the players themselves that they would only accept offers that were acceptable to them and if not then no sale

Just saying

I agree SR are good at selling .
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Adams is off on 20:33 - Aug 20 with 2236 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 20:29 - Aug 20 by grumpy

I agree SR are good at selling .

Anyone can sell players, it is getting the right price that is not so easy and they have done a good job so far, they havent done a bad job buying either, bought Lavia for £12 million and after sell on clauses made around £35 million profit.

Shea Charles is looking a good buy and we still have the likes of Sam Edozie who is starting to find his feet, Joe Aribo who is good enough at Championship level not to forget Juan Larios

What have Sport Republic ever done for us !!!!!

Looks like Adams is off on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 2209 viewsBLEEDRED

Looks like Adams is off on 20:33 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

Anyone can sell players, it is getting the right price that is not so easy and they have done a good job so far, they havent done a bad job buying either, bought Lavia for £12 million and after sell on clauses made around £35 million profit.

Shea Charles is looking a good buy and we still have the likes of Sam Edozie who is starting to find his feet, Joe Aribo who is good enough at Championship level not to forget Juan Larios

Has anyone ever seen Juan Larios!!!!
Looks like Adams is off on 20:50 - Aug 20 with 2197 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 20:43 - Aug 20 by BLEEDRED

Has anyone ever seen Juan Larios!!!!

Ive seen him he looked like he could be a player, hopefully he will play a part this season when he get fir after so long out injured

Looks like Adams is off on 21:00 - Aug 20 with 2173 viewsgrumpy

I did say they were good at selling.

'What have Sport Republic ever done for us !!!!!'

Did we not get relegated last season or was that just a bad dream?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 21:02]
Looks like Adams is off on 21:22 - Aug 20 with 2110 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 21:00 - Aug 20 by grumpy

I did say they were good at selling.

'What have Sport Republic ever done for us !!!!!'

Did we not get relegated last season or was that just a bad dream?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 21:02]

How long are we going to try and end any discussion on Sport Republic with the words " They got us relegated"

It wasn't their finest moment, but it does not have to be terminal

They have to be given a chance to rectify relegation

Looks like Adams is off on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 2103 viewsPatfromPoole

I did see today that Aribo was linked with a move to Verona…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Looks like Adams is off on 21:31 - Aug 20 with 2091 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 21:25 - Aug 20 by PatfromPoole

Literally every player is being linked, it is silly season for the next week or so

Looks like Adams is off on 21:57 - Aug 20 with 2026 viewsButty101

Looks like Adams is off on 21:22 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

How long are we going to try and end any discussion on Sport Republic with the words " They got us relegated"

But relegation is a big deal, hence it gets brought up a lot. Its cost the club a lot of money and the few premiership quality players we had. It will be interesting to see how loose they are with the purse strings over the next 11 days.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Looks like Adams is off on 21:59 - Aug 20 with 2025 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Adams is off on 21:57 - Aug 20 by Butty101

But relegation is a big deal, hence it gets brought up a lot. Its cost the club a lot of money and the few premiership quality players we had. It will be interesting to see how loose they are with the purse strings over the next 11 days.

No one is saying it didnt happen, but how long are we going to keep on about it, its happened, moaning about it isnt going to change anything, we can either make it a millstone round our neck or move on

Looks like Adams is off on 21:59 - Aug 20 with 2025 viewsGRIM

Looks like Adams is off on 21:25 - Aug 20 by PatfromPoole

Aribo has been distinctly average since he came to us if there's a club daft enough to take him let him go ASAP.
We will not miss him, he's offered absolutely nothing since we've had him.
Looks like Adams is off on 21:59 - Aug 20 with 2022 viewsButty101

Looks like Adams is off on 20:19 - Aug 20 by 1885_SFC

He's as good as gone. We're not gonna let him walk away next Summer for nothing when we could get £15M for him now.

He isnt prem quality but is proving hes got it at this level. If the club can afford it, i would block anymore sells from the starting 11 on saturday + charlie and Smallbone.

However i suspect they still need to sell

Looks like Adams is off on 22:29 - Aug 20 with 1964 viewsChesham_Saint

Looks like Adams is off on 21:22 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

Not their finest moment? What was then, the appointment of Nathan Jones?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Looks like Adams is off on 22:51 - Aug 20 with 1932 viewsButty101

Looks like Adams is off on 21:59 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

No one is saying it didnt happen, but how long are we going to keep on about it, its happened, moaning about it isnt going to change anything, we can either make it a millstone round our neck or move on

I have a feeling if we were relegated under Nasty Nics regime you would have a different angle on this.

If people are moaning about it in a years time you may have a point. But it was only a couple months ago that they wrecked the club. The owners not here becuase he grew up with a picture of david armstrong on his wall.

Looks like Adams is off on 07:28 - Aug 21 with 1744 viewssaintwizzler

Let’s see what team is announced v Sunderland.
It’s all well and good getting loads of money in, but we need some QUALITY in.
Central Defender, Defensive Midfielder and Centre Forward.
3 players in of QUALITY at this level.

Over to you Sports Republic…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Looks like Adams is off on 07:49 - Aug 21 with 1714 views1teeminants

Looks like Adams is off on 20:19 - Aug 20 by 1885_SFC

I agree he’s not premier league quality but he is exactly what WE need to get us out of this league . He is a proven championship striker and will score 20 goals plus at this level. If he goes it won’t be easy to find a good quality championship striker who would score more goals than Che. Martin has said he wants to keep him too . Put the not for sale barriers up or increase his valuation to 20 million that will scare Everton off.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Looks like Adams is off on 08:12 - Aug 21 with 1674 viewsButty101

Looks like Adams is off on 07:49 - Aug 21 by 1teeminants

I agree he’s not premier league quality but he is exactly what WE need to get us out of this league . He is a proven championship striker and will score 20 goals plus at this level. If he goes it won’t be easy to find a good quality championship striker who would score more goals than Che. Martin has said he wants to keep him too . Put the not for sale barriers up or increase his valuation to 20 million that will scare Everton off.

It’s ok we have Seko Mara to come in, he will easily get 6 goals in the championship

Looks like Adams is off on 08:13 - Aug 21 with 1672 viewssaintwizzler

Looks like Adams is off on 08:12 - Aug 21 by Butty101

It’s ok we have Seko Mara to come in, he will easily get 6 goals in the championship

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024