Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
spanish player kiss 14:28 - Aug 25 with 6356 viewssledger

dont understand the fuss,wonder if there would have been anything said had it been two women,somehow i think not.
spanish player kiss on 14:41 - Aug 25 with 4181 viewssolent_toffee

If she didn’t want him to kiss her, then there is an issue. Throwing the lips on someone who doesn’t want you to, isn’t acceptable regardless of the situation.
spanish player kiss on 14:46 - Aug 25 with 4171 viewskingslandstand1

Were tongues involved?
spanish player kiss on 15:42 - Aug 25 with 4101 viewsBazza

Would you be happy if a strange women twice your age planted one on your kisser?
spanish player kiss on 18:12 - Aug 25 with 3986 viewsHeisenberg

The question is would he have kissed Xavi on the lips when the mens team won the World Cup.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

spanish player kiss on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 3923 viewsSouthamptonfan

He shouldn't have done it, especially nowadays, some people really arn't aware are they, but honestly is it really necessary to press charges and for the guy to resign? She is apparently pressing charges, the team won't play again until he's sacked and so on. It was a congratulatory kiss in a moment of celebration. Surely an apology would be sufficient. Are we just too serious nowadays and need to lighten up? Let's get him hung drawn and quartered and a life prison sentence because he gave someone one congratulatory well done kiss and a bit of affection.

Put it this way, I was cuddled, kissed, pulled and bundled to the floor when Saints scored on 87th minute at Sheffield Wednesday in a moment of celebration. They didn't ask me if I wanted it. Do I have a case?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 19:39]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

spanish player kiss on 22:01 - Aug 25 with 3800 viewssaintsfanbrock

spanish player kiss on 19:19 - Aug 25 by Southamptonfan

He shouldn't have done it, especially nowadays, some people really arn't aware are they, but honestly is it really necessary to press charges and for the guy to resign? She is apparently pressing charges, the team won't play again until he's sacked and so on. It was a congratulatory kiss in a moment of celebration. Surely an apology would be sufficient. Are we just too serious nowadays and need to lighten up? Let's get him hung drawn and quartered and a life prison sentence because he gave someone one congratulatory well done kiss and a bit of affection.

Put it this way, I was cuddled, kissed, pulled and bundled to the floor when Saints scored on 87th minute at Sheffield Wednesday in a moment of celebration. They didn't ask me if I wanted it. Do I have a case?

If it was unwanted then yes you do have a case.

Not sure why people are so surprised about him getting in trouble, if I walk into work on Monday and kiss someone on the lips who i barely know after we complete a bit of work together then I am getting fired, not sure why being on tv and after a World Cup win would be any different.
spanish player kiss on 22:29 - Aug 25 with 3776 viewsSouthamptonfan

spanish player kiss on 22:01 - Aug 25 by saintsfanbrock

If it was unwanted then yes you do have a case.

Not sure why people are so surprised about him getting in trouble, if I walk into work on Monday and kiss someone on the lips who i barely know after we complete a bit of work together then I am getting fired, not sure why being on tv and after a World Cup win would be any different.

I had many unwanted kisses from aunts, Grans, Nans etc when I was younger. It was very embarrassing. But hey, it hasn't harmed me and I understand that they just wanted to show affection. I had a few kisses that weren't unwanted too, but they didn't ask, maybe they should have asked? I won't be making a fuss over fans bundling me to the floor. I didn't want it, but I understand they were just excited and were celebrating. But I understand what you're saying, just that it was just a kiss. A kiss is a kiss. Nobody has been hurt. But as I said, he shouldn't have done it, but he kissed someone, not hit them or injured them.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 22:43]

spanish player kiss on 22:53 - Aug 25 with 3732 viewsChesham_Saint

spanish player kiss on 19:19 - Aug 25 by Southamptonfan

A couple of months ago a new employee planted a smackeroo on me. I didn’t want it and didn’t like it. The person was excited, exuberant and celebrating.

Did we dismiss or keep?

Judging by the sentiment on here and in Spain, a prima facie case for dismissal, yes?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

spanish player kiss on 23:00 - Aug 25 with 3725 viewsSouthamptonfan

spanish player kiss on 22:53 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

A couple of months ago a new employee planted a smackeroo on me. I didn’t want it and didn’t like it. The person was excited, exuberant and celebrating.

Did we dismiss or keep?

Judging by the sentiment on here and in Spain, a prima facie case for dismissal, yes?

Ok but it's only a kiss. Perhaps the person liked you? Is it not good to think you are liked? Personally, I'd rather that than someone snarl at me or give me a dirty look but we are all different I guess. So were they dismissed or not?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 23:04]

spanish player kiss on 23:51 - Aug 25 with 3678 viewsdirk_doone

spanish player kiss on 15:42 - Aug 25 by Bazza

Would you be happy if a strange women twice your age planted one on your kisser?

I'd be happy as I'd literally be in heaven.

On second thoughts, it could be the zombie apocalypse.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 0:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

spanish player kiss on 00:12 - Aug 26 with 3649 viewsSouthamptonfan

spanish player kiss on 23:51 - Aug 25 by dirk_doone

I'd be happy as I'd literally be in heaven.

On second thoughts, it could be the zombie apocalypse.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 0:01]

You're not that old Dirk! There we are, a bit of humour. I remember those days when we could laugh and not take everything so seriously.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 0:14]

spanish player kiss on 01:12 - Aug 26 with 3612 viewssaintsfanbrock

spanish player kiss on 22:29 - Aug 25 by Southamptonfan

I had many unwanted kisses from aunts, Grans, Nans etc when I was younger. It was very embarrassing. But hey, it hasn't harmed me and I understand that they just wanted to show affection. I had a few kisses that weren't unwanted too, but they didn't ask, maybe they should have asked? I won't be making a fuss over fans bundling me to the floor. I didn't want it, but I understand they were just excited and were celebrating. But I understand what you're saying, just that it was just a kiss. A kiss is a kiss. Nobody has been hurt. But as I said, he shouldn't have done it, but he kissed someone, not hit them or injured them.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 22:43]

I’m sure a family member trying to give you a kiss on the cheek is very comparable to a man that has decisions over your career trying to kiss you live on tv in front of millions straight after what should have been the proudest achievement of her life.

It doesn’t appear you will ever understand how traumatising a moment like that can be to someone, just a kiss to you may keep someone else up at night for months, I don’t think you get to say that nobody has been hurt as you weren’t the victim.
spanish player kiss on 07:24 - Aug 26 with 3550 viewsHeisenberg

spanish player kiss on 00:12 - Aug 26 by Southamptonfan

You're not that old Dirk! There we are, a bit of humour. I remember those days when we could laugh and not take everything so seriously.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 0:14]

Unwarranted invasion of someone’s personal space was, and never is, acceptable. I heard this argument about you can’t say or do anything anymore the other day. What exactly is it that people want to say or do that they can’t ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

spanish player kiss on 08:50 - Aug 26 with 3510 viewsJellybaby

Don't look at Epstein Island or child trafficking, look at this non story of mild over-exhuberence at a time of celebration.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

spanish player kiss on 09:12 - Aug 26 with 3493 viewsChesham_Saint

spanish player kiss on 23:00 - Aug 25 by Southamptonfan

Ok but it's only a kiss. Perhaps the person liked you? Is it not good to think you are liked? Personally, I'd rather that than someone snarl at me or give me a dirty look but we are all different I guess. So were they dismissed or not?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 23:04]

Only a kiss? From a bearded ex-para (male btw!) and on the lips?! It was repulsive and a violation.

Did we sack him? Did I press charges? Nope and nope.

I just got on with the evening and had a quiet word. He’s now a stellar performer for us and has learnt his lesson.

Two words: “common” and “sense”.

spanish player kiss on 10:12 - Aug 26 with 3456 viewsdirk_doone

In a bizarre twist the Spanish Football Federation is now taking legal action against her for saying she didn't enjoy it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66626410
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 10:14]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

spanish player kiss on 11:07 - Aug 26 with 3374 viewsSFC_Referee

spanish player kiss on 10:12 - Aug 26 by dirk_doone

In a bizarre twist the Spanish Football Federation is now taking legal action against her for saying she didn't enjoy it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66626410
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 10:14]

Ok irrelevant of whether you think it’s all been a bit OTT or that he deserves everything he’s been getting etc… now that does take the p*ss a bit. As that’s just ridiculous if that’s what they’re actually planning to do

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

spanish player kiss on 11:38 - Aug 26 with 3378 viewssaintsfanbrock

spanish player kiss on 11:07 - Aug 26 by SFC_Referee

Ok irrelevant of whether you think it’s all been a bit OTT or that he deserves everything he’s been getting etc… now that does take the p*ss a bit. As that’s just ridiculous if that’s what they’re actually planning to do

Seems the they is one man who is desperately using his power to go after a law suit no federation would normally explore. Seems like abuse of power to me.
spanish player kiss on 12:10 - Aug 26 with 3360 viewsIfonly

spanish player kiss on 09:12 - Aug 26 by Chesham_Saint

Only a kiss? From a bearded ex-para (male btw!) and on the lips?! It was repulsive and a violation.

Did we sack him? Did I press charges? Nope and nope.

I just got on with the evening and had a quiet word. He’s now a stellar performer for us and has learnt his lesson.

Two words: “common” and “sense”.

Yes and common sense says that your example is very different to the president of Spanish football. Part of his job is to act as a figurehead and demonstrate behaviours that represent the organisation's values, while being watched by millions on TV.

Common sense says that a quiet word with your ex-para would solve the problem. Common sense says that a lot more is needed from the president of Spanish football to demonstrate to the public that this behaviour is not acceptable.
spanish player kiss on 12:17 - Aug 26 with 3350 viewsChesham_Saint

spanish player kiss on 12:10 - Aug 26 by Ifonly

Yes and common sense says that your example is very different to the president of Spanish football. Part of his job is to act as a figurehead and demonstrate behaviours that represent the organisation's values, while being watched by millions on TV.

Common sense says that a quiet word with your ex-para would solve the problem. Common sense says that a lot more is needed from the president of Spanish football to demonstrate to the public that this behaviour is not acceptable.

A) Since when did the head of any football association show any decency or moral compass?

B) losing a job over something which could otherwise be resolved trivialises people who’ve suffered serious trauma or abuse.

spanish player kiss on 12:50 - Aug 26 with 3327 viewsIfonly

spanish player kiss on 12:17 - Aug 26 by Chesham_Saint

A) Since when did the head of any football association show any decency or moral compass?

B) losing a job over something which could otherwise be resolved trivialises people who’ve suffered serious trauma or abuse.

A) Obvious nonsense. You're suggesting that it's ok to act terribly because everyone else does (which they don't actually).

B) Ridiculous comment. It trivialises nothing and I'm sure that the majority of people who've suffered serious abuse would agree with him losing his job. That's certainly the very clear view of one such person that I know.
spanish player kiss on 13:37 - Aug 26 with 3289 viewsChesham_Saint

spanish player kiss on 12:50 - Aug 26 by Ifonly

A) Obvious nonsense. You're suggesting that it's ok to act terribly because everyone else does (which they don't actually).

B) Ridiculous comment. It trivialises nothing and I'm sure that the majority of people who've suffered serious abuse would agree with him losing his job. That's certainly the very clear view of one such person that I know.

A) I didn’t suggest that - I meant that no matter what the issue don’t expect any kind of standards to be set by their ilk.
B) if you think someone’s life should be ruined because they did something wrong (but not criminal) that didn’t effect the injured party more than momentarily then you are quite the delicate flower.

spanish player kiss on 13:55 - Aug 26 with 3253 viewsSFC_Referee

Well by the looks of things he’s been suspended by FIFA anyway!…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66628521

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

spanish player kiss on 14:18 - Aug 26 with 3260 viewsIfonly

spanish player kiss on 13:37 - Aug 26 by Chesham_Saint

A) I didn’t suggest that - I meant that no matter what the issue don’t expect any kind of standards to be set by their ilk.
B) if you think someone’s life should be ruined because they did something wrong (but not criminal) that didn’t effect the injured party more than momentarily then you are quite the delicate flower.

Life ruined?? What a melodrama queen you are. I suggested he should lose his current well paid job because - as you say - he did something wrong. In fact he did many things wrong, including bringing his employers into disrepute which is no doubt a breach of contract. Millions of people lose their jobs, including millions for far less than that, and their lives aren't ruined. So don't worry about it you delicate flower.
spanish player kiss on 14:26 - Aug 26 with 3255 viewsChesham_Saint

spanish player kiss on 14:18 - Aug 26 by Ifonly

Life ruined?? What a melodrama queen you are. I suggested he should lose his current well paid job because - as you say - he did something wrong. In fact he did many things wrong, including bringing his employers into disrepute which is no doubt a breach of contract. Millions of people lose their jobs, including millions for far less than that, and their lives aren't ruined. So don't worry about it you delicate flower.

If you get sacked as CEO for something like that then yes, you’re screwed. No one is realistically going to employ a person in their 50s at that level again. I’d say that’s pretty ruinous.

Anyway, enjoy the match 😘😘😘 oops! That should get me fired from the UI….can you ever forgive me? 🥺

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024