Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still No Lavia For Chelsea 20:46 - Aug 30 with 1059 viewsSaintNick

At half time Chelsea have 87% possession but no Lavia not even on the bench, you would have thought he would get a run out

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 1010 viewsinthebox

Simply not up to speed, don't forget he came from a side relegated, in every department simply not good enough for the Premiership including speed of thought and fitness.
Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:31 - Aug 30 with 999 viewsSaintNick

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:26 - Aug 30 by inthebox

Simply not up to speed, don't forget he came from a side relegated, in every department simply not good enough for the Premiership including speed of thought and fitness.

You would have thought he could have played against a League 2 club

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:41 - Aug 30 with 972 viewsPatfromPoole

He’s on an 8-year contract.

He can bide his time.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 960 viewsSaintNick

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:41 - Aug 30 by PatfromPoole

He’s on an 8-year contract.

He can bide his time.

Perhaps he was advised by Tall Paul who is in a similar position, albeit with less years

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:49 - Aug 30 with 948 viewsPatfromPoole

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 22:14 - Aug 30 with 899 viewshedgeend61

Looks like Chelsea are signing Cole Palmer, (3 PL starts), from Man City for around £40m, taking Todd's spending to over a billion.
Are they short of midfielders?
Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 08:59 - Aug 31 with 720 viewsCity_boy

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 21:31 - Aug 30 by SaintNick

You would have thought he could have played against a League 2 club

I agree, this would have been ideal game to improve match fitness. To not even get on the bench was strange.

Still his agent has got his commission and Lavia's bank account is doing nicely following move.

I guess it is a sign of the times, where playing and winning trophies becomes secondary. Even if Chelsea win something this year, at this rate Lavia will not have completed a enough games to qualify for a medal !

It will only get worse with the Saudi league. At the moment, they are only attracting players in the twilight of their career. How long before they start enticing international players under 23 ?
Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 698 viewssolent_toffee

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 22:14 - Aug 30 by hedgeend61

Looks like Chelsea are signing Cole Palmer, (3 PL starts), from Man City for around £40m, taking Todd's spending to over a billion.
Are they short of midfielders?

That’s a crazy signing on both sides. Chelsea don’t need him and City don’t need the money for him (unless they are offsetting FFP, for a change). He’s a very good player to be fair.

As for Lavia, I can see him getting loaded out for the season before the window closes. Otherwise, as you say, he won’t get a game. Will he even make their 25 man squad?
Login to get fewer ads

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 09:33 - Aug 31 with 684 viewssaints__fan__73

You keep banging on about this Nick. What's your point? That a very good player would have been better advised to play in the 2nd tier for a season? That's lunacy.

Chelsea have far too many players, they will be getting rid of a load and his time will come. There's no rush. Also, he didn't really feature that much in the pre-season /first league games of the season for us as we always knew he was off so he will need a while to get up to fitness. I assume he's effectively having his pre-season now.

I do think Liverpool would have been a better club for him to join though.

Maybe, that's the real reason for your new obsession Nick? He spurned a move to your club to go to Chelsea?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Still No Lavia For Chelsea on 10:06 - Aug 31 with 654 viewsA1079

I tend to show no interest in players that depart from our club where they have spent so little time with us or have made such a small impact (if any) that they are meaningless to me. Whether Lavia plays or not, I couldn't care less.

I show some interest in how JWP performs and gets on because he gave us years of service and showed some loyalty and commitment to our club and though he has departed he did so in a dignified way and for the right reasons. He is also a Hampshire lad.

I am actually tired of players that come to us, supposedly to develop or advance but want to leave within a year or so of joining because they have no commitment to the club, team or just getting their heads down and working their socks off. I hope Lavia does well. I think he is a talent but once we lost our PL status he was never going to stay. I wish no ill of him but equally I don't care whether he plays or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024