Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall tickets 20:52 - Oct 10 with 6532 viewsSouthamptonfan

2000 on sale today. I heard a lot have already been sold, anybody know? Hoping for more becoming available as I can't get them until Friday. This game will be hugely popular.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 20:52]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall tickets on 21:43 - Oct 10 with 4382 viewsSaintNick

They seemed to have sold about 80% of them by late morning, it did say on the seite that they are trying to get more

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Millwall tickets on 21:46 - Oct 10 with 4380 viewshedgeend61

I just brought some, forgot this morning, and they're are only really available in corner blocks , not that many.

2000 is 10% capacity, but noticed on TV highlights Swansea had some in lower tier, though Leeds had none. So maybe it's a risk thing, obviously West Ham wouldn't get lower tier.

We had fans lower tier when Rickie got hat-trick a few years back, so maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Millwall tickets on 21:53 - Oct 10 with 4361 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall tickets on 21:46 - Oct 10 by hedgeend61

I just brought some, forgot this morning, and they're are only really available in corner blocks , not that many.

2000 is 10% capacity, but noticed on TV highlights Swansea had some in lower tier, though Leeds had none. So maybe it's a risk thing, obviously West Ham wouldn't get lower tier.

We had fans lower tier when Rickie got hat-trick a few years back, so maybe we will, maybe we won't.

A bit like Sheff Wednesday away, I would think they could give us a few hundred tickets in the centre of the lower tear. But even that will get sold very quickly.

Millwall tickets on 22:30 - Oct 10 with 4319 viewsgreen

Millwall tickets on 21:46 - Oct 10 by hedgeend61

What a day that was!

2-1 down and won 3-2, to say that the locals were not happy is a bit of an understatement.
Millwall tickets on 22:49 - Oct 10 with 4296 viewshedgeend61

Millwall tickets on 22:30 - Oct 10 by green

What a day that was!

2-1 down and won 3-2, to say that the locals were not happy is a bit of an understatement.

Agree, 2 penalties in the last 5 minutes.

Rickie said that was the most nervous he's ever been taking a penalty there

I got the Swansea bit wrong on an earlier post, they took 822 to Millwall, none in upper tier, I didn't honestly believe they'd have taken 3000 there.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 22:51]
Millwall tickets on 10:36 - Oct 11 with 4089 viewsSalisburySaint

Extra 997 tickets allocated, taking allocation to 3,005

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/ticket-allocation-increased-for-tr
Millwall tickets on 15:39 - Oct 11 with 3907 viewscocklebreath

Millwall tickets on 22:30 - Oct 10 by green

What a day that was!

Great day finished with a few Millwall thugs storming the pub we were in post match, being a proper hard nut I ran up the stairs, they threw a few punches and glasses and then legged it.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall tickets on 10:49 - Oct 12 with 3662 viewsfranniesTache

Millwall tickets on 15:39 - Oct 11 by cocklebreath

Great day finished with a few Millwall thugs storming the pub we were in post match, being a proper hard nut I ran up the stairs, they threw a few punches and glasses and then legged it.

Barrow boy and banker? I was in there after that game, the w*nkers stopped me getting served
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall tickets on 11:23 - Oct 12 with 3644 viewscocklebreath

Millwall tickets on 10:49 - Oct 12 by franniesTache

Barrow boy and banker? I was in there after that game, the w*nkers stopped me getting served

That’s the one

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall tickets on 10:52 - Oct 13 with 3432 viewsSouthamptonfan

How many are left, anyone know? I can get mine on Monday, likely to sell out before then?

Millwall tickets on 11:47 - Oct 13 with 3399 viewsSalisburySaint

Millwall tickets on 10:52 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

How many are left, anyone know? I can get mine on Monday, likely to sell out before then?

No idea, as I’ve bought tickets already, I’m unable to access Millwall ticket page

However sold just shy of 2,000 for Hull and just over 1,300 for Preston so far
Millwall tickets on 14:35 - Oct 13 with 3331 viewshedgeend61

Millwall tickets on 10:52 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

Like SalisburySaint I can't log in to see, but my daughter brought some this morning in the upper tier, (don't know how that happened) and said they're were loads left in lower tier, so you should be fine Monday.
Millwall tickets on 15:43 - Oct 13 with 3280 views1ASIN12

Millwall tickets on 14:35 - Oct 13 by hedgeend61

Like SalisburySaint I can't log in to see, but my daughter brought some this morning in the upper tier, (don't know how that happened) and said they're were loads left in lower tier, so you should be fine Monday.

We haven’t sold out the top tier yet so that’s why she was able to buy there.

I think this may well go down to season ticket holders with no games or even reach memberships .

Combination of things but there are many supporters who are still weary of going to Millwall.

Hopefully we will sell the full 3000 by the time we play them .
Millwall tickets on 15:57 - Oct 13 with 3268 viewsfelly1

Millwall tickets on 15:43 - Oct 13 by 1ASIN12

We haven’t sold out the top tier yet so that’s why she was able to buy there.

I think this may well go down to season ticket holders with no games or even reach memberships .

Combination of things but there are many supporters who are still weary of going to Millwall.

Hopefully we will sell the full 3000 by the time we play them .

Thanks for the info,
I got to wait till Weds (only 2 away games last season and none so far this year) Plastic fan.
This will give my 10 year old lad hope we can get them as I've pre-warned him they are selling fast.
Millwall tickets on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 3257 viewsSouthamptonfan

Thanks for the info. London bridge to South Bermondsey seems the best option. How do they avoid Millwall fans getting on the same train from London Bridge? Is there an away special?

Millwall tickets on 16:44 - Oct 13 with 3236 views1ASIN12

Millwall tickets on 16:15 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

Thanks for the info. London bridge to South Bermondsey seems the best option. How do they avoid Millwall fans getting on the same train from London Bridge? Is there an away special?

The Millwall fans on the train to South Bermondsey are normally as good as gold, just like any other football supporters.
Millwall tickets on 16:51 - Oct 13 with 3228 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall tickets on 16:44 - Oct 13 by 1ASIN12

The Millwall fans on the train to South Bermondsey are normally as good as gold, just like any other football supporters.

I read that Millwall fans are separated from away fans with a walkway and a cage around the away end etc with only away fans allowed on one side of the train station at South Bermondsey and it's fenced off to home fans. This I guess is after the game. Not been there by train, so just going on what I've read.

Millwall tickets on 17:24 - Oct 13 with 3214 views1ASIN12

Millwall tickets on 16:51 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

I read that Millwall fans are separated from away fans with a walkway and a cage around the away end etc with only away fans allowed on one side of the train station at South Bermondsey and it's fenced off to home fans. This I guess is after the game. Not been there by train, so just going on what I've read.

Yes there is a walkway from the station to the away fans turnstiles.

Away fans turn right ( if a remember correctly) and home fans walk straight on.

Afterwards we are kept in a pen outside the ground for about 30 mins and then walked down the same walkway back to the station. This train is either away fans only or split between home and away.
Millwall tickets on 18:01 - Oct 13 with 3198 viewsSalisburySaint

Millwall tickets on 16:51 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

Engineering works that day mean no trains from London Bridge to South Bermondsey, so bus replacements
Millwall tickets on 18:12 - Oct 13 with 3193 viewsPatfromPoole

Millwall tickets on 18:01 - Oct 13 by SalisburySaint

Engineering works that day mean no trains from London Bridge to South Bermondsey, so bus replacements

Any other engineering works on that day, TT?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Millwall tickets on 19:53 - Oct 13 with 3148 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall tickets on 18:01 - Oct 13 by SalisburySaint

So we will all go in convey by bus driving down the streets of Millwall before and after the game, a bit like the Pompey game. Could be interesting. Are the busses triple glazed?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 19:54]

Millwall tickets on 00:03 - Oct 14 with 3041 viewsSalisburySaint

Millwall tickets on 18:12 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

Not that I know of, but probably be a rail strike that weekend anyway
Millwall tickets on 08:45 - Oct 14 with 2919 views1teeminants

Millwall tickets on 19:53 - Oct 13 by Southamptonfan

So we will all go in convey by bus driving down the streets of Millwall before and after the game, a bit like the Pompey game. Could be interesting. Are the busses triple glazed?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 19:54]

I think Millwall have bigger fish to fry. They won’t be concerned about us .I’ve been there several times and never seen any bovver.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 8:49]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Millwall tickets on 09:43 - Oct 14 with 2888 viewsSalisburySaint

Millwall tickets on 18:12 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

Buses for you from Bournemouth

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/status-and-disruptions/?date=20231104
Millwall tickets on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 2835 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall tickets on 08:45 - Oct 14 by 1teeminants

I think Millwall have bigger fish to fry. They won’t be concerned about us .I’ve been there several times and never seen any bovver.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 8:49]

Not sure I agree with that. If they find out 3000 of us are coming and many of us will be transported in on rickety old busses through the streets of Millwall, they might have some thoughts on that. More particularly after the game if we win. When we won there 3 2, there was a lot of trouble. They were very upset that we won in the last minute. There was trouble at London Bridge I heard, and we were kept in for half an hour before being allowed back on the coaches that day. 2000 odd fans getting on replacement busses doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I go with family and have to consider what it will be like on a crammed bus through the streets of Millwall. Wanted to go by train to go to London after the game, but coach will probably be a better idea.

And the trains are f@cking useless. Always doing engineering works. Same thing happened at Sheff Wednesday when they decided to close down the metro on the day of the game. Now they do engineering works on a Saturday, on the line that transfers fans to a ground with a fierce reputation. Are the tracks all falling apart? They seem to close the line from Bournemouth to Southampton every other weekend!!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 11:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024