Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... 10:55 - Nov 25 with 5671 viewsdarthvader

My hope is a nice professional 0-2 win .
Lets not underestimate them , lets not go there with the attitude to just turn up and win . that happens we will get beat .

Leeds dropped points so we can take advantage, get the win by working hard and scoring goals , defending properly for a nice clean sheet .

Our manager is banned for this game so i hope he can still get his instructions to the bench etc .

Up the Saints!!

keep the faith coyr

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:45 - Nov 25 with 1569 viewsPatfromPoole

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:09 - Nov 25 by 1885_SFC

Pains me to say it, but Huddersfield deserved a point today and no way did we do enough to win that. Too slow second half & not enough urgency to win it. A game of two halves and 1-1 a fair result.

Pains me to say I have to agree.

They were a really poor side, but they went for it and we couldn’t cope.

These draws against Rotherham and Huddersfield could be very costly come May.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:51 - Nov 25 with 1551 viewskingslandstand1

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:20 - Nov 25 by grumpy

Why does Bazunu keep passing to his nearest defender who is clearly marked?

And also defend from 40 yards out!
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:56 - Nov 25 with 1546 viewsgrumpy

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:51 - Nov 25 by kingslandstand1

And also defend from 40 yards out!

I saw that,we were in trouble there.
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 18:42 - Nov 25 with 1472 viewsBLEEDRED

Second half 72% possession just 2 shots, none on target. Only 2 shots on target all game, shows you all you need to know about RM game plan (same every game)
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 18:57 - Nov 25 with 1455 viewsRon11

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:20 - Nov 25 by grumpy

Why does Bazunu keep passing to his nearest defender who is clearly marked?

Because he's being told to do that by the 'manager'
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:08 - Nov 25 with 1429 viewsDorsetIan

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:45 - Nov 25 by PatfromPoole

When anyone ‚goes for it‘ we look extremely fragile.

Tippy tappy is not a robust type of football. We’re under no pressure the 70%+ of the time we keep the ball, so it comes as a massive shock when other teams attack us.

Still unbeaten though and good chances this week to add wins at St Mary’s.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:18 - Nov 25 with 1410 viewsSouthamptonfan

Looking like Ipswich are going to lose, so it's a point gained on them but it feels like such an opportunity lost. RM was angry by the way in his post match interview. He said he can categorically tell us that he told the players to aggressively "go for the jugular" and get the second goal. He said that the players took it easy and just didn't follow instructions. He explained that he took Sulemana off on the 55th minute because he knows he has much more to give than he is giving: I don't doubt that at all. Plus he has been booked. Oh well onto Wednesday and the gap between us and Ipswich is now 8 points. Seems a lot but many games to play yet.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 19:19]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 1361 viewssaint22

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:18 - Nov 25 by Southamptonfan

Looking like Ipswich are going to lose, so it's a point gained on them but it feels like such an opportunity lost. RM was angry by the way in his post match interview. He said he can categorically tell us that he told the players to aggressively "go for the jugular" and get the second goal. He said that the players took it easy and just didn't follow instructions. He explained that he took Sulemana off on the 55th minute because he knows he has much more to give than he is giving: I don't doubt that at all. Plus he has been booked. Oh well onto Wednesday and the gap between us and Ipswich is now 8 points. Seems a lot but many games to play yet.

Too right he should be angry and if he told the players that and they didn’t follow orders then why not make subs sooner?
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 1359 viewssaint22

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:45 - Nov 25 by PatfromPoole

Very much so
The difference btwn auto and play offs right there
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 1353 viewssaint22

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:18 - Nov 25 by Southamptonfan

Play that way against Bristol and there’s only one result happening
We need GOALS big time to kill sides off
Sitting on a 1 nil we just cannot do EVER
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:32 - Nov 25 with 1308 views1teeminants

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:01 - Nov 25 by saint22

Play that way against Bristol and there’s only one result happening
We need GOALS big time to kill sides off
Sitting on a 1 nil we just cannot do EVER

Stop ducking about and start Stewart ffs crack ohthis strike rate we need goals

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:53 - Nov 25 with 1283 viewsgrumpy

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:32 - Nov 25 by 1teeminants

Stop ducking about and start Stewart ffs crack ohthis strike rate we need goals

Should have brought Stewart on when Sulemana went off.
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 21:04 - Nov 25 with 1268 viewsRon11

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:53 - Nov 25 by grumpy

Should have brought Stewart on when Sulemana went off.

No no that's far too logical
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 22:22 - Nov 25 with 1207 viewssaint22

Wussell says the boys looked tired
They just had a 2 week break ffs
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 22:43 - Nov 25 with 1177 viewssaintwizzler

Just got back from the game.
Disappointing performance.
The mindset of ‘we are too good for this lot’ when passing its sideways was there to be seen.
2 big points dropped.

But we will be told we are 9 games unbeaten…
If we don’t finish in the top 2 we ain’t going up. I know it, you know it.

WE STUMBLE ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 06:31 - Nov 26 with 1051 views1teeminants

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 22:43 - Nov 25 by saintwizzler

Just got back from the game.
Disappointing performance.
The mindset of ‘we are too good for this lot’ when passing its sideways was there to be seen.
2 big points dropped.

But we will be told we are 9 games unbeaten…
If we don’t finish in the top 2 we ain’t going up. I know it, you know it.

WE STUMBLE ON

Not a lot of point going up unless we spend millions and millions and millions to compete which we won’t.

No point getting spanked every week and just existing and feeling Shyte every Saturday night.

The premier league is boring and dull .

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 07:32 - Nov 26 with 1033 viewssaintwizzler

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 06:31 - Nov 26 by 1teeminants

Not a lot of point going up unless we spend millions and millions and millions to compete which we won’t.

No point getting spanked every week and just existing and feeling Shyte every Saturday night.

I get what you are saying, but what is the answer?

The Championship will lose its appeal after a while. This league is a new experience to a lot of Southampton fans who are enjoying it. But the novelty will soon wear off.

As much as it’s hated, The Premier League is the place to be.
Enjoy this season in The Championship as it won’t be as fun next year if we’re in it.

WE GO TO SHITHOLES LIKE HUDDERSFIELD ON

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 09:21 - Nov 26 with 979 views1ASIN12

We are so fvcking boring sometimes- the 1st half was dull, no energy no urgency just pass pass pass pass pass.

Having said that we got ourselves into a lead with a very well taken goal and you knew we had to come out the 2nd half and get a 2nd as we can’t keep clean sheets .

As the 2nd half wore on it Huddersfield came on stronger and no surprise when they scored a well deserved equaliser.

I said all season we are a top 8 side with a chance of reaching the playoffs . We are currently doing better than I thought and still sit 4th with 2 home games conning up . What could go wrong ……..

Those that say about improving the atmosphere well its displays like that 1st half that kills any atmosphere what so ever .
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 14:04 - Nov 26 with 894 views1teeminants

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 07:32 - Nov 26 by saintwizzler

The Championship will lose its appeal after a while. This league is a new experience to a lot of Southampton fans who are enjoying it. But the novelty will soon wear off.

Enjoy this season in The Championship as it won’t be as fun next year if we’re in it.

Agree to disagree mate. I’m done with it . Unless you are minted there’s no point being there.

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 17:05 - Nov 26 with 846 viewssaint22

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 09:21 - Nov 26 by 1ASIN12

We are so fvcking boring sometimes- the 1st half was dull, no energy no urgency just pass pass pass pass pass.

Having said that we got ourselves into a lead with a very well taken goal and you knew we had to come out the 2nd half and get a 2nd as we can’t keep clean sheets .

As the 2nd half wore on it Huddersfield came on stronger and no surprise when they scored a well deserved equaliser.

I said all season we are a top 8 side with a chance of reaching the playoffs . We are currently doing better than I thought and still sit 4th with 2 home games conning up . What could go wrong ……..

Those that say about improving the atmosphere well its displays like that 1st half that kills any atmosphere what so ever .

It’s the sideways backwards passing that kills the atmosphere and belief
Never a quick incisive pass or attack from the back
Any coincidence Janny was back, his ability to play through the lines quickly is non existent
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 19:15 - Nov 26 with 796 viewsgrumpy

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 14:04 - Nov 26 by 1teeminants

Agree to disagree mate. I’m done with it . Unless you are minted there’s no point being there.

I doubt the clubs in the FA Cup think that.
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 767 viewskingslandstand1

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 06:31 - Nov 26 by 1teeminants

Yeah, finish 3rd and go for the sympathy vote as we lose the play off at Wemberleyyy
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:31 - Nov 26 with 753 viewsgrumpy

I never thought we would succeed in the Premiership but when we beat the so called big clubs it was elating and we did from time to time.
What is disappointing now is our Academy doesn't appear to produce the talent it has in the past. Doesn't help when we want to strengthen a position we look abroad,unfortunately we haven't the money to get the players that can keep you in the Premiership.
The potential of the club is enormous,its just not realised.
Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 07:01 - Nov 27 with 608 viewssaintwizzler

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 20:31 - Nov 26 by grumpy

I never thought we would succeed in the Premiership but when we beat the so called big clubs it was elating and we did from time to time.
What is disappointing now is our Academy doesn't appear to produce the talent it has in the past. Doesn't help when we want to strengthen a position we look abroad,unfortunately we haven't the money to get the players that can keep you in the Premiership.
The potential of the club is enormous,its just not realised.

Sports Republic spent money. Just spent it badly. Lavia aside.
Throw in gambling on two shite manaagers.
We might as well of kept The Retired Austrian, the outcome would of been the same.

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 09:24 - Nov 27 with 570 viewskentsouthampton

Huddersfield away ....Matchday Fred ... on 07:32 - Nov 26 by saintwizzler

Huddersfield is actually a great place, some of the best restaurants I've ever eaten in, Pub food ain't bad either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024