Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year 13:52 - Dec 1 with 2439 viewsPatfromPoole

Just confirmed by Martin.

Marvellous.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 13:54 - Dec 1 with 2426 viewskingslandstand1

Is Stewart actually on our books or was he a loanee? Marvellous business no matter what way by whoever did that deal!
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 13:54 - Dec 1 with 2423 viewsPatfromPoole

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 13:54 - Dec 1 by kingslandstand1

Is Stewart actually on our books or was he a loanee? Marvellous business no matter what way by whoever did that deal!

He is appearing to be the new Delgado.

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:04 - Dec 1 with 2406 viewsTimSaint

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 13:54 - Dec 1 by PatfromPoole

He is appearing to be the new Delgado.

Maybe we need to sign a 'Chala' to help the Loch Ness Monster settle in.

....and perhaps, like Delgado, he will become a Politician once his football career is over :-)

TimSaint

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:07 - Dec 1 with 2399 viewsPatfromPoole

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 13:54 - Dec 1 by kingslandstand1

Bought him for £5 million, I believe.

He is very good, or at least he was before his injury……..

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:11 - Dec 1 with 2396 views1ASIN12

According to Nick Stewart has been such a successful signing this’s news is terrible.

It was always a risky signing and I’m not sure spending £10 million on him was wise given the financial position of the club. Hopefully it’s not too bad and he’ll be back and make a contribution to our play off push - there still a lot of games to play in the new year.

Sulemana I thought would last a couple more games before sulking , I mean injured, whilst he try’s to get a move away in January.
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:22 - Dec 1 with 2373 viewsPatfromPoole

Makes the Che Adams situation rather more of an issue for us now……

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:47 - Dec 1 with 2340 viewsGRIM

Stewart cost us approx 8M, but the positive is that the way things are going we won't have to pay the extra 4M add ons which is based on appearances.
Still can't believe we bought him to the club in the first place, we'll probably never know how good he is (was).
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 15:09 - Dec 1 with 2319 viewssaint22

More brilliant business by us
We never fkn learn do we??

Will we line up two replacements for early January
Will we fook- we will fanny about and then bring in a cheap crock or loanee Jan 31

Total mess
As usual
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 15:09]
Login to get fewer ads

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 15:51 - Dec 1 with 2267 viewsCenturion

Well, I suppose it was a gamble in that someone thought Stewart would be available for December onwards.
He may still be OK for Feb or more likely March.
In the meantime, if the club are selling Che in January I hope they have replacement because that might be the difference of being in the playoffs or not.
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 15:59 - Dec 1 with 2257 viewsMonksway

I think the plan would have been to offload Che in January if Stewart was playing and scoring. As it is I guess we'll keep him, he is surely due a few goals at some point. Shame about Kamaldeen but I presume Edozie will step in with Sam Amo on the bench. Could be worse. Really think a priority should be a combative midfielder for January as Downes, Smallbone and Charles only need a couple of injuries and suspensions and we're struggling.
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 17:11 - Dec 1 with 2191 viewsSaintNick

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:11 - Dec 1 by 1ASIN12

According to Nick Stewart has been such a successful signing this’s news is terrible.

It was always a risky signing and I’m not sure spending £10 million on him was wise given the financial position of the club. Hopefully it’s not too bad and he’ll be back and make a contribution to our play off push - there still a lot of games to play in the new year.

Sulemana I thought would last a couple more games before sulking , I mean injured, whilst he try’s to get a move away in January.

This is a different injury not the same one, the club isnt in a bad financial position, it pulled in £200 million in transfer fees in the summer and it still has a bit parachute payment.

£10 million was not a big gamble in that respect.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 17:52 - Dec 1 with 2139 views1teeminants

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:47 - Dec 1 by GRIM

Stewart cost us approx 8M, but the positive is that the way things are going we won't have to pay the extra 4M add ons which is based on appearances.
Still can't believe we bought him to the club in the first place, we'll probably never know how good he is (was).

Errrr I think 40 goals in 81 games for Sunderland sort of suggests he’s decent would you not agree ?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 17:55]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 18:04 - Dec 1 with 2119 views1885_SFC

Obviously they both want Christmas off...

Old School is Cool

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 18:28 - Dec 1 with 2098 viewsGRIM

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 17:52 - Dec 1 by 1teeminants

Errrr I think 40 goals in 81 games for Sunderland sort of suggests he’s decent would you not agree ?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 17:55]

I will judge him on what he does for us, what he's done at other clubs is history & doesn't help us get promoted.
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 18:48 - Dec 1 with 2059 viewskingslandstand1

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 14:04 - Dec 1 by TimSaint

Maybe we need to sign a 'Chala' to help the Loch Ness Monster settle in.

....and perhaps, like Delgado, he will become a Politician once his football career is over :-)

But Delgado did score a goal I believe? Didn't he fall over on the ball with his knee getting the final touch from 2ft out from goal????

Just found it!
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 19:29 - Dec 1 with 2023 viewssaint22

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 17:11 - Dec 1 by SaintNick

This is a different injury not the same one, the club isnt in a bad financial position, it pulled in £200 million in transfer fees in the summer and it still has a bit parachute payment.

£10 million was not a big gamble in that respect.

he has a history of being injury prone so did we really do due diligence??

what is clear is that once AGAIN we need quality additions in yet another window and quickly

will we get them

no
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 19:46 - Dec 1 with 2014 views1teeminants

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 18:28 - Dec 1 by GRIM

I will judge him on what he does for us, what he's done at other clubs is history & doesn't help us get promoted.

You said we’ll never know how decent he is he’s already proved he’s decent. End of.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 1961 viewsSouthamptonfan

Stewart was a ridiculous signing. Are players not supposed to pass a medical before they are signed? Stewart could be injury prone forever. What a waste of money when Piroe was available (or anyone who could have done a decent job in the Championship).

As for Sulemana, not overly bothered about him. He comes across as a sulker (storming into the tunnel just because he was subbed, keeps getting sent off / booked) and I feel he isn't committed to this club, deep down he is annoyed we went down. We will probably benefit from not having a player like that in the team.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 21:44 - Dec 1 with 1917 viewsButty101

I can hazard a guess what a different reaction Nick would take, had Ross been signed by cortese. There would have been half a dozen articles on NI payments and whar a waste of money. Yet now Nick tells us what a fine signing and Ross is the reason why we are 4th!

Nick what do you smoke as I want some

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 09:25 - Dec 2 with 1764 viewsPatfromPoole

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 18:48 - Dec 1 by kingslandstand1

But Delgado did score a goal I believe? Didn't he fall over on the ball with his knee getting the final touch from 2ft out from goal????

Just found it!

What a game that was.

Right up there amongst the best I’ve seen.

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:09 - Dec 2 with 1739 viewsRon11

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 19:46 - Dec 1 by 1teeminants

You said we’ll never know how decent he is he’s already proved he’s decent. End of.

Yeah, proved he's decent at Sunderland, then comes here for a rest.
Onuachu did the same, now back to scoring goals elsewhere.
We don't need strikers, they never get the ball at their feet anyway, it mostly stays in our own half being passed back and sideways until the opposition manage to snatch it back and score.
Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:19 - Dec 2 with 1729 viewscocklebreath

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 09:25 - Dec 2 by PatfromPoole

What a game that was.

Right up there amongst the best I’ve seen.

Cracking game, met up with some mates who are Arsenal fans pre match they were extremely cocky, didn’t want to meet after.
Was it that game where Niemi made a wonder double save?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:21 - Dec 2 with 1728 viewsPatfromPoole

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:19 - Dec 2 by cocklebreath

Cracking game, met up with some mates who are Arsenal fans pre match they were extremely cocky, didn’t want to meet after.
Was it that game where Niemi made a wonder double save?

Aye.

Arsenal were champs at the time as well.

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:24 - Dec 2 with 1727 viewsPatfromPoole

Stewart and Sulemana both have hamstring injuries and out until New Year on 10:09 - Dec 2 by Ron11

Yeah, proved he's decent at Sunderland, then comes here for a rest.
Onuachu did the same, now back to scoring goals elsewhere.
We don't need strikers, they never get the ball at their feet anyway, it mostly stays in our own half being passed back and sideways until the opposition manage to snatch it back and score.

I was about to dispute this.

And then I looked at the League table to see where we stood in terms of goals scored.

Quite interesting.

We have scored the same number of goals as Plymouth (who are 20th and yet have a positive goal difference) and 3 less than Norwich, who are 14th.

I can only deduce from that that this is a bonkers League……

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024