Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door 14:18 - Feb 9 with 3089 viewsUTS1885

Just several hundred left ?
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 14:33 - Feb 9 with 3060 viewsPatfromPoole

Aren’t there more blocks to be released from the original allocation?

They weren’t all on sale yesterday.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 15:26 - Feb 9 with 2989 viewsSalisburySaint

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 14:33 - Feb 9 by PatfromPoole

Aren’t there more blocks to be released from the original allocation?

They weren’t all on sale yesterday.

Just put an extra block on sale (AL6 800 tickets) over 3,000 sold so far
[Post edited 9 Feb 15:27]
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 2634 viewsUTS1885

Update ***

A block and a half have not been put on sale yet so its around 1800 left.

Amazed that over 3k have been sold withiin a couple of days.
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 21:45 - Feb 11 with 2322 viewsdjsaint

Now sold nearly 4k.
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 2279 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Another Shane Long style GENUINE limbs match I hope.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 2129 viewsSalisburySaint

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 22:33 - Feb 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Another Shane Long style GENUINE limbs match I hope.

Another batch of just over 850 tickets now made available just under 4,000 sold so far
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 10:27 - Feb 12 with 2092 viewsericofarabia

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 09:47 - Feb 12 by SalisburySaint

Another batch of just over 850 tickets now made available just under 4,000 sold so far

.... and today is the 1st chance for Membership Holders to purchase!
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:07 - Feb 12 with 1988 viewsdirk_doone

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 10:27 - Feb 12 by ericofarabia

What's the maximum allocation the club can still get? I guess Liverpool may have released some potential away blocks to home fans already.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:39 - Feb 12 with 1919 viewshedgeend61

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:07 - Feb 12 by dirk_doone

What's the maximum allocation the club can still get? I guess Liverpool may have released some potential away blocks to home fans already.

FA Cup max allocation is 15%, so around 9000 in theory.

The lower tier of Anfield Rd stand holds around 7000 fans, that should be enough, they'd have to put some in the new upper tier if any club asked for the max allocation.
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:50 - Feb 12 with 1892 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:07 - Feb 12 by dirk_doone

We might be OK regarding tickets still being available to us, I was watching MOTD on Saturday and the commentator said this was the first game that the whole Anfield Road extension was open which takes the overall capacity up to 61,000. They were 104 short of 60,000 on Saturday for Burnley so I guess with the extra capacity they can probably give us until the middle of next week to sell our allocation before any decision has to be made. That would give them a week to shift any surplus, given you could probably sell what that surplus would be in Scandinavia in about 20 minutes flat I doubt they will have a problem shifting them. It will be a record attendance for an FA Cup tie at Anfield when we play them.
[Post edited 12 Feb 13:52]
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 15:06 - Feb 12 with 1803 viewsdarthvader

Hot 4 this morning

keep the faith coyr

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 16:26 - Feb 12 with 1694 viewsdjsaint

Over 4.5k now sold!
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 16:28 - Feb 12 with 1692 viewsdarthvader

Got 4 this morning
[Post edited 12 Feb 16:28]

keep the faith coyr

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 16:41 - Feb 12 with 1663 viewsdjsaint

Actually almost 5k now sold!
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 17:05 - Feb 12 with 1630 viewsSalisburySaint

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 16:41 - Feb 12 by djsaint

Actually almost 5k now sold!

Yes around 4,800 which is impressive, especially as loads of regulars I know and I, aren’t going.

With 700 left, will probably sell out tomorrow when they are made available for non members
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 15:19 - Feb 13 with 1227 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 13:50 - Feb 12 by InTimeAddedOn

We might be OK regarding tickets still being available to us, I was watching MOTD on Saturday and the commentator said this was the first game that the whole Anfield Road extension was open which takes the overall capacity up to 61,000. They were 104 short of 60,000 on Saturday for Burnley so I guess with the extra capacity they can probably give us until the middle of next week to sell our allocation before any decision has to be made. That would give them a week to shift any surplus, given you could probably sell what that surplus would be in Scandinavia in about 20 minutes flat I doubt they will have a problem shifting them. It will be a record attendance for an FA Cup tie at Anfield when we play them.
[Post edited 12 Feb 13:52]

Record crowd at Anfield was 61,905 versus Wolves in an FA Cup game in Feb 1952
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 1116 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 15:19 - Feb 13 by SouthSeaSaint

Record crowd at Anfield was 61,905 versus Wolves in an FA Cup game in Feb 1952

But football didn't exist before the PL was created!!!
Only joking, I stand corrected, how on earth did they get that many into the old Anfield, even with three and a half sides terraced. Anfield, Kop excluded, must be double the size now it was then. I know seats take up more room but even so that must have been a really tight squeeze!
As I say, I stand corrected, good stat sir.
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 19:13 - Feb 13 with 1065 viewsericofarabia

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 18:14 - Feb 13 by InTimeAddedOn

Only joking, I stand corrected, how on earth did they get that many into the old Anfield, even with three and a half sides terraced. Anfield, Kop excluded, must be double the size now it was then. I know seats take up more room but even so that must have been a really tight squeeze!

Imagine how many restricted view tickets the away section had
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 19:33 - Feb 13 with 1023 viewsNumber_58

How they squeezed so many people into football grounds back in the day never ceases to amaze. Bolton's Burnden Park was a good example, it's record attendance was almost 70,000, yet it never seemed very big at all (even before they built a supermarket in one corner). Roker Park's record was 75,000 which was hard to believe if you'd gone there in the 90s when the capacity was less than 23,000. You just think "where the f*ck did they put the other 52,000 people?"
[Post edited 13 Feb 19:33]
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 19:55 - Feb 13 with 974 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I have been to Anfield a few times watching Saints as I have family on Merseyside.

As a callow youth I went to Anfield to see Liverpool play Juventus in a European game and found myself in The Kop.

Managed to get in (late) at the top and with the swaying of the Kop crowd ended up half a dozen rows from the front.

An 'interesting' experience.

It was impossible to get out for a piss so people were rolling up newspapers and pissing into them with the contents splashing around on the terraces.
Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 07:30 - Feb 14 with 827 views1teeminants

Bin Dipper Cup tickets flying out the door on 17:05 - Feb 12 by SalisburySaint

Yes around 4,800 which is impressive, especially as loads of regulars I know and I, aren’t going.

With 700 left, will probably sell out tomorrow when they are made available for non members

There’s probably many going who have never been before and see it as a good opportunity to get a ticket that they wouldn’t normally be able to get. Probably loads going with not much history . Middle class families, women kids etc. there’s going to be secret Scouse fans in that figure too who live in Hampshire I expect. I’m not bothering with this either .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024