Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League table for the last 50 years 09:23 - Feb 15 with 7885 viewsfranniesTache

Interesting, Sky have put together a league table from the last 50 years of the game and have us at 11th in the list.

Weirdly given they're such a MASSSSIVE club and clearly the biggest, hugeest, most pashooonist club in the world the skates are 37th.

This surely can't be right given that would make them perennial lower league fodder and not the glaticos of the south coast that we are so often told they are?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13041555/sky-sports-ultimate-leagu
League table for the last 50 years on 15:42 - Feb 19 with 1058 viewshedgeend61

League table for the last 50 years on 11:09 - Feb 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I'm sure that being a connoisseur of league attendances, you can easily find them, and what is embarrasing is that the list above is formed of two sets of consecutive five year spells. We certainly can't match that.

BTW, I have posted the same number twice, the second embarrasing list is formed of the following numbers:

[Post edited 19 Feb 11:52]

Keep on thread please 50 years, not 90-100 years nobody alive would remember.

Last 50 years sub 10000 ave att Pompey 8 Saints 0
Last 50 years sub 14000 ave att Pompey 25 Saints 0

Cracking win for Little ol Pompey, pack em in
League table for the last 50 years on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1038 viewshedgeend61

League table for the last 50 years on 09:53 - Feb 19 by Portchy_Blue

Talking of embarrassing.

Like 130, could you tell us what's embarrassing about recognising players who have won a clubs only major honour?

It won't ever happen to your club remembering your 2008 winners, the only major honour Pompey won in anyone alive lifetimes, as players like Sol are still owed £1.7 million, so them and others won't be getting on the bus, will they?
League table for the last 50 years on 16:02 - Feb 19 with 1015 viewsPatfromPoole

When Francis Tache started this thread, I suspected it would reach about 15 pages.

Slowly but surely, the rapier-like tenacity of our statistical Comical Ali from the island will ensure that we get there.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

League table for the last 50 years on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 967 viewsfranniesTache

League table for the last 50 years on 16:02 - Feb 19 by PatfromPoole

When Francis Tache started this thread, I suspected it would reach about 15 pages.

Slowly but surely, the rapier-like tenacity of our statistical Comical Ali from the island will ensure that we get there.

his ability to post completely arbitrary sh*t to take things of track is really impressive, i'm absolutely convinced he doesn't believe a single word of it either.

Mind you i'd be slightly concerned if he did because frankly that'd be levels of delusion so grand that he probably needs to see someone professionally about it.
League table for the last 50 years on 17:31 - Feb 19 with 946 viewsSFC_Referee

What is the record for the longest thread on this page anyway? As I recall a few years back there being one about either politics or conspiracy stuff that was many pages long

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

League table for the last 50 years on 22:32 - Feb 19 with 814 views1teeminants

League table for the last 50 years on 14:21 - Feb 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Well, this is all rather embarassing

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-southampton/besucherzahlenentwicklung/verein/

Looks like your club have hit all time lows with average attendances
A 7,465 there

And then, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ; we have a

Congratulations, you have just hit new heights that I thought were impossible

4,619 ???? , really ??
[Post edited 19 Feb 14:23]

Nearly 100 years ago whilst yours were 40 /50 years ago

Ok then

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

League table for the last 50 years on 22:36 - Feb 19 with 798 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You obviously have clicked that Attendances for your fans is your achilles heel. Most of you lot are absolutely obsessed with them

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

League table for the last 50 years on 22:41 - Feb 19 with 793 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

League table for the last 50 years on 22:32 - Feb 19 by 1teeminants

Ok then

50 years ago. Obsessed

Franny thread about 50 years ago. Obsessed

Attendances. Obsessed

Login to get fewer ads

League table for the last 50 years on 23:48 - Feb 19 with 764 viewsInTimeAddedOn

League table for the last 50 years on 22:32 - Feb 19 by 1teeminants

Ok then

1teem

130’s Mum is quite annoyed with franniesTashe for starting this thread off as it has upset her dear little Sk8 so much he’s wet the bed on three separate occasions now and she’s running out of dry bed sheets. Just can’t accept the facts can he, bless his chavvy little polyester Lonsdale sox 🙂
League table for the last 50 years on 08:20 - Feb 20 with 678 views1teeminants

League table for the last 50 years on 23:48 - Feb 19 by InTimeAddedOn

1teem

130’s Mum is quite annoyed with franniesTashe for starting this thread off as it has upset her dear little Sk8 so much he’s wet the bed on three separate occasions now and she’s running out of dry bed sheets. Just can’t accept the facts can he, bless his chavvy little polyester Lonsdale sox 🙂

He thinks we’re all obsessed yet he’s the one posting on a saints board.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

League table for the last 50 years on 14:47 - Feb 20 with 565 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

League table for the last 50 years on 17:06 - Feb 19 by franniesTache

his ability to post completely arbitrary sh*t to take things of track is really impressive, i'm absolutely convinced he doesn't believe a single word of it either.

Mind you i'd be slightly concerned if he did because frankly that'd be levels of delusion so grand that he probably needs to see someone professionally about it.

I'm genuinely fascinated by what things you think i do believe and what things I don't believe

Also, in 3 years time, are you still going to be talking about what your club has achieved in the last 50 years???

League table for the last 50 years on 15:17 - Feb 20 with 529 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

League table for the last 50 years on 15:53 - Feb 19 by hedgeend61

Like 130, could you tell us what's embarrassing about recognising players who have won a clubs only major honour?

It won't ever happen to your club remembering your 2008 winners, the only major honour Pompey won in anyone alive lifetimes, as players like Sol are still owed £1.7 million, so them and others won't be getting on the bus, will they?

I honestly think if you had won at least one more proper trophy, you would be able to aswer your own question.

I also think that if your club had won a minor league title in the last say 35/ 40 years, you would also be able to answer the question

League table for the last 50 years on 15:20 - Feb 20 with 513 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

League table for the last 50 years on 08:20 - Feb 20 by 1teeminants

He thinks we’re all obsessed yet he’s the one posting on a saints board.

I'm just here to educate myself on our local rivals

I reckon I could write a doctoral thesis on the obsession with Attendances with fans of your club

League table for the last 50 years on 16:27 - Feb 20 with 472 viewsgrumpy

League table for the last 50 years on 15:20 - Feb 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I'm just here to educate myself on our local rivals

I reckon I could write a doctoral thesis on the obsession with Attendances with fans of your club

Why don't you then?
I'm sure there would be many who would be interested.
[Post edited 20 Feb 16:28]
League table for the last 50 years on 16:40 - Feb 20 with 463 viewsChesham_Saint

League table for the last 50 years on 16:27 - Feb 20 by grumpy

Why don't you then?
I'm sure there would be many who would be interested.
[Post edited 20 Feb 16:28]

Hi Grumps. I I have to ask , why do you bother to respond to this tedious tvvat? She never answers a direct question and, as far as I can tell, still hasn't got passed the GCSE stage at Portsmouth HIgh...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

League table for the last 50 years on 16:47 - Feb 20 with 450 viewsgrumpy

League table for the last 50 years on 16:40 - Feb 20 by Chesham_Saint

Hi Grumps. I I have to ask , why do you bother to respond to this tedious tvvat? She never answers a direct question and, as far as I can tell, still hasn't got passed the GCSE stage at Portsmouth HIgh...

No idea, perhaps we should put him on ignore and watch him thrash about like that damaged android in Alien 😀
[Post edited 20 Feb 16:55]
League table for the last 50 years on 17:15 - Feb 20 with 424 views1ASIN12

League table for the last 50 years on 16:40 - Feb 20 by Chesham_Saint

Have to agree with you there.

The village loon only posts on a wind up.

As others has said loony tunes must be obsessed as it must read this site every day and then occasionally posts something.
League table for the last 50 years on 17:58 - Feb 20 with 399 viewsInTimeAddedOn

League table for the last 50 years on 16:47 - Feb 20 by grumpy

No idea, perhaps we should put him on ignore and watch him thrash about like that damaged android in Alien 😀
[Post edited 20 Feb 16:55]

Already done it before all this nonsense even started. 130 is consigned to the digital sewers below the UI site along with Porchy Blue, it’s so simple, just click the ❌ and hey presto there goes 130 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024