Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground 10:06 - Mar 7 with 1182 viewsPatfromPoole

Leyton Orient would be my pick, not been there before.

Valuable income for Orient, and a day out on the sauce for us.

What's not to like?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 10:08 - Mar 7 with 1168 viewsPatfromPoole

I accept there are obvious policing and stewarding issues, and a million other logistical issues which mean this is a virtual impossibility.

Would have been a top day though.

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 10:41 - Mar 7 with 1090 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Totton FC or Wembley
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 11:25 - Mar 7 with 1039 viewsGRIM

Unless Leyton Orient have moved or improved their ground you would not want to go there.
Not a good experience.
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 11:52 - Mar 7 with 1002 viewsgrumpy

Fratton Park
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 12:43 - Mar 7 with 934 viewskingslandstand1

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 11:25 - Mar 7 by GRIM

Unless Leyton Orient have moved or improved their ground you would not want to go there.
Not a good experience.

We've had a couple of promotions there!! Although I wasn't there in '66, was in 78 (?), which I think was the game that virtually guaranteed the promotion back to the first div!
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 13:03 - Mar 7 with 896 viewsPatfromPoole

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 10:41 - Mar 7 by SouthSeaSaint

Totton FC or Wembley

If we were to play it at Totton, Nick could host an Ugly Inside get-together in his back garden for a pre-match barbecue.

Comical Ali 130 could provide the liquid refreshments.

Would be a bloody triumph of a day.

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 14:33 - Mar 7 with 779 viewsGRIM

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 12:43 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

We've had a couple of promotions there!! Although I wasn't there in '66, was in 78 (?), which I think was the game that virtually guaranteed the promotion back to the first div!

I was at the 78 match.
Is that the one that Tony Funnell scored in ?.
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 14:35 - Mar 7 with 777 viewsSaintNick

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 14:33 - Mar 7 by GRIM

I was at the 78 match.
Is that the one that Tony Funnell scored in ?.

Yes a great evening out, ironically with a similar situation as in 1966, a 1-1 draw at Orient meaning we were promoted barring a really heavy defeat

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 05:32 - Mar 8 with 547 views1teeminants

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 14:35 - Mar 7 by SaintNick

Yes a great evening out, ironically with a similar situation as in 1966, a 1-1 draw at Orient meaning we were promoted barring a really heavy defeat

Yes great evening and I remember a massive crowd surge when the goal went in causing the wall to collapse in front of me . Those were the days .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 10:13 - Mar 8 with 426 viewsGRIM

Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 05:32 - Mar 8 by 1teeminants

Yes great evening and I remember a massive crowd surge when the goal went in causing the wall to collapse in front of me . Those were the days .

Not sure they've ever repaired that wall.
Saturday's game - just play it at a neutral ground on 10:32 - Mar 8 with 409 viewssaints__fan__73

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GIAn9CZXsAA0Buv?format=jpg&name=small

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024