Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man. City 21:35 - Apr 25 with 882 viewsgrumpy

I cant see them not winning the premier again.
Man. City on 21:38 - Apr 25 with 870 views1885_SFC

I'd rather the Gooners did though.

Old School is Cool

Man. City on 21:42 - Apr 25 with 859 viewsgrumpy

Man. City on 21:38 - Apr 25 by 1885_SFC

Such strength in depth.
Man. City on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 829 viewsHMHB

I agree with you I hope Arsenal win it .
Man. City on 21:56 - Apr 25 with 823 viewskingslandstand1

I thought Brighton were supposed to be the team of the future and the ones to look out for less than a year ago and De Zerbi the next manager to be poached by a top 6 team? Much as Poch and Koeman were a few years ago> How much success did they have at the end of the day

Not much improvement there as whn those who left us for better things

I think Brighton fans may need to start getting a bit more realistic as to where they are going, or am I just a sour grapes old git looking at where we are now
Man. City on 22:08 - Apr 25 with 800 viewsSouthamptonfan

I would much rather Man City win the league than Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U. I think it would be good if Arsenal win it for a change. Anyone but Liverpool or United.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Man. City on 22:32 - Apr 25 with 772 viewsA1079

Not that bothered who wins it between Man City and Arsenal. I used to dislike Arsenal fans as they were very arrogant when they were winning things and I do recall when I came out of Highbury after a 2-2 draw lots of Arsenal fans were saying, we should really be beating teams like Southampton as if they had some given right to win.
Man. City on 22:44 - Apr 25 with 751 views1teeminants

Yep Come on Arsenal !

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Man. City on 01:55 - Apr 26 with 666 viewssolent_toffee

Same here. Guardiola is doing my head in now, always cry arsing. But don’t think City lose another point now. Delighted that Klopp farewell tour is falling flat on its arse. Couldn’t happen to a nicer cult.
Login to get fewer ads

Man. City on 09:32 - Apr 26 with 520 viewsIfonly

Man. City on 22:32 - Apr 25 by A1079

Not that bothered who wins it between Man City and Arsenal. I used to dislike Arsenal fans as they were very arrogant when they were winning things and I do recall when I came out of Highbury after a 2-2 draw lots of Arsenal fans were saying, we should really be beating teams like Southampton as if they had some given right to win.

They do have a right to expect to beat us. Maybe not God given, but money given. Ever since players won their Bosman rights, league placings are very strongly predicted by how much a club spends on wages. Arsenal's revenues are three times as high as ours (2023 figures). Three times! They should expect to beat us regularly at home, not every time but regularly. I don't think that's arrogant, just realistic. That's just the way football is these days.

In the same year, our revenues were 6 times as high as Cardiff's and are probably still much higher, so we should expect to beat them. If we don't go up our revenues will start to look more like Cardiff's and a very long way from Arsenal's.
Man. City on 09:45 - Apr 26 with 507 viewsyateleysaint

Man. City on 01:55 - Apr 26 by solent_toffee

Same here. Guardiola is doing my head in now, always cry arsing. But don’t think City lose another point now. Delighted that Klopp farewell tour is falling flat on its arse. Couldn’t happen to a nicer cult.

I hate the bloke and was pleased to see him looking ill the other night.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Man. City on 09:55 - Apr 26 with 496 views1885_SFC

Man. City on 01:55 - Apr 26 by solent_toffee

Twas a good, heartily sung rendition of "You lost the League - at Goodison Park' ringing out the other night. I just kept smirking, thinking of Mr Spitty-man's face... the absolute Grade A whiny tool.

Old School is Cool

Man. City on 10:43 - Apr 26 with 472 viewsstmichael

With that officiating they can’t fail

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Man. City on 14:26 - Apr 26 with 394 viewssolent_toffee

Man. City on 09:55 - Apr 26 by 1885_SFC

Twas a good, heartily sung rendition of "You lost the League - at Goodison Park' ringing out the other night. I just kept smirking, thinking of Mr Spitty-man's face... the absolute Grade A whiny tool.

Something for a Friday afternoon…..

Can you imagine being one of their plastic fans?
Man. City on 14:44 - Apr 26 with 375 viewsericofarabia

My absolute hatred of Klopp and all things Liverpool FC over rides for normal level of dislike I have for either Arsenal or Man City.
Man. City on 19:17 - Apr 26 with 303 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man. City on 14:44 - Apr 26 by ericofarabia

My absolute hatred of Klopp and all things Liverpool FC over rides for normal level of dislike I have for either Arsenal or Man City.

I have to agree 👍

Watching years and years of coverage of Klopp's final year lifting trophy after trophy would have been too much to stomach. For a change would be great if Arsenal won it, but as I said would much rather Man City than any of the others.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024