Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th 08:59 - May 8 with 1200 viewsPatfromPoole

Putting myself forward as almost certainly being in that number.

WE LEAVE THE PUB EARLY ON SUNDAY TO JOIN A BIG QUEUE FOR TICKETS ON.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:01 - May 8 with 1196 viewsSaintNick

Or alternatively get there early and then go to the pub, I generally find that is the best option as it means no queues

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:13 - May 8 with 1169 viewsPatfromPoole

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:01 - May 8 by SaintNick

Or alternatively get there early and then go to the pub, I generally find that is the best option as it means no queues

That didn’t work for me up at Stoke, as they didn’t open the away ticket office (effectively the turnstiles) until about 75 minutes before the game.

And then my envelope contained tickets for Stoke v Leeds which was being played a couple of weeks later.

So I had to walk round the ground to the home ticket office for them to re-print the tickets.

Missed the pub completely.

Was a good job we won that night, or else your driver would have been decidedly grouchy….

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:16 - May 8 with 1166 viewsSaintNick

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:13 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

That didn’t work for me up at Stoke, as they didn’t open the away ticket office (effectively the turnstiles) until about 75 minutes before the game.

And then my envelope contained tickets for Stoke v Leeds which was being played a couple of weeks later.

So I had to walk round the ground to the home ticket office for them to re-print the tickets.

Missed the pub completely.

Was a good job we won that night, or else your driver would have been decidedly grouchy….

Yes but that was an evening game, so generally people dont get there till about 90 minutes before.

You missed a good game that night, did you go up to the Leeds game and use your tickets ?

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:16 - May 8 with 1166 viewsBuggalugs

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:01 - May 8 by SaintNick

But then you're stuck going to a rammed pub near the ground, thus wasting even more time queueing for drinks...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:33 - May 8 with 1145 viewsSaintNick

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:16 - May 8 by Buggalugs

But then you're stuck going to a rammed pub near the ground, thus wasting even more time queueing for drinks...

West Brom should be easier than most as it has the Hawthorns station right next to it, which is 7 minutes from Snow Hill station, you could be there and back in half an hour.

Likewise the designated away pub is just one stop away and a couple of minutes.

It is a pain in the arse when the tickets don't arrive, but it isn't insurmountable, just a drama not a crisis.

I had to pick up mine at Arsenal a few years ago and that was a real pain as the nearest pub is about 15 mins walk away

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:21 - May 8 with 1120 viewsPatfromPoole

I will be the first on here to praise our ticket office and Royal Mail if our tickets arrive in time.

There are just too many stages in the process where it is likely to go wrong though.

Perhaps West Brom's ticket office might issue me with tickets for a live screening of the Final....

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:22 - May 8 with 1120 viewssledger

my west brom ticket turned up this morning,so they can turn them round quick if they want
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:24 - May 8 with 1116 viewsPatfromPoole

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:22 - May 8 by sledger

my west brom ticket turned up this morning,so they can turn them round quick if they want

Home leg or away leg?

Login to get fewer ads

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 11:36 - May 8 with 1066 viewssledger

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:24 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

Home leg or away leg?

away,unbelievable eh
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 11:55 - May 8 with 1051 viewsPatfromPoole

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 11:36 - May 8 by sledger

away,unbelievable eh

Great stuff.

I am hearing of other deliveries landing today, which must be some kind of record from our ticket office.

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 12:58 - May 8 with 1010 viewsAscot_Saint

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 11:55 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

Great stuff.

I am hearing of other deliveries landing today, which must be some kind of record from our ticket office.

Mine were delivered today too. The away tickets.
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 13:19 - May 8 with 995 viewsBLEEDRED

Arrived today, never had a ticket delivered so quickly (away)
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 13:30 - May 8 with 978 viewsTimSaint

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 09:33 - May 8 by SaintNick

West Brom should be easier than most as it has the Hawthorns station right next to it, which is 7 minutes from Snow Hill station, you could be there and back in half an hour.

Likewise the designated away pub is just one stop away and a couple of minutes.

It is a pain in the arse when the tickets don't arrive, but it isn't insurmountable, just a drama not a crisis.

I had to pick up mine at Arsenal a few years ago and that was a real pain as the nearest pub is about 15 mins walk away

The Vine is always an excellent venue for pre-match and not too far from the away end. Great selection of beers and food. Plenty of street parking around there as well for those driving.

TimSaint

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 13:35 - May 8 with 965 viewsSalisburySaint

Made the sensible decision to collect from St Mary’s, didn’t want the hassle of hoping they’d turn up on time

Most of mates tickets turned up this morning
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 14:04 - May 8 with 925 viewsPatfromPoole

Bloody hell.

Tickets have arrived

Well done Ticket Office and Royal Mail

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 14:39 - May 8 with 898 viewsSaintNick

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 14:04 - May 8 by PatfromPoole

Bloody hell.

Tickets have arrived

Well done Ticket Office and Royal Mail

Yes my tickets have arrived as well, just goes to show what they can do when they get on with the job as they are pushed for time

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 16:51 - May 8 with 811 viewsSalisburySaint

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 14:39 - May 8 by SaintNick

Yes my tickets have arrived as well, just goes to show what they can do when they get on with the job as they are pushed for time

Be interesting to see how the ticket office manage getting 36k tickets out on time should we reach the final !, with just 8 days to manage this.
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 17:56 - May 8 with 766 viewsBLEEDRED

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 16:51 - May 8 by SalisburySaint

Be interesting to see how the ticket office manage getting 36k tickets out on time should we reach the final !, with just 8 days to manage this.

I believe that Ticketmaster will handle the sales, and it will be print at home only
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 21:39 - May 8 with 625 viewsSalisburySaint

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 17:56 - May 8 by BLEEDRED

I believe that Ticketmaster will handle the sales, and it will be print at home only

Was told yesterday at the box office, that Saints not ticketmaster will deal with our ticket sales
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 08:04 - May 9 with 472 viewskingslandstand1

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 17:56 - May 8 by BLEEDRED

Hope not. I want a "proper" ticket to keep as with other Wembley tickets we have
The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 10:54 - May 9 with 417 viewsfranniesTache

The "Who's Collecting Tickets from the West Brom Ticket Office on Sunday th on 08:04 - May 9 by kingslandstand1

Hope not. I want a "proper" ticket to keep as with other Wembley tickets we have

why do you want a proper ticket for norwich vs west brom?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024