Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wembley tickets 12:32 - May 21 with 3841 viewssledger

mine turned up this morning,good job by saints
wembley tickets on 10:12 - May 23 with 1149 viewscocklebreath

Mine arrived this morning. Get in.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

wembley tickets on 10:29 - May 23 with 1114 viewsDorsetIan

My first two have arrived and I managed to get another one (for me) in the extras yesterday.

Those are collection only and not available until noon tomorrow, which is annoying as I am passing through Southampton today.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

wembley tickets on 13:07 - May 23 with 1003 viewsyateleysaint

wembley tickets on 07:17 - May 23 by SalisburySaint

I’ve not received mine yet, bought them Saturday, yet my sons bought Sunday arrived yesterday

Still two more days to go before I contact club about the possibility of duplicate tickets

Is it a good omen that Saints are still acting like it’s 1976?

Just off to send a fax now.

Then a message by homing pigeon.

Smoke signals next.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

wembley tickets on 13:23 - May 23 with 994 viewsTimSaint

I’ve not received mine yet, bought them Saturday, yet my sons bought Sunday arrived yesterday

Still two more days to go before I contact club about the possibility of duplicate tickets

Our group's tickets were purchased on Sunday and arrived 20 minutes ago.

TimSaint

wembley tickets on 17:52 - May 23 with 902 viewsCushty01

Our 4 tickets arrived today , next stop the green man.
wembley tickets on 18:48 - May 23 with 863 viewsSalisburySaint

My tickets and my brothers arrived today, so all sorted now
wembley tickets on 19:20 - May 23 with 836 viewsfranniesTache

wembley tickets on 17:52 - May 23 by Cushty01

Our 4 tickets arrived today , next stop the green man.

Genuinely don’t understand why anyone would go to the green man of their own choice, up there as one of the worst pubs in the county
wembley tickets on 19:35 - May 23 with 801 viewscocklebreath

wembley tickets on 19:20 - May 23 by franniesTache

Genuinely don’t understand why anyone would go to the green man of their own choice, up there as one of the worst pubs in the county

They want a sing song with loads of saints fans. I had a great time in there pre league cup final even if it did take about 2 hours to get a pint of fosters in a plastic

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

wembley tickets on 21:52 - May 23 with 707 viewsfranniesTache

wembley tickets on 19:35 - May 23 by cocklebreath

They want a sing song with loads of saints fans. I had a great time in there pre league cup final even if it did take about 2 hours to get a pint of fosters in a plastic

I begrudge queueing for 20mins to pay the best part of a tenner for the worst possible pint in a plastic pot, and if it rains the garden is a mudslide
wembley tickets on 23:29 - May 23 with 649 viewsPatfromPoole

But you can sing “Pompey get battered…” with Voice of the Fans Saint Rob, mush…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

wembley tickets on 13:38 - May 24 with 533 viewsdarthvader

wembley tickets on 18:48 - May 23 by SalisburySaint

My tickets and my brothers arrived today, so all sorted now

Mine come yesterday , 4 and the other 1 went to my daughter's house .

That lifted alot of stress ..now uts the travelling, and the actual game itself .
Excited and scared in equal amounts

keep the faith coyr

wembley tickets on 14:06 - May 24 with 510 viewsTimSaint

We used to go there years back for England games. It was handy for meeting mates who were travelling to London from all over the country and on the Metropolitan Line it is only 2 stops from Baker Street to Wembley Park.

Now though, we hate it. It is way too busy, the queues to get served are as stupid as their prices and the glasses are plastic. There are loads of alternatives (thanks for the earlier recommendations), so I'm sure we will be fine on Sunday.

Edit - got confused with the Globe at Baker Street (equally as bad). There are a few Green Man pubs about though, but not a fan of the one at Wembley either. :-)
[Post edited 24 May 14:55]

TimSaint

wembley tickets on 17:40 - May 24 with 453 viewsA1079

My brother managed to order the tickets at 9:30 Monday but his tickets have not turned up and unless they turn up tomorrow he has to go to Wembley for 11am on Sunday - flipping stressful. He lives in Basingstoke and always has a nightmare with the post. Collecting them from Southampton FC did not appear to be an option. Just hope they come tomorrow to save the Sunday hassle and worry.
wembley tickets on 18:10 - May 24 with 416 viewsdarthvader

wembley tickets on 17:40 - May 24 by A1079

My brother managed to order the tickets at 9:30 Monday but his tickets have not turned up and unless they turn up tomorrow he has to go to Wembley for 11am on Sunday - flipping stressful. He lives in Basingstoke and always has a nightmare with the post. Collecting them from Southampton FC did not appear to be an option. Just hope they come tomorrow to save the Sunday hassle and worry.

Jesus , fingers crossed!!

keep the faith coyr

wembley tickets on 19:32 - May 24 with 372 viewsUlsterBaz

wembley tickets on 17:40 - May 24 by A1079

Mine hadn’t appeared either (we’ve had no post at all this week) so I popped down to the local sorting office first thing this morning. Lo and behold they were sitting gathering dust. 🙄
wembley tickets on 22:57 - May 24 with 276 viewsA1079

wembley tickets on 19:32 - May 24 by UlsterBaz

Mine hadn’t appeared either (we’ve had no post at all this week) so I popped down to the local sorting office first thing this morning. Lo and behold they were sitting gathering dust. 🙄

I suspect that is the case with my brother's post as he has had similar issues before and it is clear it has been held. The problem is Basingstoke in their infinite wisdom closed down their distribution centre and merged it with Reading and Swindon. My instinct is that those centres deal with post in their areas first and then Basingstoke. As they say, there is 1st class, 2nd class and Basingstoke class (not that you would normally put the words Basingstoke and class in the same sentence!).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024