Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread 10:51 - Jun 17 with 16054 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it (3 points) leave
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 15:26 - Jun 21 with 1664 viewsHooping_Mad

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 09:29 - Jun 21 by BrianMcCarthy

It was dreadful, Connell. It was also hod and very humid. These are all factors.

What I found more worrying was the body language in the tunnel beforehand and at half-time, where the players looked flat. On the pitch there was far, far too many shrugs and hand gestures. The team looked slow, disjointed and frustrated.

Plenty time to turn it around 1990-style but the post-match analysis might have to be frank and honest first.

Foden in particular looked unhappy.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 16:07 - Jun 21 with 1543 viewsQPROslo

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 00:16 - Jun 21 by 1JD

The problem is Rice is not a number 6. He can’t play out, he’s a crab footballer. 105m for half a centre mid. So you put him at 8, where he plays for Arsenal for the last third of the season, because they’d figured that out also, Jorginho at 6. But Rice doesn’t get in at 8 - that’s Bellingham.

Wharton 6, Bellingham 8, Foden 10. Perfect balance and stocked with pure quality.
[Post edited 21 Jun 0:16]

I'd like to see your 3 in a 4 3 3 though my blue white eyes say Eze for Foden who has not done too well in this tournament. I'd have 2 proper wide men each side of Kane in Saka and Gordon. So far there has been next to nothing threatening down our left side, until Eze came on late. We need Shaw at LB too.
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 21 with 1457 viewsBurnleyhoop

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 21:13 - Jun 20 by paulparker

Imagine having Grealish , Rashford, Maddison , Sancho, Palmer , Foden at your disposal but have no clue where to play them , instead your playing Watkins, Eze , Bowen , Gallagher , TAA
Southgate is serving up slop

If you think Rashford has been better than Eze in the season just gone, you’re deluded.

Rashford simply couldn’t be arsed. Eze deserves his chance, but throwing him on for the last 15 in a game England have given up on is hardly ideal. Not one player stepped up in that game. Utter shambles and Southgate is totally culpable.
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 18:31 - Jun 21 with 1311 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 15:26 - Jun 21 by Hooping_Mad

Foden in particular looked unhappy.

True.

Equally, Kane looks miserable playing as sweeper too.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 20:18 - Jun 21 with 1167 viewspaulparker

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 21 by Burnleyhoop

If you think Rashford has been better than Eze in the season just gone, you’re deluded.

Rashford simply couldn’t be arsed. Eze deserves his chance, but throwing him on for the last 15 in a game England have given up on is hardly ideal. Not one player stepped up in that game. Utter shambles and Southgate is totally culpable.

Rashford has tournament experience, Grealish has tournament experience
Your not playing league football its quick tournament then knockouts , these players have done it for England and champions league
Id sooner these two on than Eze and Bowen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 20:54 - Jun 21 with 1128 viewsWatford_Ranger

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 20:18 - Jun 21 by paulparker

Your not playing league football its quick tournament then knockouts , these players have done it for England and champions league

Everyone has to play their first tournament to get tournament experience. Both Rashford and Grealish have a history of mediocrity for England after poor seasons. He’d have been crucified for taking all the usual favourites.
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 22:50 - Jun 21 with 1003 viewsSuperhoops2808

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 14:05 - Jun 21 by CLAREMAN1995

Nothing tops this one so far " Southgate wears a helmet on his Peleton Bike "

I think comes close

'Southgate wears a seatbelt on the toilet'
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 21 with 985 viewskensalriser

For all that Griezmann and Kante looked decent enough, that was a pretty tedious game in the end and of course, the draw suited both.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 00:41 - Jun 22 with 926 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 21 by kensalriser

For all that Griezmann and Kante looked decent enough, that was a pretty tedious game in the end and of course, the draw suited both.

I thought France were well on top and missed multiple chances plus passed up too many shots trying to play the perfect pass instead of shooting . No KM either so that rest and recovery will stand to him.
Having said all that Holland got completly screwed by VAR for that goalie interference what a load of siht it was an excellent goal just wiped out
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 07:03 - Jun 22 with 786 viewsdaveB

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 00:41 - Jun 22 by CLAREMAN1995

I thought France were well on top and missed multiple chances plus passed up too many shots trying to play the perfect pass instead of shooting . No KM either so that rest and recovery will stand to him.
Having said all that Holland got completly screwed by VAR for that goalie interference what a load of siht it was an excellent goal just wiped out

would have been handy if that goal stood and it put France ion the other side of the draw but trust the English to mess VAR up
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 07:47 - Jun 22 with 736 viewsdaveB

I think it's hard to put Rashford in given the season he had but England best performances since the World Cup were the 2 games v Italy and Macedonia at home. All 3 games you had width on the left with either Grealish or Rashford so then if you play Trent in midfield you can use his range of passing with a stretched pitch

I'd agree Eze and Bowen over Grealish looks a mistake now as his options for someone to stay on the left is limited to Gordon now as Eze gives you the same problem as Foden in wanting to come inside

That's the big change he needs to make to give the team balance, pick a left winger and leave out Foden. He'll get slaughtered when we go out for not picking him but we're going out anyway playing like this
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 21:41 - Jun 22 with 479 viewsBurnleyhoop

Rashford lost his “hunger” for the game long ago, prima Donna with a poor attitude. Grealish heading the same way. Both more interested in partying than putting their bodies on the line for club or country.

Eze, Palmer, Gordon and to a lesser extent Bowen, have had great seasons and Southgate was absolutely right to select them. The fact he hasn’t got a clue how to set them up is another story.
Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 09:26 - Jun 23 with 334 viewspaulparker

Denmark 🇩🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Match Thread on 21:41 - Jun 22 by Burnleyhoop

Rashford lost his “hunger” for the game long ago, prima Donna with a poor attitude. Grealish heading the same way. Both more interested in partying than putting their bodies on the line for club or country.

Eze, Palmer, Gordon and to a lesser extent Bowen, have had great seasons and Southgate was absolutely right to select them. The fact he hasn’t got a clue how to set them up is another story.

I wouldn’t say Rashford or Grealish have lost their hunger for the game , they both have had stop start seasons in Grealish case he was injured and couldn’t back into the team on a regular basis
But this is quick turnaround football not league you need someone to turn on a bit of magic when it’s needed I don’t want to see Bowen run around like a headless chicken , Southgate has again dumped Grealish & Maddison because of their “party boy image” it’s madness when they have the ability to change a game in an instant
One thing I would say that I don’t think anyone has bought up yet is our fitness levels compared to every single team , actually both England & Scotland look like they are on a football beano
Again you have to question why all of these players were allowed to jet off around the world a week before meeting up , these England managers moan about the time they have together with the players when that week would have been better spent on the training ground

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024