Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we were never born 23:51 - Jun 22 with 1264 viewsqprxtc

Would our conscience/soul be used by something else?

We’re we destined for this life and we have no choice?

What if I hadn't won the race to my mums womb?

Thoughts of a life lived in fog of empty questions.

What if QPR and XTC never existed. Would I have been a f ucking genius?

Boomshanka baby
[Post edited 22 Jun 23:53]
If we were never born on 23:54 - Jun 22 with 1245 viewsnumptydumpty

If we were never born, we would never die !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

If we were never born on 23:59 - Jun 22 with 1221 viewsqprxtc

If we were never born on 23:54 - Jun 22 by numptydumpty

If we were never born, we would never die !!

But if I don’t die , I can’t be born again.

I want to be reincarnated baby. Makes death something worth living for.
[Post edited 23 Jun 0:00]
If we were never born on 01:01 - Jun 23 with 1150 viewsnumptydumpty

If we were never born on 23:59 - Jun 22 by qprxtc

But if I don’t die , I can’t be born again.

I want to be reincarnated baby. Makes death something worth living for.
[Post edited 23 Jun 0:00]

That's what I believe in.

There must be more

Perhaps you could be reincarnated xtc as the new centre forward for qpr.

Possibly your future destiny

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

If we were never born on 01:25 - Jun 23 with 1135 viewsHooparoo

If we were never born on 01:01 - Jun 23 by numptydumpty

That's what I believe in.

There must be more

Perhaps you could be reincarnated xtc as the new centre forward for qpr.

Possibly your future destiny

I have a Thai friend (Buddhist) who once said to me that any place or race or culture you feel an affinity with or dream about they believe is evidence of a past life. As a Christian I don’t believe in reincarnation but “if” it was true, it would certainly explain a few things that I’ve experienced on my travels. Would certainly explain why we’re attracted to specific cultures and places but not all of them.

Guess we’ll all find out for ourselves one day 😇

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

If we were never born on 01:30 - Jun 23 with 1123 viewsBoston

If we were never born on 01:25 - Jun 23 by Hooparoo

I have a Thai friend (Buddhist) who once said to me that any place or race or culture you feel an affinity with or dream about they believe is evidence of a past life. As a Christian I don’t believe in reincarnation but “if” it was true, it would certainly explain a few things that I’ve experienced on my travels. Would certainly explain why we’re attracted to specific cultures and places but not all of them.

Guess we’ll all find out for ourselves one day 😇

Stick with the Thai, I've always liked a bit of thigh.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If we were never born on 02:04 - Jun 23 with 1112 viewsDannyPaddox

If we were never born on 08:20 - Jun 23 with 972 viewsdandaqpr

I think that there is only one real miracle, and that is that we are here, we’re born. Think of the odds of your grandparents meeting ? Times that by the odds of your parents meeting ? Times that by your sperm getting into your mothers egg first ? ( I understand that if a different sperm had made it first , then you wouldn’t be you ? )
So the odds of all that happening runs into the billions. I contend that this is our one life and we should live it as best we can , without hurting or harming anyone or anything else.
I understand that atoms and molecules exist forever, just changing their structural compositions.
So the biological/ chemical parts of us are sort of recycled, but without consciousness.
I find the Greek Philosopher Epicurus enlightening in this regard.
If we were never born on 11:02 - Jun 23 with 878 viewsloftus77

Maybe we have never been born at all. Its all actually AI invented in Ancient Egyptian times. Keanu Reeves. And nothing that is good ever dies. Or something like that.

I read a quote once that you're going to be dead for 80 million years, so sure as hell enjoy this 80. 80M years being the breakdown period of carbon so you actually come back as an amoeba, or something? We're in the 4th Round by then too.
Login to get fewer ads

If we were never born on 11:22 - Jun 23 with 844 viewsGaryBannister86

If we were never born on 11:02 - Jun 23 by loftus77

Maybe we have never been born at all. Its all actually AI invented in Ancient Egyptian times. Keanu Reeves. And nothing that is good ever dies. Or something like that.

I read a quote once that you're going to be dead for 80 million years, so sure as hell enjoy this 80. 80M years being the breakdown period of carbon so you actually come back as an amoeba, or something? We're in the 4th Round by then too.

Not that I think about this more now I am over 50, but the thing that always hit home with me was when someone said that you were dead for billions of years before you were born, and it didn't bother you then, so why be bothered about it now?

Not sure if that is reassuring or even weirder.
If we were never born on 12:12 - Jun 23 with 792 viewsDavieQPR

Knowing my luck I would be reincarnated as myself.
If we were never born on 12:35 - Jun 23 with 762 viewsHayesender

If we were never born on 11:02 - Jun 23 by loftus77

I reckon in 80 million years time, our atoms will still be discussing whether to buy the houses on Ellerslie road

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If we were never born on 22:35 - Jun 23 with 586 viewssilky

This was fascinating!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

If we were never born on 22:44 - Jun 23 with 567 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

If we were never born on 12:12 - Jun 23 by DavieQPR

🤣😂🤣
If we were never born on 22:53 - Jun 23 with 546 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

One day we all face death and will have to face the person we chose to become. Life is all about choices, no excuses, and we are who we are because we want to be that person.

I'm not into organised religion, but this isn't all there is.

I won't even hurt a woodlouse or a spider, just incase.
If we were never born on 23:06 - Jun 23 with 532 viewsqprxtc

Watched a Brian Cox (dream scientist one) saying that, given some sort of shit and stuff basically we are the only advanced species ever or ever will be.

He’s a clever bloke that was in a shit band.

I’m meant to trust his opinions on life and XTC’s fifth album?

Life. Use it up or wear it out.

No idea what I’m talking about now. Started in a sprint , ended on my arse, gravel in the gob.
If we were never born on 23:41 - Jun 23 with 492 viewsPunteR

There's two worlds. One is on Earth, physical matter. The other is the spirit world. I cant explain how electricity works. i cant see it but its there. same with radio waves. Theres stuff going on around us we cant see but we except its there . like WIFI.
100% i dont believe that when i die i go to heaven, im calling BS on that. What is that place?
To answer XTC(imo), if the sperm doesnt reach the egg, you dont exist, at all. Reincarnation is BS too .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If we were never born on 00:19 - Jun 24 with 471 viewsCateLeBonR

If we were never born, we never would have been to Loftus Road.
If we were never born on 08:21 - Jun 24 with 367 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If we were never born on 12:12 - Jun 23 by DavieQPR

Well, obviously, you've got the embarrassing 2058/59 season to endure, but it's nice to know one of our breatheren will be around for the 2069 to 2083 glory seasons.

If you can: try letting us know somehow, what the amazing 2078/9 season was like.

Ohh, and enjoy your Knighthood.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If we were never born on 12:35 - Jun 24 with 265 viewsBluce_Ree

Hard to think we've got a soul, in the ethereal, magical sense of the word. If we've got souls do dogs? If dogs do, do ants? If ants do, does John Terry?

There's 8 billion humans and most of us are shite. That's a lot of souls that aren't worth shit.

And anyway the Earth is finite. We're fked eventually. What then? You can't be reincarnated when the Earth is fked, scorched rock. What then? 8 billion souls reborn on Moon Base Alpha?

The fk am I meant to do there?

Bruh, give me 75-ish years and then call it there before everything really goes to shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024