Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiche Opinions 19:12 - Apr 29 with 6143 viewsBoston

Not my thing really.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
Quiche Opinions on 19:35 - Apr 29 with 4918 viewsR_from_afar

Well, I absolutely adore quiche mmm

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

1
Quiche Opinions on 22:29 - Apr 29 with 4799 viewsTwoHalves

Real Men Don’t Have Quiche Opinions
1
Quiche Opinions on 22:50 - Apr 29 with 4731 viewsnumptydumpty

Over rated food for yuppies !!!

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
Quiche Opinions on 22:53 - Apr 29 with 4747 viewsMrSheen

Quiche Opinions on 19:35 - Apr 29 by R_from_afar

Well, I absolutely adore quiche mmm


I’m shocked, shocked!

(Quiche Lorraine, if you’re buying.)
1
Quiche Opinions on 22:57 - Apr 29 with 4742 viewsBoston

Quiche Opinions on 22:53 - Apr 29 by MrSheen

I’m shocked, shocked!

(Quiche Lorraine, if you’re buying.)


Back in the punk rock days, I knew a Quiche Lorraine...and a Venereal Denise.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4
Quiche Opinions on 23:41 - Apr 29 with 4690 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I love bacon but a quishe should be cheese.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Quiche Opinions on 23:43 - Apr 29 with 4685 viewsPunteR

Quiche is rank. Its sick with a pastry base.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

5
Quiche Opinions on 00:09 - Apr 30 with 4651 viewsdaveB

Quiche Opinions on 22:50 - Apr 29 by numptydumpty

Over rated food for yuppies !!!


I do like a nice Quiche and where my filofax
3
Login to get fewer ads

Quiche Opinions on 07:03 - Apr 30 with 4544 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

My Nan would pronounce it 'Quicky'.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

3
Quiche Opinions on 10:50 - Apr 30 with 4445 viewswombat

Quiche Opinions on 07:03 - Apr 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

My Nan would pronounce it 'Quicky'.


thats must have made the evening dinners intresting ,

anyone fancy a quicky for dinner tonight ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

5
Quiche Opinions on 15:42 - May 3 with 4234 viewsDannyPaddox

What with the injury I haven’t seen enough of Lar Quiche to form an opinion either way yet. Though he would obviously make the Bakery Park Rangers XI alongside Pita Hucker, Lee Cookie, and Richard Baguette.
1
Quiche Opinions on 15:47 - May 3 with 4198 viewsloftboy

Can’t eat Quiche, texture makes me feel sick. I’m the same with scrambled eggs.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

1
Quiche Opinions on 16:02 - May 3 with 4147 viewsBklynRanger

Quiche Opinions on 15:42 - May 3 by DannyPaddox

What with the injury I haven’t seen enough of Lar Quiche to form an opinion either way yet. Though he would obviously make the Bakery Park Rangers XI alongside Pita Hucker, Lee Cookie, and Richard Baguette.


Martin Sausage Rowlands was a good player
1
Quiche Opinions on 16:05 - May 3 with 4140 viewsqprxtc

0
Quiche Opinions on 16:19 - May 3 with 4112 viewsDannyPaddox

Quiche Opinions on 16:05 - May 3 by qprxtc



He can pronounce Quiche but not Niezche.

Neechy 😆
0
Quiche Opinions on 16:26 - May 3 with 4099 viewsFredManRave

Quiche Opinions on 07:03 - Apr 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

My Nan would pronounce it 'Quicky'.



Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Quiche Opinions on 17:56 - May 3 with 4028 viewsqpr_1968

Quiche Opinions on 22:57 - Apr 29 by Boston

Back in the punk rock days, I knew a Quiche Lorraine...and a Venereal Denise.


venereal denise didnt support qpr by any chance......did she ?

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Quiche Opinions on 19:37 - May 3 with 3978 viewskensalriser

Quiche Opinions on 15:42 - May 3 by DannyPaddox

What with the injury I haven’t seen enough of Lar Quiche to form an opinion either way yet. Though he would obviously make the Bakery Park Rangers XI alongside Pita Hucker, Lee Cookie, and Richard Baguette.


Not forgetting Stan Boules.

Mark Warburton as manager, obviously.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

1
Quiche Opinions on 21:16 - May 3 with 3927 viewsBoston

Quiche Opinions on 17:56 - May 3 by qpr_1968

venereal denise didnt support qpr by any chance......did she ?


No, gulp; another club sporting blue in the borough.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Quiche Opinions on 22:05 - May 3 with 3894 viewsR_from_afar

Quiche Opinions on 22:53 - Apr 29 by MrSheen

I’m shocked, shocked!

(Quiche Lorraine, if you’re buying.)


Haha 😄, I never was cool, although I once tried really hard to achieve that. I abandoned that quest decades ago .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Quiche Opinions on 22:09 - May 3 with 3864 viewsNorrisGreen

It's a flan though.
1
Quiche Opinions on 22:18 - May 3 with 3848 viewsR_from_afar

Quiche Opinions on 10:50 - Apr 30 by wombat

thats must have made the evening dinners intresting ,

anyone fancy a quicky for dinner tonight ?


In other news, the area in which I am - hopefully - soon going to be living in is called The Gyle (pronounced guile).

In German, geil - pronounced the same - means awesome, obsessed and horny.

When I lived in Austria, one of the other lodgers in my house - a very pleasant and attractive young woman - came from a tiny village out in the sticks, more specifically Gailtal; the Gail part is, again, pronounced guile.

Blokes used to be in hysterics when she sheepishly told them she came from Randy Valley . Men, eh?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Quiche Opinions on 22:20 - May 3 with 3829 viewsR_from_afar

Quiche Opinions on 15:42 - May 3 by DannyPaddox

What with the injury I haven’t seen enough of Lar Quiche to form an opinion either way yet. Though he would obviously make the Bakery Park Rangers XI alongside Pita Hucker, Lee Cookie, and Richard Baguette.


The centre back berths are sorted, I give you Richard and Jimmy Bun .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Quiche Opinions on 12:13 - May 5 with 3613 viewsMrSheen

Quiche Opinions on 22:20 - May 3 by R_from_afar

The centre back berths are sorted, I give you Richard and Jimmy Bun .


Esteban Granery
1
Quiche Opinions on 13:28 - May 5 with 3570 viewsDannyPaddox

Quiche Opinions on 22:09 - May 3 by NorrisGreen

It's a flan though.


Mick Flan-again?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026