Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beach brawls erupt across the UK 12:57 - Aug 1 with 3679 viewsdirk_doone

Seems people are missing football:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/beach-brawls-erupt-across-the-uk-as-thousa

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:43 - Aug 1 with 2838 viewssolent_toffee

On a slightly related subject, all I’m reading in the last few days is people from the council and tourist boards Cornwall kicking off about tourists having the temerity to go on holiday down there, literally a couple of months after cry arsing to the government asking for lockdown to be relaxed to save livelihoods and that was a few months after foaming at the mouth about anyone who had a second home spending lockdown down there.

It’s no wonder the locals align themselves to Kopites, cry arse belters.
Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:49 - Aug 1 with 2829 viewsPatfromPoole

I guess the clue to my home town is in my username, but I wouldn’t go anywhere near the beach at the moment. Far too many absolute numbskulls.

I’ll leave it until October or November, I think.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:53 - Aug 1 with 2828 viewscocklebreath

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:43 - Aug 1 by solent_toffee

On a slightly related subject, all I’m reading in the last few days is people from the council and tourist boards Cornwall kicking off about tourists having the temerity to go on holiday down there, literally a couple of months after cry arsing to the government asking for lockdown to be relaxed to save livelihoods and that was a few months after foaming at the mouth about anyone who had a second home spending lockdown down there.

It’s no wonder the locals align themselves to Kopites, cry arse belters.

Just got back from a week in Falmouth, smashing holiday, no whinging from anyone, you don’t think the media are making it up?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 15:07 - Aug 1 with 2810 viewsSaintsforeverj

What is wrong with some of our people? Not only do they not understand that we shouldn't be crowding on beaches, but even then they erupt into fighting! Just sit at home watch the cricket, watch films, go for local walks, do some puzzles with the family. Such an obsessed, pleasure seeking society we have. How would they have coped during two world wars, sat in air raid shelters for 12 hour periods!

And now they are going to close the pubs in order to allow schools to stay open.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53621613
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 15:08]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 15:31 - Aug 1 with 2783 viewssolent_toffee

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:53 - Aug 1 by cocklebreath

Just got back from a week in Falmouth, smashing holiday, no whinging from anyone, you don’t think the media are making it up?

Possibly, I saw a feature on BBC news in the week and they were describing how Bournemouth was becoming a ghost town and how the lack of tourists was killing the economy. Then the sun comes out and everyone packs off to the beach and the media are up in arms.

It’s a circle of shit, that’s for sure.
Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:54 - Aug 1 with 2711 viewsDorsetIan

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 15:31 - Aug 1 by solent_toffee

Possibly, I saw a feature on BBC news in the week and they were describing how Bournemouth was becoming a ghost town and how the lack of tourists was killing the economy. Then the sun comes out and everyone packs off to the beach and the media are up in arms.

It’s a circle of shit, that’s for sure.

West Bay is booming. No room there at the best of times. Pavements crammed. Tight queues for chips. Not seen any brawling yet but night is still young.

Basically, people are wearing masks in shops etc but otherwise it’s as you were.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:58 - Aug 1 with 2710 viewsSaintsforeverj

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:54 - Aug 1 by DorsetIan

West Bay is booming. No room there at the best of times. Pavements crammed. Tight queues for chips. Not seen any brawling yet but night is still young.

Basically, people are wearing masks in shops etc but otherwise it’s as you were.

So the people are just extremely selfish and never been taught any responsibility in the last few years?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 16:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 17:07 - Aug 1 with 2689 viewskernow

Walk the beach att first light with the dogs.
No fekka in sight, blooooody brulliant!
Login to get fewer ads

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 17:18 - Aug 1 with 2679 views1teeminants

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:49 - Aug 1 by PatfromPoole

I guess the clue to my home town is in my username, but I wouldn’t go anywhere near the beach at the moment. Far too many absolute numbskulls.

I was at Bournemouth beach yesterday and today , Although extremely busy if you move to the wings it’s ok . No problems getting served at the shacks. I’m staying down here with my son so no problems with parking either . I also was here a couple of weeks ago with my partner lovely day, the beach was half empty quite peaceful . The press like to blow things out of proportion and the public go mental .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 2566 viewsDorsetIan

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:58 - Aug 1 by Saintsforeverj

So the people are just extremely selfish and never been taught any responsibility in the last few years?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 16:59]

Oh, I don't know. The bloke on the checkout at the (big) supermarket said that since masks became compulsory, they've only had to refuse entry to one tw@t who wouldn't wear a mask. That's not bad - there must have been thousands through there.

Going to the beach isn't banned, so people go to the beach. Lots of them.

If the govt wanted to stop people going all they have to do is say beaches are off limits and I think people would stop.

We're pretty compliant in this country. I think the govt wants us to blame the people so they don't get the blame.

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 02:44 - Aug 2 with 2474 viewsBison

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 21:42 - Aug 1 by DorsetIan

Oh, I don't know. The bloke on the checkout at the (big) supermarket said that since masks became compulsory, they've only had to refuse entry to one tw@t who wouldn't wear a mask. That's not bad - there must have been thousands through there.

Going to the beach isn't banned, so people go to the beach. Lots of them.

If the govt wanted to stop people going all they have to do is say beaches are off limits and I think people would stop.

We're pretty compliant in this country. I think the govt wants us to blame the people so they don't get the blame.

You have a good time ?

Who's fault is that ? G O V T

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 08:14 - Aug 2 with 2406 viewsDorsetIan

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 02:44 - Aug 2 by Bison

You have a good time ?

Who's fault is that ? G O V T

Think you missed my point there. Or maybe I’m missing yours.

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 13:13 - Aug 2 with 2295 viewskingslandstand1

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:49 - Aug 1 by PatfromPoole

Let's hope for n Indian Summer then
Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 18:02 - Aug 2 with 2162 viewsarfurdent

the point is that the covidiots that pack the beaches and get drunk in town centres will find out what Darwin was all about. If not them then their close family.

win, win

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 22:38 - Aug 2 with 2045 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Fat, red, skin cancer pricks. What is wrong with people in this country? If they're not going to Spain, getting skin cancer and popping to an "English bar", they're over populating the beaches here, getting skin cancer and starting fights.

Utter morons.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 23:29 - Aug 2 with 2019 viewsBicester_North

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 22:38 - Aug 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Fat, red, skin cancer pricks. What is wrong with people in this country? If they're not going to Spain, getting skin cancer and popping to an "English bar", they're over populating the beaches here, getting skin cancer and starting fights.

Utter morons.

You might be generalising a bit here. Not everyone that wants to go to the beach, maybe take the kids for an outing to let them carry on enjoying their childhood through this time, is a string vest wearing simpleton.
The media like to blow up any incident more than ever, they are pitting people against each other.

I’m pretty sure the vast majority go and keep their distance while being outside and get some fresh sea air.
Did you believe all football fans were mindless thugs as the media always reported in the 80’s?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 05:41 - Aug 3 with 1980 viewscocklebreath

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 22:38 - Aug 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Utter morons.

A bit over the top, at West wittering yesterday, it was busy but an no stage did I or my kids come in contact with other people and I’m golden not red👍🏼

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 08:14 - Aug 3 with 1923 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 05:41 - Aug 3 by cocklebreath

A bit over the top, at West wittering yesterday, it was busy but an no stage did I or my kids come in contact with other people and I’m golden not red👍🏼

I was talking about the Bournemouth louts starting fights.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:15 - Aug 3 with 1863 viewsdirk_doone

Spreading the joy to Europe

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/brawl-breaks-out-on-plane-to-ibiza-aft

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:36 - Aug 3 with 1834 viewsChesham_Saint

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:15 - Aug 3 by dirk_doone

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/brawl-breaks-out-on-plane-to-ibiza-aft

Anyone misbehaving on a plane deserves the book thrown at them. Personally I’d ban the fvckers from flying for a minimum of ten years, if not life.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 1828 viewscocklebreath

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 08:14 - Aug 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I was talking about the Bournemouth louts starting fights.

Okay, that’s more a general problem of our society being filled with disgusting no morals, thick as pig sh@t no respect cockles

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 14:37 - Aug 3 with 1789 viewsSadoldgit

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:15 - Aug 3 by dirk_doone

The words Brit, alcohol and foreign travel often appear in the same sentence as punch up. What is it about our countrymen that makes them behave like tw@ts when they have a drink whilst travelling?
Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:18 - Aug 3 with 1751 viewsdirk_doone

They're all at the beaches instead. I think many will never go back to work and, of course, some can't because their jobs are no longer available.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-s-plea-to-get-back-to-work-f

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:23 - Aug 3 with 1744 viewsBoris_

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:18 - Aug 3 by dirk_doone

They're all at the beaches instead. I think many will never go back to work and, of course, some can't because their jobs are no longer available.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-s-plea-to-get-back-to-work-f

We will see the true effects of Covid / Lockdown to BUSINESSES at the end of this month when employers have to start contributing and will start laying off staff.

So many people have lost their jobs already and don't even know it.

Then there's so many others that have become addicted to furlough / working from home and are going to really struggle going back to work.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 16:24]

Poll: Claude Puel

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 16:34 - Aug 3 with 1729 viewsarfurdent

Beach brawls erupt across the UK on 12:36 - Aug 3 by Chesham_Saint

Anyone misbehaving on a plane deserves the book thrown at them. Personally I’d ban the fvckers from flying for a minimum of ten years, if not life.

shame they cannot move them to an outside seat

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024