Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Stop Oil 10:15 - Jun 1 with 1396 viewsPatfromPoole

Only a matter of time before they regularly target big football matches, it would seem.

Handily we won’t be involved in any of these for a while…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Just Stop Oil on 12:45 - Jun 1 with 1318 viewsarfurdent

can you imagine how well behaved football supporters will handle that, lets hope they all carry donor cards

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Just Stop Oil on 12:47 - Jun 1 with 1317 viewsinthebox

In 30 years time they will be considered heroes.
Just Stop Oil on 12:57 - Jun 1 with 1300 viewsBazza

Just Stop Oil on 12:47 - Jun 1 by inthebox

In 30 years time they will be considered heroes.

or zeroes.
Just Stop Oil on 13:04 - Jun 1 with 1293 viewsMytchettSaint

Imagine them being policed with the same robustness football fans have to endure.

Banning orders, handing in passports, city centre radius bans, transport network bans…

Looking at that, the framework is there to deal with them after a first offence.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Just Stop Oil on 13:19 - Jun 1 with 1274 viewsHeisenberg

Our kids and grandkids will in the future be asking us what we did to save the planet from disaster. Just stop oil may arguably be using the wrong tactics but ultimately they are right.

Besides anything that upsets the Premier League is fine by me. I see they are going after illegal streams and threatening people who use them.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Just Stop Oil on 13:28 - Jun 1 with 1271 viewsChesham_Saint

Just Stop Oil on 13:19 - Jun 1 by Heisenberg

Our kids and grandkids will in the future be asking us what we did to save the planet from disaster. Just stop oil may arguably be using the wrong tactics but ultimately they are right.

Besides anything that upsets the Premier League is fine by me. I see they are going after illegal streams and threatening people who use them.

Many people are doing a lot to save the planet (developing green tech etc). I for one couldn’t guarantee that I wouldn’t completely lose it if these chancres got in my way at the football. I’d love the chance to give them a severe lesson.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Just Stop Oil on 13:41 - Jun 1 with 1256 viewsinthebox

Just Stop Oil on 13:28 - Jun 1 by Chesham_Saint

Many people are doing a lot to save the planet (developing green tech etc). I for one couldn’t guarantee that I wouldn’t completely lose it if these chancres got in my way at the football. I’d love the chance to give them a severe lesson.

Hi Chesham, everyone can play their part. Is that you poking yourself in the eye ?
Just Stop Oil on 14:19 - Jun 1 with 1216 viewssledger

what will all the oil rich clubs do when oil is in less demand
Login to get fewer ads

Just Stop Oil on 14:44 - Jun 1 with 1203 viewsBazza

Misguided saddos, attention seekers and crazies. They should be arrested or at least told to get on the pavements so that law abiding folks can get to work? Half the world doesn’t care anyway, why don’t they focus on a blockade of the Chinese or Indian embassies? In any case the evidence is disputable.
Just Stop Oil on 14:44 - Jun 1 with 1203 viewsIfonly

No they are wrong. Totally impossible to "just stop oil", we don't have the resources and infrastructure to do that. Apart from anything else we need to mine a shitload of battery metals, copper etc from mines that don't exist yet and need 10 years to build from scratch. The world needs to transition away from fossil fuels and that is now happening very quickly.

Makes fvck all difference what we do in this country anyway. Last year alone, China approved new coal power plants of 106 gigawatts capacity. The UK's entire generating capacity of all kinds is 75 gigawatts. If these dickheads want to make a difference they should fvck off to China and protest there. I'm sure they will be treated appropriately by the Chinese police.
Just Stop Oil on 16:22 - Jun 1 with 1149 viewssolent_toffee

One of them came onto the pitch last season and chained himself to the goalpost. Everton were under the cosh at the time from Newcastle so his appearance and subsequent delay in the game was huge and Everton went onto win and stay up.

He’s been far more effective in the box than Neil Maupay this season.

Nice little tweet from them straight after the game on Sunday too……

Just Stop Oil on 16:39 - Jun 1 with 1129 viewsStRipper

I am not sure that being part of George Soros globalist Open Society network is going to benefit the planet or anyone that isn't already a billionaire.
These ideological brainwashed goons are just a vehicle for the Govt to justify ever harsher restrictions on the public at large in the aim of "reducing CO2" by... giving more taxes to the Govt! Yeah right. Like our National Insurance tax doesn't go to the NHS?
Anything to get in their CBDC and Digital ID agenda, which this all forms part of.
If they wanted to really protect the environment, then they would stand down the US army, the largest non- country CO2 producer, or stop these daily flights over our heads to spray us with toxins from US planes to form clouds to "reflect the sun's rays"
Just Stop Oil on 18:56 - Jun 1 with 1079 viewsChesham_Saint

Just Stop Oil on 13:41 - Jun 1 by inthebox

Hi Chesham, everyone can play their part. Is that you poking yourself in the eye ?

Haha. No it’s me potentially smacking them in the chops!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Just Stop Oil on 21:02 - Jun 1 with 1019 viewsSouthSeaSaint

The principle may be correct but there are loads of things that we rely on including medicines etc that are by products of the oil industry.
It is all very well the Stop Oil supporters concentrating on oil for transport and heating but we very rarely hear of the by products which are likely to be very difficult to produce by using alternatives to oil.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024