Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill 20:44 - Jul 20 with 2175 viewsButty101

Being reported tongiht. To be fair thats not a bad fee for a guy thats not proved his fitness yet

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:15 - Jul 20 with 2103 viewssaintsfanbrock

Only seeing reports of a £30mil offer not acceptance, where are you seeing the reports he has gone?
Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:20 - Jul 20 with 2088 viewsChesham_Saint

Another fvcking sick note ingrate tvvat as far as I can see…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:26 - Jul 20 with 2079 viewsSouthamptonfan

Looks like he's going. Let him go. He was never gonna stay anyway.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:37 - Jul 20 with 2060 viewsPatfromPoole

Most of that fee will go to Chelsea.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:43 - Jul 20 with 2030 viewsSFC_Referee

Dunno where you’ve seen that, as most articles are saying how nothings been confirmed yet, it’s all still on the discussion side…

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1189270512?-11205:798

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:47 - Jul 20 with 2029 viewsdirk_doone

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:43 - Jul 20 by SFC_Referee

Dunno where you’ve seen that, as most articles are saying how nothings been confirmed yet, it’s all still on the discussion side…

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1189270512?-11205:798

Do you think the discussions will end with him staying here this season?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:53 - Jul 20 with 1993 viewsSFC_Referee

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:47 - Jul 20 by dirk_doone

Do you think the discussions will end with him staying here this season?

Not necessarily no, but the point is that I’m seeing loads of saints fans all saying he’s definitely gone to Newcastle and that it’s all sorted etc… whilst from most of what I’ve seen that’s far from the case.

But with Livermento in general, I can see him both going or staying, as he only did have 1 great season in the end, as he was out for the whole of last season, and for how much well want for him, I don’t necessarily think that teams will wanna take that risk on him. But at the same time for how good he was in 21/22, along with how young and promising he looks, I could also see teams taking a risk as ever since I first saw him I knew he’d almost certainly end up being a champions league star

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 09:15 - Jul 21 with 1712 viewssaint22

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:53 - Jul 20 by SFC_Referee

Not necessarily no, but the point is that I’m seeing loads of saints fans all saying he’s definitely gone to Newcastle and that it’s all sorted etc… whilst from most of what I’ve seen that’s far from the case.

But with Livermento in general, I can see him both going or staying, as he only did have 1 great season in the end, as he was out for the whole of last season, and for how much well want for him, I don’t necessarily think that teams will wanna take that risk on him. But at the same time for how good he was in 21/22, along with how young and promising he looks, I could also see teams taking a risk as ever since I first saw him I knew he’d almost certainly end up being a champions league star

"I can see him both going or staying"

Very insightful
Login to get fewer ads

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 09:51 - Jul 21 with 1658 viewsPatfromPoole

Wonder if Fraser is going to be part of any deal.

I do hope not.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 10:18 - Jul 21 with 1624 viewsSonicBoom

This is the problem with buying these promising young players like Livramento or Lavia or even the new kid we just got from City.
If they really are full of promise then they really won't be here long so we don't get much benefit from developing them.

Add to that both City and Chelsea and demand sell-on clauses AND a buy back clause, it really doesn't seem like we have much control of the situation.

I'm disappointed in Livramento and I would hope the club would just say no. I'd tell him that we will sell him at the end of the season. We just paid him a years wages while he recovered and he's so young his value won't drop much if at all. 30 mill doesn't seem a lot considering we have to pay Chelsea and considering the amount of football we actually saw from him.
Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 11:19 - Jul 21 with 1579 viewsdirk_doone

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 10:18 - Jul 21 by SonicBoom

This is the problem with buying these promising young players like Livramento or Lavia or even the new kid we just got from City.
If they really are full of promise then they really won't be here long so we don't get much benefit from developing them.

Add to that both City and Chelsea and demand sell-on clauses AND a buy back clause, it really doesn't seem like we have much control of the situation.

I'm disappointed in Livramento and I would hope the club would just say no. I'd tell him that we will sell him at the end of the season. We just paid him a years wages while he recovered and he's so young his value won't drop much if at all. 30 mill doesn't seem a lot considering we have to pay Chelsea and considering the amount of football we actually saw from him.

Livramento appeared in 30 Premier League games for us. Obviously, a lot of players have been released or sold for less than we paid for them after playiing just a few games but what was the smallest number of league appearances made by a player Saints bought and then sold for a PROFIT?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 11:40 - Jul 21 with 1558 viewssaints__fan__73

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 11:19 - Jul 21 by dirk_doone

Livramento appeared in 30 Premier League games for us. Obviously, a lot of players have been released or sold for less than we paid for them after playiing just a few games but what was the smallest number of league appearances made by a player Saints bought and then sold for a PROFIT?

Chambers, Shaw, Theo and Bale only played a few games each before getting their big moves but obviously from the Academy and not bought.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 12:00 - Jul 21 with 1532 viewsCity_boy

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 21:37 - Jul 20 by PatfromPoole

Most of that fee will go to Chelsea.

Still a good return on £4m investment and he has not been tested since his serious injury. The profit Chelsea make is determined by the fee on a sliding scale.

Just before his injury I thought his performances slipped slightly, and we stopped seeing those penetrating runs, but that could have been how he was instructed to play ?

He is definitely a talent, but I am concerned about how well he has recovered since the injury, so happy to take the £30m ( if it is £30m and not £20m).
[Post edited 21 Jul 2023 12:01]
Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 14:12 - Jul 21 with 1414 viewsSaintNick

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 11:19 - Jul 21 by dirk_doone

Kevin Davies springs to mind, signed for around £750k from Chesterfield in June 1997, sold a year later after 20 starts plus 5 as sub in the Premier League scoring 9 goals, for £7.5 million.

That is 10 times what we paid for him, so although £6.75 million profit isnt big in money terms, in percentage terms it is massive, a bit like selling Livramento now for £50 million or Lavia for £105 million

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 15:38 - Jul 21 with 1367 viewsdarthvader

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 14:12 - Jul 21 by SaintNick

Kevin Davies springs to mind, signed for around £750k from Chesterfield in June 1997, sold a year later after 20 starts plus 5 as sub in the Premier League scoring 9 goals, for £7.5 million.

That is 10 times what we paid for him, so although £6.75 million profit isnt big in money terms, in percentage terms it is massive, a bit like selling Livramento now for £50 million or Lavia for £105 million

Didnt we get james Beattie aswell in the deal that took KD to Blackburn?

keep the faith coyr

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 09:54 - Jul 22 with 1092 viewsericofarabia

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 15:38 - Jul 21 by darthvader

Didnt we get james Beattie aswell in the deal that took KD to Blackburn?

Adam from Solent just tweeted that maybe it isnt so clear cut as being touted and we want him to stay another season!
Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 13:50 - Jul 22 with 933 viewsBerber

Tino gone to the Geordies for 30mill on 10:18 - Jul 21 by SonicBoom

I don’t think he has to be grateful for his employer paying his wages when he was injured working for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024