Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown? 14:14 - Mar 18 with 2780 viewsBoris_

Rumours of it happening this weekend if not before. Another 700 positive cases in todays updated, up around 40% on the overall total yesterday.

Hope they have some common sense and allow people who can't work from home to go to and from place of work and just impose a curfew.

Poll: Claude Puel

Lockdown? on 14:46 - Mar 18 with 2098 viewsdirk_doone

It can't get much worse. We're already in DEFCON 2 - the Eurovision Song Contest has been cancelled.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lockdown? on 14:53 - Mar 18 with 2086 viewsBison

If you haven't got a dog get one quick. If our lockdown is similar to the French then dog walking is exempt.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Lockdown? on 14:55 - Mar 18 with 2076 viewsdirk_doone

Lockdown? on 14:53 - Mar 18 by Bison

If you haven't got a dog get one quick. If our lockdown is similar to the French then dog walking is exempt.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lockdown? on 15:33 - Mar 18 with 2023 viewsChesham_Saint

Dogging too? 😳

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lockdown? on 15:40 - Mar 18 with 2006 viewsDorsetIan

Lockdown? on 15:33 - Mar 18 by Chesham_Saint

Dogging too? 😳

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Lockdown? on 15:43 - Mar 18 with 1996 viewsIngskneeslide

I look forward to lil DH's and saint22's take on this. Still convinced its all just media-driven hysteria chaps?
Lockdown? (n/t) on 17:40 - Mar 18 with 1881 viewsDellHero

Lockdown? on 15:43 - Mar 18 by Ingskneeslide

I look forward to lil DH's and saint22's take on this. Still convinced its all just media-driven hysteria chaps?

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:21]
Lockdown? on 17:48 - Mar 18 with 1863 viewsJaySaint

Lockdown? on 15:40 - Mar 18 by DorsetIan

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown? on 17:55 - Mar 18 with 1840 viewskingslandstand1

As is exercising if you can prove you are out exercising
So taking dog to pub is allowed then?
Lockdown? on 18:03 - Mar 18 with 1814 viewsOccasional_Showers

When does this leave my cottage break in pembrokeshire?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Lockdown? on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 1788 viewsIngskneeslide

Lockdown? (n/t) on 17:40 - Mar 18 by DellHero

I am worried, yes. I have elderly relatives for a start. I know that’s not cool in this day and age but I’m the sort of softy that prefers their family alive rather than dead. I also have severe asthma. I’m sure I’ll survive but if I catch it it means that, at best, I won’t be able to do anything for weeks, at worst I’ll have an asthma attack which can kill you if you don’t get the right treatment ASAP.

Maybe I should just show more ‘guts’ and ignore the thousands of people dying across the world though. Or not care, which seems to be your method.
Lockdown? on 18:35 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsChesham_Saint

Lockdown? on 18:03 - Mar 18 by Occasional_Showers

When does this leave my cottage break in pembrokeshire?

First dogging and now cottaging? WTF?!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lockdown? on 18:46 - Mar 18 with 1749 views1885_SFC

First death in Portsmouth tonight from Covid-19 - a 59-year old woman died at the QA hospital.

Old School is Cool

Lockdown? on 18:57 - Mar 18 with 1718 viewsOccasional_Showers

Lockdown? on 18:46 - Mar 18 by 1885_SFC

First death in Portsmouth tonight from Covid-19 - a 59-year old woman died at the QA hospital.

You ought to stop smoking. I went cold turkey 2 years ago. Best thing I've done.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Lockdown? on 21:00 - Mar 18 with 1573 viewsBlue

I am working at a site just outside Salisbury at present, well known for it's, um, research and development, and we were told yesterday that the powers that be, will try to keep the site open.

It's a high priority Government project, which due to technical and weather delays, is already around a year behind schedule. They have sent home around 7 or 8 people from the site so far, people that have shown certain symptoms, so they are doing all they can to maintain the building work.

If it gets shut down, there will be more than a few people expecting government help, to get by.

Still stood in the Kippax

Lockdown? on 21:34 - Mar 18 with 1530 viewskentsouthampton

From a squaddies Facebook page.........
“My last deployment was Basra in Iraq, now I’ll be on aisle 6 in Asda protecting bog roll”
Lockdown? on 21:44 - Mar 18 with 1510 viewsinthebox

From a friend of a friend who's a nurse at a major teaching hospital, franticly converting wards into intensive care units and it's lockdown next week with troops on the street
Lockdown? on 21:51 - Mar 18 with 1491 viewsBison

Lockdown? on 21:34 - Mar 18 by kentsouthampton

From a squaddies Facebook page.........
“My last deployment was Basra in Iraq, now I’ll be on aisle 6 in Asda protecting bog roll”

We are a fiesty nation arent we !

My money would be on the pensioner rather than the millennial when it comes down to that last roll.

Go Grandma !!!!!

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Lockdown? on 06:56 - Mar 19 with 1323 viewsinthebox

F*ck they've closed Everest
Lockdown? on 08:16 - Mar 19 with 1255 viewsthis_charming_man

Lockdown? on 06:56 - Mar 19 by inthebox

F*ck they've closed Everest

Now is not the time to order new windows pal.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Lockdown? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 19 with 1241 viewsDellHero

Lockdown? on 18:31 - Mar 18 by Ingskneeslide

I am worried, yes. I have elderly relatives for a start. I know that’s not cool in this day and age but I’m the sort of softy that prefers their family alive rather than dead. I also have severe asthma. I’m sure I’ll survive but if I catch it it means that, at best, I won’t be able to do anything for weeks, at worst I’ll have an asthma attack which can kill you if you don’t get the right treatment ASAP.

Maybe I should just show more ‘guts’ and ignore the thousands of people dying across the world though. Or not care, which seems to be your method.

Lockdown? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 19 with 1237 viewsDellHero

Lockdown? on 08:16 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Now is not the time to order new windows pal.

Lockdown? on 09:23 - Mar 19 with 1185 viewssaint22

Lockdown? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 19 by DellHero

this
Lockdown? on 09:27 - Mar 19 with 1179 viewssaint22

Lockdown? on 18:31 - Mar 18 by Ingskneeslide

I actually thought I would go online and look at the scare mongering Scum Mail for the first time ever and sure enough this is why half the population are in meltdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Talk about OTT
I can just imagine all the BoJo Farage bog roll hoarders sitting in their PJs reading this and wondering what to do, having excitedly taken extended days off to at at home and fester

FFS
Lockdown? on 09:57 - Mar 19 with 1148 views1885_SFC

Lockdown? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 19 by DellHero

You have a supporter of your theory...

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024