Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville 19:12 - Jul 12 with 7745 viewssaint22

Talking sense again
Asking why when our PM refused to condemn those Booing when players take the knee AGAINST racism last week, we are Surprised that people Post such vile abuse online
As he said it starts at the top
Gary Neville on 19:41 - Jul 12 with 3202 viewssaintwizzler

Would any racist give a Tom tit what BoZo said or did?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Gary Neville on 20:31 - Jul 12 with 3152 viewssaint22

Gary Neville on 19:41 - Jul 12 by saintwizzler

Would any racist give a Tom tit what BoZo said or did?

I don’t know any racists personally so can’t say, explains a lot about the state of this country though don’t ya think?!?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/12/tory-mp-sorry-jibe-marcus-rashfo
Gary Neville on 20:56 - Jul 12 with 3126 viewsHeisenberg

I see another Tory MP has called out Rashford saying he should practice taking penalties rather than getting involved in politics. Perhaps she could do her best to ensure children get a warm meal at least once a day. It beggars belief people will vote for this lot. Johnson Patel Hancock and now this charmer. It’s embarrassing.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Gary Neville on 21:43 - Jul 12 with 3090 viewsSadoldgit

Mings called out Priti Patel for her hypocrisy in dissing the taking of the knee and then calling out the racists. The MP who made that stupid remark about Rashford is Natalie Elphicke. MP for Dover. She shared it a WhatsApp group with other Tory buddies. Tone deaf. If they did their job properly we wouldn’t need people like Marcus Rashford calling them out and making sure underprivileged kids get fed.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 21:44]
Gary Neville on 21:52 - Jul 12 with 3079 viewssaint22

Gary Neville on 20:56 - Jul 12 by Heisenberg

I see another Tory MP has called out Rashford saying he should practice taking penalties rather than getting involved in politics. Perhaps she could do her best to ensure children get a warm meal at least once a day. It beggars belief people will vote for this lot. Johnson Patel Hancock and now this charmer. It’s embarrassing.

Embarrassing is the nice way of putting it
That said an awful lot of this country who revelled in watching our team seem to think it’s fine to vote for those MPs
Gary Neville on 22:23 - Jul 12 with 3041 viewsDorsetIan

Gary Neville on 21:43 - Jul 12 by Sadoldgit

Mings called out Priti Patel for her hypocrisy in dissing the taking of the knee and then calling out the racists. The MP who made that stupid remark about Rashford is Natalie Elphicke. MP for Dover. She shared it a WhatsApp group with other Tory buddies. Tone deaf. If they did their job properly we wouldn’t need people like Marcus Rashford calling them out and making sure underprivileged kids get fed.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 21:44]

This is what Mings said to Priti Patel:

"You don't get to stoke the fire at the beginning of the tournament by labelling our anti-racism message as 'Gesture Politics' & then pretend to be disgusted when the very thing we're campaigning against, happens"

The best Priti Patel put down since Al Murray described her as 'dazzlingly thick' (which she is).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Gary Neville on 00:24 - Jul 13 with 2971 viewsRon11

Gary Neville on 22:23 - Jul 12 by DorsetIan

This is what Mings said to Priti Patel:

"You don't get to stoke the fire at the beginning of the tournament by labelling our anti-racism message as 'Gesture Politics' & then pretend to be disgusted when the very thing we're campaigning against, happens"

The best Priti Patel put down since Al Murray described her as 'dazzlingly thick' (which she is).

Gary Neville, Champagne Corbynista.
Another one bringing hard left politics into sport (with 70 million in the bank).
Gary Neville on 06:27 - Jul 13 with 2933 viewsSalisburySaint

Gary Neville on 00:24 - Jul 13 by Ron11

Another one bringing hard left politics into sport (with 70 million in the bank).

So Gary Neville is rich, so what, he’s never forgotten his roots or ideals, and does his best to share his wealth and help others, fair play to him

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/gary-neville-hotel-manchester-nhs-workers-cor

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/12/gary-neville-hotel-for-homeless

https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Article/2014/10/16/Gary-Neville-Hotel-Football-

Nb £18m not £70m in Bank

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/what-is-gary-nevilles-net-worth-how-much-does-th
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 7:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Gary Neville on 07:35 - Jul 13 with 2868 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps you should condemn those bringing racism and thuggery into sport Ron. He isn’t the only person commenting on it and why shouldn’t he? If it wasn’t happening he wouldn’t have to. The more that people in all walks of like call it out, hopefully the more that these morons will realise that they need to keep their prehistoric views to themselves.
Gary Neville on 07:48 - Jul 13 with 2861 viewssaint22

Having money because you were successful doesn't exclude you from being morally smart and having correct values
You are confusing that with entitled politicians spending daddys money

Equally are you saying he is wrong then? As that would indicate a worrying problem
Gary Neville on 08:03 - Jul 13 with 2840 viewssolent_toffee

Gary Neville on 20:56 - Jul 12 by Heisenberg

Our ex local MP, the astoundingly appalling Mimms Davis, had a photo opportunity at Tesco in Bursledon the other year and splashed it on her Twitter saying how great the food bank was and how wonderful it is to see the community come together to support those less fortunate.

This from an MP who with her husband owns a string of shopping centres and is worth an absolute (inherited) fortune.

Staggering levels of being out of touch.
Gary Neville on 08:51 - Jul 13 with 2786 viewsRon11

Gary Neville on 07:48 - Jul 13 by saint22

Having money because you were successful doesn't exclude you from being morally smart and having correct values
You are confusing that with entitled politicians spending daddys money

Equally are you saying he is wrong then? As that would indicate a worrying problem

'As that would indicate a worrying problem'.
In other words, my comments don't toe the party line, so I'm off to a gulag, as my opinion doesn't agree with yours.
How fu cking brainwashed are you?
And stop posting your Gary Neville political shit on a football forum (as opposed to the non football forum).
Gary Neville on 08:59 - Jul 13 with 2782 viewssaint22

Gary Neville on 08:51 - Jul 13 by Ron11

'As that would indicate a worrying problem'.
In other words, my comments don't toe the party line, so I'm off to a gulag, as my opinion doesn't agree with yours.
How fu cking brainwashed are you?
And stop posting your Gary Neville political shit on a football forum (as opposed to the non football forum).

Or - yes he is right, racial abuse and the refusal to condemn it and those who try to take action against it is appalling in the year 2021

You choose your 'opinion' pal, though its pretty clear your view
Gary Neville on 09:59 - Jul 13 with 2736 viewsRon11

Gary Neville on 08:59 - Jul 13 by saint22

Or - yes he is right, racial abuse and the refusal to condemn it and those who try to take action against it is appalling in the year 2021

So what do you claim my 'view' is?
If you read my comments elsewhere on this FOOTBALL forum, my opinion was that the three who missed the penalties should not have taken them as they were brought on 'cold' as opposed to other players who were fully warmed up and experienced penalty takers, as opposed to 19 year old Saka, when it should have been Raheem Sterling or Grealish for example. Nothing to do with what colour they are.
So do not make veiled insinuations that I'm a racist just because I don't agree with a/ bringing politics into sport and b/ tw*ts like Neville using an opportunity bring far left politics into sport - it doesn't belong as racism and abuse also does not.
Gary Neville on 10:00 - Jul 13 with 2739 viewsBazza

Gary Neville on 08:59 - Jul 13 by saint22

How do you explain the fact that some black players refuse to take the knee?

I’ll help you out; it’s because they don’t want to signify any support for the BLM organisation which promotes defunding police. That’s Priti Patel’s viewpoint which most media choose to gloss over as well her believing it’s tokenism. Taking the knee now does nothing to diminish racism.
Gary Neville on 10:06 - Jul 13 with 2732 viewssaint22

Gary Neville on 09:59 - Jul 13 by Ron11

So what do you claim my 'view' is?
If you read my comments elsewhere on this FOOTBALL forum, my opinion was that the three who missed the penalties should not have taken them as they were brought on 'cold' as opposed to other players who were fully warmed up and experienced penalty takers, as opposed to 19 year old Saka, when it should have been Raheem Sterling or Grealish for example. Nothing to do with what colour they are.
So do not make veiled insinuations that I'm a racist just because I don't agree with a/ bringing politics into sport and b/ tw*ts like Neville using an opportunity bring far left politics into sport - it doesn't belong as racism and abuse also does not.

I don’t care what Neville’s politics are he was highlighting the failed and hypocritical leadership of this little country and if you disagree so be it
However there is no argument for racism so I fail to see how you can disagree with what he said as it is accurate and factual
Gary Neville on 10:10 - Jul 13 with 2727 viewsDorsetIan

Gary Neville on 10:00 - Jul 13 by Bazza

How do you explain the fact that some black players refuse to take the knee?

I’ll help you out; it’s because they don’t want to signify any support for the BLM organisation which promotes defunding police. That’s Priti Patel’s viewpoint which most media choose to gloss over as well her believing it’s tokenism. Taking the knee now does nothing to diminish racism.

Please. Priti Patel does not have a ‘viewpoInt’. She just says things. Look at the offending interview with GB News. She starts to refer to a ‘gesture’ and then something in her confused brain goes ‘gesture...gesture politics’ and so she says ‘gesture politics’ instead. Then she starts talking about statues. It’s like everything she says - completely incoherent.

Mings is just helping her join up dots that she can’t possibly join up on her own.

Gary Neville on 10:24 - Jul 13 with 2712 viewsRon11

Gary Neville on 10:06 - Jul 13 by saint22

I don’t care what Neville’s politics are he was highlighting the failed and hypocritical leadership of this little country and if you disagree so be it
However there is no argument for racism so I fail to see how you can disagree with what he said as it is accurate and factual

'This little country'
Showing your true colours and contempt for the UK and most of it's hard working and law abiding people.
If Neville wants to engage in politics, then become a politician, don't bring it into sport. And while we're at it, Johnson and Patel should keep their traps shut about sport too. It works both ways.
Those who abused Rashford and the other two will no doubt be caught up with and charged under hate crime as will those who defaced the Rashford mural.
Let's hope that those who pull statues down and deface memorials in the name of BLM, a marxist political organisation will also be brought to justice.
Somehow I doubt it.
Gary Neville on 10:51 - Jul 13 with 2699 viewsHeisenberg

Gary Neville on 10:24 - Jul 13 by Ron11

'This little country'
Showing your true colours and contempt for the UK and most of it's hard working and law abiding people.
If Neville wants to engage in politics, then become a politician, don't bring it into sport. And while we're at it, Johnson and Patel should keep their traps shut about sport too. It works both ways.
Those who abused Rashford and the other two will no doubt be caught up with and charged under hate crime as will those who defaced the Rashford mural.
Let's hope that those who pull statues down and deface memorials in the name of BLM, a marxist political organisation will also be brought to justice.
Somehow I doubt it.

People who brought the statue down were prosecuted and people who defaced a memorial jailed. Are you saying those fighting racism and the scum that threaten and abuse people because of the colour of there skin should be treated the same ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Gary Neville on 11:47 - Jul 13 with 2680 viewsBazza

Gary Neville on 10:10 - Jul 13 by DorsetIan

Please. Priti Patel does not have a ‘viewpoInt’. She just says things. Look at the offending interview with GB News. She starts to refer to a ‘gesture’ and then something in her confused brain goes ‘gesture...gesture politics’ and so she says ‘gesture politics’ instead. Then she starts talking about statues. It’s like everything she says - completely incoherent.

Mings is just helping her join up dots that she can’t possibly join up on her own.

Your dogma is tripping you up as usual.

You are saying that young Mings (who has been kicking a ball around for the last 9 years+) is brighter than a cabinet career politician with two degrees. I doubt you would really believe that no matter how low your opinion is about Patel views.
Gary Neville on 12:15 - Jul 13 with 2648 viewsBicester_North

The usual helmets on here Skate22/Laurenberg talking to themselves about student politics

As stated millions of times, a lot of people believe the knee is USA bandwagon bullshit, as opposed to previous great campaigns like kick it out. The only racism seems to be from freaks on scummy social media who could be from anywhere in the world.

In actual football matches I can’t remember anyone mentioning the colour of a footballer for years until this USA bollocks blew up, the knee started, now everyone is categorised by colour.

It’s made football more divided than ever.

As for politicians, they should shut the f*ck up about football. Every c*nt thinks they know the game now, most of them have never even played it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Gary Neville on 12:24 - Jul 13 with 2639 viewsinthebox

Gary Neville on 11:47 - Jul 13 by Bazza

You are saying that young Mings (who has been kicking a ball around for the last 9 years+) is brighter than a cabinet career politician with two degrees. I doubt you would really believe that no matter how low your opinion is about Patel views.

Bazza, I don't think her intelligence is in doubt, but empathy and Ron, politics has been in sport since the 1938 Berlin olympics too Bojo wearing an England shirt over his suite and tie.
Gary Neville on 13:39 - Jul 13 with 2593 viewsDorsetIan

Gary Neville on 11:47 - Jul 13 by Bazza

Of course he is. Clearly, he is.

I have to assume you have never heard her speak. She can barely string a sentence together never mind form a cogent 'viewpoint' on a point of political debate.

And whatever you do, don't get me wrong, I have a low opinion of Priti Patel precisely because she is so thick. Quite how astoundingly thick she is, has, over the years, really got under my skin - since long before she was home secretary. I hold my hands up.

Gary Neville on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 2593 viewsHeisenberg

Gary Neville on 12:15 - Jul 13 by Bicester_North

The usual helmets on here Skate22/Laurenberg talking to themselves about student politics

As stated millions of times, a lot of people believe the knee is USA bandwagon bullshit, as opposed to previous great campaigns like kick it out. The only racism seems to be from freaks on scummy social media who could be from anywhere in the world.

In actual football matches I can’t remember anyone mentioning the colour of a footballer for years until this USA bollocks blew up, the knee started, now everyone is categorised by colour.

As for politicians, they should shut the f*ck up about football. Every c*nt thinks they know the game now, most of them have never even played it.

Here he is. The Bicester bore stalking grown men on a football forum. The only division is in your tiny brain. Oddball

Gary Neville on 13:45 - Jul 13 with 2583 viewsDorsetIan

Gary Neville on 12:15 - Jul 13 by Bicester_North

I didn't see anyone booing by the end of the tournament, Bicester. They all knew by then that it was the wrong thing to do.

Those who didn't realise that earlier and who endorsed it, made a bad call which they're now having to own.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024